January 21

Options

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld - High five on those loose jeans!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 45 minutes Peloton bike.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    :):):)
  • Caramel_Apple
    Caramel_Apple Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

Friday 1/21/22

Exercise 30 min Wii Tennis
    Calories Budget 1200: under
    Tracking: Complete

unused pass days 3/3
  • Ginharbe
    Ginharbe Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017
    You are Awesome, thank you for that moment or your mind

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? MMMM, woirk more than anything
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, but today is Friday I need indulgence, tomorrow I will go back to it
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Exercise – yes
    Tracked – yes
    Calories – yes
    1 pass day used
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,496 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour 40 min 5.72 mile walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today

0 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Active day overall plus an upper body workout.
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
    1/3 pass days used
    113.5/2022 miles
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,975 Member
    Options
    Tracked Yes but lots of approximating all the nibbles.....
    Within Calories- according to what I tracked, Yes, but used almost all the exercise calories I earned
    Exercised YES, a 4 mile run 😊🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Have used up all my Pass Days but still a Champ. 😁
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 68 minutes of walking in the sunshine over two walks which was very good for the soul
    @Mrs_Hoffer I got a Garmin watch for Christmas so I don't track on Map My Walk anymore :( but I enjoy seeing yours! Your comment about Vitamin D was so spot on.. I felt replenished.

Pass days used - 3/3

My husband and I are doing a fun event on the Peloton tomorrow called the PeloFondo. We are both going for new distance records... it'll be fun to see how we do!

I think my biggest January struggle if I have one right now is just feeling really busy with work and finding it takes more mental effort to look after myself outside of that. I have established the habits that are getting me through and there's been no impact to progress, but it's taking a bit more mental energy to get there.

I'm happy I've got my habits so I can kinda just work the plan.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,050 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Friday January 21

Tracking - yes
    Calories - under
    Exercise - yes
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,238 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 40 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

How is it going for you?
    I am currently very enthusiastic about my changes in lifestyle, still probably in the ¨honeymoon phase¨ of retirement, seeking all the ways to enjoy my life and make these healthy changes fun. It has not been difficult, I haven´t struggled with emotional eating or cravings for several months. Personally, I suspect that it is the combination of not having chronic stressors in my life at the moment and because I am basically off of processed foods.

What strategies are you implementing to make the rest of January awesome?
    I have taken up hobbies of healthy cooking, indoor gardening, growing sprouts, brewing kombucha, and now have ordered the supplies to begin making my own yogurt. (I found this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCG73IU94d8&ab_channel=TheIHMC very exciting. As much as a nerd that I am about the gut microbiome, I was not aware that homemade yogurt can have so much more beneficial bacteria than what you can buy in a store, nor the details of the benefits of l. reuteri.)
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    1/21

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used #1 pass
    2 passes remain

January goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge
    6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hullo hullo!

I'm 3 for 3 today, checkin those boxes!
    2/3 pass days used.

I got my new cushy walk/run shoes today! I wore them around the house for awhile to start breaking them in. I have a walk date with a local group in the morning and look forward to taking the new hooves out for their first real spin. :)

I'm ready to start a very gentle couch-to-5k program next week. Tweaking my schedule to try some new stuff. phew and woo!

• Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Jan 21
    Exercise - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 30 minutes super slow walk with my 5 year old
    Tracking - Planned the day
    Calories - followed the plan - under
    Way over 3 pass days

I was pretty proud of how I made takeout Fri fit within the usual weekend calories (I do a bit lower M-Th and higher F-Sun). I have decided I am allowed to preplan an extra high calorie "takeout Friday" up to once a week, but lately I have been not wanting to and have been trying to fit takeout into the regular calories. This week's experiment was Mexican food. As my wife went to get the takeout, I made myself a base of salad with lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, lime juice, chicken. Then from the takeout I added black beans, pico de gallo, and guacamole. Measured/weighed it all. I actually left some calories for tortilla chips too, but they forgot to include that in our order, which was for the best. I am going to have that salad again today for lunch. It was delicious and satisfying.

@MadisonMolly2017 thank you for your opener. There are a few people in this group who since I started have pretty much always posted success every day, and I start to wonder why they still see the need to be in the group. You have been one of those people. And I don't wish a slip on anyone, but it is inspiring to me, who struggles more constantly, to see you also struggle but to see you struggle so gracefully that it really is beautiful.

I add to all your thoughts about the relapsing disease that the world is just built for weight gain - and we're kind of swimming upstream here. That's why this support is so key.

Thank you all.
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes swim hour!

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Jan 21

Exercise: ✨ ( 12 min core / 5 mins balance / ~35 mins exergame - 7,871 steps by 10:05 )
    Logged: ✨ EVERYthing
    In Range: ✨ left 25 in the pot
    (If a ❌ instead of a 🌟, it was a Pass Day)
    🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟
    🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-❌-🌟-🌟