February 7

Options

Replies

• slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 8,054 Member
    Options
    3 Yesses today
    Exercise - 5 mile run β˜οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ
    1 Pass Day Used
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    2/7

Exercise: 55 minute weight training, 45 minutes elliptical, 50 minute stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 0
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    2/7
    Exercise: 20 min. Dancing and during the last few minutes spent time running around the house with my Dog.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 3
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    ~πŸ’–~ 2 / 7 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~πŸ’–~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 200+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 25,770 +.......... 170 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7

πŸ’– Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success πŸ† We Got This πŸ†
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,636 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have run a marathon this week and it’s only Tuesday morning. My three challenges fircUAC were met yesterday somehow I didn’t log in again until just now.

I did like yesterdays opening without my own discipline I too will start to slip and if I don’t continue to work at it I could slip back that I do not want to do and won’t do.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,420 Member
    Options
    Feb 7
    Exercise: πŸ±β€πŸ ( balance 5 mins / abs 12 mins / exergame 45 mins / total steps 8,525)
    Logged all: πŸ±β€πŸ
    In Range: πŸ±β€πŸ
    (πŸ±β€πŸ‘€ = 3yes day; πŸ™ˆ = pass day )
    πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,853 Member
    Options
    Monday February 7

The cold snap has ended! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I celebrated with Beauregard by taking an 80 minute outdoor walk through our beautiful urban park around the lake. The sunny and warm day meant some really icy patches and lots of puddles, so I was glad to have my IcyTraxx on my Sorels. Beau enjoyed lots of bounding in deep snow and that sure was a workout for us both!

478b1zmrrl2v.jpeg
    s9b0kjr965ci.jpeg

Tracked βœ…

Calories βœ… Very under and got the red warning from MFP. Gastro issues are worse tonight and after a hot shower, I am in bed early with the heating pad. Tomorrow will be better.

Exercise βœ… 84 minutes of exercise; 13,000+ steps.

Goodnight everyone

How could anyone not LOVE that face!!
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    Feb 7
    3 yeses
    1 pass day so far
    I have not left time in the morning for my morning routine so can’t write much but I am reading on my phone and being inspired.
  • vgstigum
    vgstigum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feb 7th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, snowshoe and Sydney Cummings Focus Day 1
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes pool day plus afternoon 3.5 mile walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I wonder how much weight loss battles coincide with personality types. As an INTP I’m very project focused. When it’s weight loss time I’m focused on that and incredibly disciplined about it. However if it’s pre Halloween costume time exercising gets shelved for costume making. I can’t seem to iron out a daily schedule that balances all of it. I’m totally focused on one thing at a time and everything else falls apart on account. Sometimes the house looks like a tornado struck! At 50 I don’t see this trait getting fixed but I have found a SO who is so very disciplined that it causes my general tendencies to tilt to a more balanced daily regimen. But once I’m against the clock on something I’m right back to square one!

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes tons of brisk walks
    Tracking yes
    Calories no but close!
    4/3 days used
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,469 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday fellow UACers! I have an awful tendency to put my UAC goals on hold when I get stressed out. It's time for me to work on self-discipline. The reality is there is always another stressor around the corner; such is life. If I'm ever going to get anywhere with this program, I need to keep going. This will be my daily affirmation for the rest of February:

ht45kpilpjbu.jpg

Sigh... the self-discipline has disappeared from my life. In fact, it went away several months ago and now it's lost. I'm still looking for it. Thanks for posting this.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    2/7/2022
    Exercise? Yes,
    Tracking? Yes,
    Calories? No.
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    βœ… Exercise: 40 minutes swimming, 40 minutes walking
    βœ… Calories