WaistAways Team Chat JANUARY 2022

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH @jugar ... to have someone tell you that you have macular degeneration in error, my goodness..... well I mean congrats on the GREAT news but I'm sorry you went through that stress at all. Anything sight related always feels extra stressful to me so I can't imagine how that must have felt!

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    1/24: 40 minute walk + 12 minutes elliptical + 30 minutes weightlifting + 9589 steps
    1/25: 46 minute walk + 15 minutes yoga + 42 minutes elliptical + 13469

Whoa! I have been making a real effort to up my steps and workouts. I gained some weight this week, but I don't mind. I feel pleased with this physical output, and it feels really nice to be getting more movement into my sedentary life! It's a win.

Jenn

Glad it feels great! Seeing improvement in physical output is indeed a great feeling.
    Just want to confirm - are these walks counted in your steps you're reporting, or is it extra activity on top of the steps?
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    PW 157.0
    CW 157.1
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 The steps are just from my Fitbit. Should I stop including my walks?

@kellie_erin I was sorry to hear about your rough day. Uggh. Sounds like a memorable one. Here's to better days!

Jenn
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,784 Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi WA's .... You have a member joining your awesome team ... I did ask for clarification on her screen name .. Please welcome @camping_els or @ell_bellz :)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    Hi WA's .... You have a member joining your awesome team ... I did ask for clarification on her screen name .. Please welcome @camping_els or @ell_bellz :)

Welcome @camping_els ! Dive right in :smiley:
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @ells_bellz!

@conleywoods I will have to look that up. Last night was the worst! Mabel was hitting me in the face last night...at 3, Jonas got up and started playing...finally fell back asleep and Mabel rolled off the bed!!! She was actually fine and fell right back asleep. I love these kods, but I miss my sleep!

Due to my crazy night, I did sleep in, but I still did 20 min Barre and then 1p min elliptical when I got home. I logged my calories and was under.👊
This discussion has been closed.