crewahl
crewahl Posts: 3,772 Member
edited February 2022 in Social Groups
Yo - how'd you do?

Replies

• crewahl
    Options
    I’m going to call it a good week. I was down 2.4 pounds at my weekly weigh-in on Thursday, which is what I’m using as official results. That leaves me at 195.8, which is two pounds less than I weighed at year-end. It’s also the lowest weekly result I’ve had during this decade. Considering I had a 7.6 pound gain in January associated with a trip to Kansas, I’d say that’s pretty good. I’m also very close to my “two pounds a month” targeted rate of loss.

On the non-scale side, I’m inching closer to my plan of shifting back into size medium shirts. I said I wanted to wait until I had two successive weekly results at WW that were under 200#, and a calendar week where my daily results were under 198#. I’ve got the two weekly results, and so far this week my daily results have ranged from 196.8 to 194.2. Maybe Sunday . . . .

That plan is important because Medium is my size at goal. I’ve got a broader array of shirts and such in that size, so it will be nice to increase my options - and put away the size Large shirts.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,882 Member
    Options
    Official WW was -3.2 (217.2#) which is 1.4 down since the first weigh-in in January. Today I hit another low at home since the early 80's. Looking to end up @ 205 at home, so about another 10#.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    Up 1 lb. Still going in the wrong direction.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I'm still reporting on behaviors versus weighing in.

I didn't meet my 3500 calorie deficit. It was 2855 per my tracker. The main issue was something I baked to give away but didn't get out of the house quickly enough. Indulging in that item was more than 2000 wasted calories. I'm mad at myself for that.

No real progress on the sleep improvement front.

On the positive side, I had good meal plans and ate better, in general. I have meals planned and shopoed for through early next week. I'm planning to get a jump on some cooking tonight.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,829 Member
    Options
    So down by 3.6 for last week which is still up by .5 from 2 weeks ago. I will take the win no matter what!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,934 Member
    Options
    @crewahl Charlie...Really good report you're really doing good.
  • crewahl
    Options
    imastar2 wrote: »
    @crewahl Charlie...Really good report you're really doing good.

Thanks, Derrick. I feel like I’m rounding the final turn. Of course, it will take another eight months at this pace, and the reward is doing another lap - but that’s why the greyhound chases the rabbit. 😊
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    I caved in and weighed yesterday. I'm thrilled to be down six pounds in four weeks!

More in 10 Pound Challenge.