WaistAways Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,127 Member
    And also joining the party late but happy belated birthday @jugar

Your leadership of this team is of immeasurable benefit to us! Thanks for all you do
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Steps & Exercise stats for the last 7 days @ashleycarole86 :smile:
    16th Jan - 5082
    17th Jan - 4552
    18th Jan - 7624
    19th Jan - 5643
    20th Jan - 6732 / 49 minutes HR12W 2.0 Day 11 - Back & Biceps
    21st Jan - 6426 - 45 minutes HR12W 2.0 Day 12 - HIIT Legs
    22nd Jan - 2896
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Steps. I am offline today because my Fitbit broke. Apparently, the 4 has this issue. It’s working fine. The piece that attaches to a band broke. Luckily I bought it at Costco and reading a forum learned I can return it. So off to Costco I go today to get a new one. I really feel like I need it after wearing a few years. 😂

My sleep is not as restful. Waking in the middle of the night with tons going through my head. I wonder why?

ogw5dj81326x.jpeg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,030 Member
    Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone - it was last Tuesday, but I tried to pretend it wasn't happening. But 68 feels great so far, so I'm not going to complain!

We had another strong week, but we did not hit first place this time. I think we inspired the other teams because they ALL did better! The whole F2F group lost 107 pounds, and that is great for a 3rd week of the month. Usually those are our slowest weeks. WTG!

We have our first person who has achieved 4 weeks in the green - @lonestarbabe you did it! A loss every week this month. There are 8 more people who have 3 so far, so let's keep this week super green so that you get all 4 :smiley:

A few more Sunday weigh-ins to come:
    @twdempsey
    @graceojo999
    @Gidgitgoescrazy

Tally ho!
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    1/22 steps: 4110

I did not do much yesterday which was good and not good - brains are so weird
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    edited January 2022
    results-day-1-1.jpg?w=640

We are through week three of January, and we are absolutely killing it! Fantastic work, everyone! All of you contributed to some incredibly strong numbers last week and you should all be proud of yourselves. Click on the link below to see the results!

And here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

rg7o2dyosh89.png
  • jugar
    twdempsey wrote: »
    PW 193.6
    CW 194

Not sure how this happened. I was around 191 all week and shot up 3 lbs on Saturday. Scale issues or water retention I am guessing. Hoping it drops down just as quickly. I have been within my calories almost every day. Only 1 day over in three weeks. Urghhh

Actually, you lost 0.6 lb since the last weigh-in I had - so don't worry too much! I'm not sure how it happened, but I did not get your weigh-in from last week at 193.6. I went back and searched through the thread again this morning, so I am very relieved to see your post today! I was getting worried... Too bad you had a bounce up from 191, but I'm sure it will sort itself out. You're down 3 lbs for the month so far, though - a pound a week is good progress for sure.
  • jugar
    Ready for Monday? We're ready for you!

@Waifer003
    @DD265
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Hoping I'm not too late with my numbers!

1/19: 39 minutes elliptical + 30 minutes weightlifting + 10800 steps
    1/20: 39 minute walk + 20 minutes elliptical + 40 minutes yoga + 9645 steps
    1/21: 2430 steps
    1/22: 40 minutes elliptical + 32 minutes weightlifting + 7415 steps
    1/23: 33 minutes elliptical + 12 minutes weightlifting + 8750 steps

Jenn
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Had a binge day on Friday night and I really enjoyed myself, I have to say. It wasn't crazy but was enough that I couldn't make up for it Saturday or Sunday, so I had to just take the surplus in calories.

Jenn
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    1/23 steps:
    16,514 including 93 minutes on the treadmill.

We ordered Indian food on Saturday and had leftovers Sunday. It was delicious! My scale sure doesn't like me now though. But I'd rather it be for delicious, good quality food that I love than for some disappointing fast food.
  • MandiSaysHey
    MandiSaysHey Posts: 304 Member
    353wlfpiahrd.png

Last week was not a good week for steps. I had a couple days sick in bed with a migraine and another couple just plain lazy days.

I haven't checked in in a few days, I'll be back later to catch up on posts. 🙂
  • graceojo999
    graceojo999 Posts: 95 Member

I forgot to weigh my self on Sunday and went to work so couldn’t do it after because I eat.

Pw 104 kg
    Cw 104.5 kg

I am attempting to get off keto early hence the water weight gain. Hopefully I stabilize my eating pattern this week.

• jugar
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Relieved my weight stayed the same. Still dealing with Covid in our house. My younger (17 year old) son is now on day 12 and is coughing like crazy. Our doctor has prescribed an inhaler that we’re hoping will help. Two full weeks off of school while in Grade 12 - has been so stressful. But, it’s a Monday, and I woke up feeling like today is a great day for a fresh start.
    I'm glad you're feeling positive on this Monday, Tammy! I hope your son gets better soon - missing 2 weeks of school and still coughing is tough on everyone in the house. You are doing great to keep your weight on an even keel and to feel ready for a fresh start. That big smile in your photo is certainly a sign that you are the sunshine for your family :heart:

@MandiSaysHey I hope you are feeling better this week too - migraines are miserable.

@graceojo999 hang tough on your eating as you ease off keto - you can do it! What are you aiming for as the next phase eating plan?
    We ordered Indian food on Saturday and had leftovers Sunday. It was delicious! My scale sure doesn't like me now though. But I'd rather it be for delicious, good quality food that I love than for some disappointing fast food.
    I totally agree! eating food that is delicious and that you love is so much more satisfying than the food that stuffs you but never really satisfies. That is one of the main points of the book I read recently called The End of Craving. This is a fun and very informative read.

I hope everyone is having a great day! If you have any friends you would like to invite to join this or any of the other Fat 2 Fit teams, it is time to do our monthly recruiting - here is the link to the sign-up thread:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10854608/registration-for-new-members-february-2022#latest

If you are already here, even if you just started in January, you do NOT have to sign up again! This is just for anyone who wants to start in February :smiley:
  • jugar
    I'm taking it easy this evening - no biking tonight, keeping warm, and watching the funny raccoon who is out on quite a chilly night. Usually they only come out when it is right around freezing or just above. I think someone forgot to make enough provisions for the winter...

Quiet for reminders tonight too! There are no Tuesday weigh-ins (it's our team day off, it seems :smile: ) and only one person running a bit late - @Gidgitgoescrazy are you there? Hope so!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    Hello!

Today I kept getting distracted at work so I didn't eat very much of my lunch, skipped breakfast altogether and said no to doughnuts at work. This turned out to be a very good thing. My husband called on the way home from work and let me know my daughter was student of the quarter! Hooray! She wanted to celebrate with fast food and milkshakes. Luckily I was able to celebrate too and stay in calories. Worked out for 40 minutes. Put the kids to bed and now I am relaxing with a cup of coffee but said no to cinnamon bread.

Trying to bring some enthusiasm back to work lately. I have a chunk of money through work that has to be spent by the end of the year or I forfeit it. I signed up for a monthly subscription for sensory bins from a company called Mama of Joy. I also bought some play dough kits from a company called Young, Wild and Friedman. I picked out a valentines set, pizza kit and a garbage truck themed one that I'm sure all the boys will fight over. Wish me luck getting these out of my house first! Check these out if you have littles!
This discussion has been closed.