Buzz Around the Airport Lounge - Chat

Options

Replies

• macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,144 Member
    Options
    It's 35 feels like 26 with a high of 36 and rainy for today. Axe Sharpening: Don't over complicate the process. It's easy to take on too much too fast and think that you have to be extreme in order to make progress. You don't. It's 1 good decision at a time.~~~Mike Trotter 1st Phorm Elite Trainer Happy New Year's and Welcome to 2022. Fitness quote for today: You have the ability to shape your own body. Do it.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: Appreciate the hard times because without them you wouldn't be this beautiful human you are today.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 12,499 steps yesterday.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,967 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    @aalley5 Thank you for the help!
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,409 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! Happy new year! My daughter says hello to everyone. Both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! I've been for a walk and I feel great! I'll be doing some dancing after supper. Take care and stay safe.
  • Ceriusly1
    Ceriusly1 Posts: 5,708 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Challengers! Let's make some things happen!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,527 Member
    Options
    @Retired_Sue and @Dianedoessmiles1 -thx wall your help!
  • nbruns83
    nbruns83 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to both my old Spark Friends and MFP friends. Let's connect during this challenge.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,647 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!
    Happy New Year!

Today started out rough and did not get better till I got called into work by a client. I think the lack of sleep, to much food and an early alarm was the cause. We are getting snow but started off as freezing rain. Tomorrow have to work not sure when.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,012 Member
    Options
    @Macrat12,, HI Sarah!! ENJOY the day!
    @Patti241 WOOHOO Patti,, Hey you to be with us on the Positively Strong team!! YEAH YEAH!
    For Patti and others, if you haven't accepted your invite yet (Patti is just getting hers) here's how to do so: From the Community Tab (As it was on Sparks) click, than you'll see GROUPS on the darker blue line,,,, please click. Once you do click, you'll see right off under that.
    gyf1ses09c42.png
    @hicim705 ,, WAVING FRANTICALLY to Heidi!! May 2022 be a year we all reach goals,,,, we achieve happier bodies, and just enjoy life!!
    @DLBEASYRIDER ,,, Welcome to your new team also!! WOOHOO We look forward Dave to knowing you more.
    @ThursLins ,,, @aalley5 is a very good leader!! We are so happy to have her with us!!
    @Cormierannie,,, Hey enjoy the day!! What type of dance did you do tonight?
    @Ceriusly1 ,,, Awww Ceri may this be the year that things turn around,,, and health is the key for all of us. May it be easier than 2021 was for many of us.
    @Bookienj,,,, WOOHOO YW!! Hey did you get to read any books today? LOL I've been caught in the FOOLISHNESS of online coloring. LOLOL OH MY!! But yet so much fun. Did take over a game of SORRY for one of the gals here. In the afternoon from 4 to 10 of us will meet in the Community Room. We play various games. One had to leave, she wasn't winning, but I took her place. it's all the card that flips over. I did win, but I was TRYING TO LOSE!! HAHAHAHA one just NEVAH KNOWS!! I WIN to many games and wanted the JOY of someone else doing so.
    @Nbruns83,, SO VERY HAPPY to see you with us!! WELCOME ABOARD!! You'll really like it here!! Everyone is so kind, and helpful as it was on Sparks. ASK ANY AND ALL THE QUESTIONS you can!! If you are on a team, grab a hold of one of your leaders to with more questions. We all love to help everyone.
    @wallahalla ,,, LOLOLOL CUTE cartoon, but we KNOW you are a very wonderful person, still the cartoon is very funny. TY TY TY
    @Cseguin2,,, OH MY OH MY!! Sure hope the client was easy enough to work with!! PLEASE be so SUPER CAREFUL if driving ,,, ice is never ever easy or nice. Snow is so much easier.
  • marg750me
    marg750me Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone

Happy New year

59b5iirurhw1.jpg
  • MidlifeCrisis78
    MidlifeCrisis78 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hello, no team invite received yet. Is there a list of who is on what team?
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 3,967 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Diane: I found my invitation
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Just to change the subject a little bit, I got a small rug shampoo-er during the holiday sales. Started first with cleaning out our porch. I will eventually be cleaning every room/carpet in the house. This will help me with that de-clutter challenge I saw floating around FB and exercise minutes. Not to mention how nice it feels to enjoy a de-cluttered/clean space.
    Looking forward to our team challenge. Hoping to get re-acquainted with formers SP friends from previous teams & challenges. Looking forward to meeting my new challenge team mates.