TLC please for Ceri (Ceriusly1)πŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’–

Options

Replies

• sparknb
    sparknb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss Ceri. Also, thanks for all you put into 5%.
  • Chubbynomore10
    Chubbynomore10 Posts: 962 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https://simplesympathy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/keller-quote.png&f=1&nofb=1

I couldn't find the instructions for inserting a picture but you can click on the link above and then click on the link that comes up and it will take you there. Sorry

Oh Ceri,
    I feel very deeply for your loss, having lost my only sibling (my brother) almost 3 years ago. My heart is with you, my friend. I am praying for your peace and for your healing. Praying that God will cover you with His hand and bless you in all ways.
  • dilberta
    dilberta Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Dear Ceri, I send you a big hug of support in the loss of your brother and the news of your own illness. This is surely a very stressful time for you. I hope it helps that so many of us are thinking and praying for you and our family.
  • LAANNE5
    LAANNE5 Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you Ceri at this difficult time.
  • mcollins102
    mcollins102 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ceri, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for you and your family. May you all find comfort during these trying times.
  • slstrake1975
    slstrake1975 Posts: 2,166 Member
    Options
    Ceri,

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother and sometimes hard times befall us. We walk beside you to help support you during this difficult time. You are in my prayers. Hugs!

psyr9vjfcpv4.jpg
  • sunshineyourway
    sunshineyourway Posts: 988 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss Ceri. My Thoughts and Prayers for you and your family.
  • ladyluk1
    ladyluk1 Posts: 1,983 Member
    Options
    My dearest Ceri, My heart is aching for you. I pray the our loving God wraps his loving arms around you and holds you close as you go through these trials. I am so glad to know that you are a woman of strong faith! It is that very faith that will see you through this. Hugs my friend! I am always here if you need anything.
  • sewingmama17
    sewingmama17 Posts: 1,621 Member
    Options
    Ceri - Praying for you!
  • chickee7
    chickee7 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss Ceri. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! Sending up prayers for you and for your family <3
  • flacachica2
    flacachica2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you and family! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ
  • Eternalminded
    Eternalminded Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am just now seeing this. I have not been online much this month. I am so very sorry for your loss, Ceri! I am lifting you and your family up in prayer! I am also praying for healing for you! You have a lot on your plate! Bless you! Julie
  • misslorij3440
    misslorij3440 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Many condolences, Ceri! God’s peace and comfort to you and your family!
  • LarkDC
    LarkDC Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Ceri, I am so very sorry to learn of your loss. There are some words and feelings which words simply cannot express. My thoughts are with you.
  • debszoo74
    debszoo74 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Ceri,

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Also sending good thoughts for your health concerns.

Hugs,
    Debbie
  • nhgrl68
    nhgrl68 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ceri, So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Wishing you strength and good health in the new year. Hugs
  • debulaclark
    debulaclark Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ceri - I'm so very sorry about the loss of your brother. Sending my love and prayers to you and your family. Also sending prayers for you regarding your illness. <3
  • Judy1676
    Judy1676 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Dear Ceri, my sympathy to you and your family in the loss of your brother. Also sending prayers for you as you face your own challenges. God bless you.
  • walkintofit
    walkintofit Posts: 3,456 Member
    Options
    Dear Ceri, sending prayers for you and your family! U are amazing friend, sparkfriend, mfp friend, we are with u any time u need.. condolences , peace to u...