• seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    user: seltzer_lover
    weigh-in day: Mondays
    1/17: 260.9
    1/24: 259.2
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,029 Member
    Hi WNM... You have a new member joining you ... Please welcome @samuel860 :)
  • mxlaw90
    mxlaw90 Posts: 75 Member
    Mxlaw90
    Week 3

PW 144lbs
    CW 143.2 lbs

Looks like gyms are reopening at the end of the month finally, I signed up for an 8 week challenge with my studio to lose body fat % I’m hoping this will kickstart me back into the mindset to get back on track fully as with the cold and snow I havnt had a good run in over a month; going to focus on eating abit healthier and logging all my meals this week.
  • IzzyMillz
    IzzyMillz Posts: 6 Member
    Username: IzzyMillz
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 266.4
    CW (Current Weight): 264.7
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    You have another new member joining you soon ...Please welcome @chypp :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    minstrelofsarcasm
    January Week Four

Weigh In Day:Tuesdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 172.6 (January 18th)
    CW (Current Weight): 171.4 (January 25th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 62.6 lbs
    Just means I can expect a loss next week, right? Right?

Well, I kinda predicted it after my MegaGain™ last week. And I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to see a loss, since I went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night. I behaved myself, for the most part, but eating out tends to mean too much salt, dairy, alcohol, etc.

Moving in the right direction again. Let's see how long it lasts. It's very difficult, attempting to lose weight while dating someone who is so eager to cook for you.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another new member joining your team ...Please welcome @EDTake2 :)
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    January week 3? 4?
    Username GingerPwr
    PW 152
    CW 152

I've been dealing with an ear infection that has made me a slug. Hopefully I can get back to healthier food choices and more activity this week.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Just realized I didn't post my steps for last week
    Sun: 3430
    Mon 4735
    Tue 3453
    Wed 5487
    Thu 4163
    Fri 4605
    Sat 4271
    Not a good week, hit my 5000 goal only once! It has been very cold and I tend to hibernate, something I should change.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Hi WNM.... Another member joining your team ... Please welcome @TwinMama91521 :)
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    HUGE welcome to all of our newest members!

I'm Ashley, one of the co-captains around these a parts. If you have any questions about how things work around here, feel free to ask them in this chat! Your first weigh in will not be required until next week, so now is the perfect time to get acquainted with the team and develop your plan for the upcoming month.

~ Steps Challenge ~

Team Statistics:

Total Steppers: 6
    Total Steps: 450,110
    Average Steps per Person: 75,018

The Leaderboard:

@IDebraK - 109,777 total | 15,682 average
    @MotylekOkruchy - 104,572 total | 14,939 average - Most Steps in One Day!
    @JMNagain - 88,202 total | 12,600 average
    @ljdanny - 71,344 total | 10,192 average
    @lennoncpa - 46,071 total | 6,582 average
    @pacsnc6 - 30,144 total | 4,306 average - Most Consistent!

mission-complete-spongebob.gif
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another new member joining your awesome team .. Please welcome @bethelmurphy01 :)
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    Apologies...I've been least in sight the last couple of weeks. Has it only been two? It feels like forever. I have been keeping up on reading posts, just not saying anything.

My husband was exposed to someone who was ill, refused to mask, and tested positive the next day. KITTEN! I kitten myself, so mfp doesn't have to. He started feeling off, then bad, then tested positive. He'd started quarantining from me as soon as he knew he'd been exposed. It is getting very old. Probably a couple more days, just to be safe. He was pretty sick but is improving. So far, I am clear, which is good. I'll get tested again tomorrow. So things are just...weird. I'm still here and celebrating (quietly) all your losses!

For those of you with family strughling with the big C, hang in there! Recovery takes time!

I've been on target with my calories mostly. PT has been generally good for my shoulder and forces me to work out every day. So, hey, small victory.

Welcome to all our new people! I've sent friend requests. Is it really time for February?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Another one joining your team soon ... Please welcome @ImperfectProgress :)
  • realtorjanet
    realtorjanet Posts: 12 Member
    Good evening!
    Realtorjanet
    PW 121.4
    CW 122.8
    This is my yo yo with the scale…. So frustrating but my tracking stopped onThursday through Sunday. Ate what sounded good, regardless of calories. My husband had a hip replacement surgery on Monday, and I was nervous with him pre surgery. But Monday, I got back on track with eating, and getting steps in. Just can’t leave him yet to go to the gym.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    pacsnc6
    Thursday weigh in
    Week 4
    PW: 160.9
    CW: 161.5
    small gains are OK, I just have to pay more attention to what I eat and move more.
This discussion has been closed.