• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Arc2Arc wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise: Gentle abbreviated lunges
    ✅ Calories: under goal
    ✅ Tracked

Remaining pass days: 3️⃣

Pain free from yesterday's lunges. My intention is to not overdue it....

@Arc2Arc great job getting in the exercise!! :)
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @Juliexx00 - Right? Like I’m almost a full minute slower on the treadmill than I am outside and it somehow is so much harder 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    5 km run. Tracked everything. Over calories. Pass 1/3
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    First time checking in! (do I need to count the 1st and 2nd as pass days since I'm' just starting?)

Logged everything
    Under calorie goal
    dance powered for 50 mins

woo woo!
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 13000+ steps of walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

@mshawski, @Juliexx00 I am totally with you all about the treadmill. I hate it. I have one and tried to get used to it, but recently realized that no matter how silly it probably looks, when it is cold outside I prefer walking little laps around the pool table in my basement (passing my darn treadmill every lap) than to use it. I realized just the other day that for me I need to be able to adjust the pace too frequently and to feel more in control of the pace-- that I need tiny little slow downs and occasional pauses that I just can´t do on the treadmill. On the treadmill I start to hurt, my hip and foot with arthritis and my muscles with lactic acid, far sooner. Probably should just get rid of the thing, except I am holding on to it just in case I ever feel up to running on it again.