Waistaways Team Chat - February 2022

Options

Replies

• kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    2/8 exercise: 11121 steps + 60 minutes Orangetheory (15 minutes treadmill + 45 minutes weights, rowing, stretching. Fitbit gave me 2710 steps).

2/9 steps: 8828

2/10 exercise: 11421 steps + 60 minutes Orangetheory (25 minutes treadmill + 35 minutes weightlifting, rowing, stretching. Fitbit gave me 4303 steps).

2/11 exercise: 8231 steps + 60 minutes Orangetheory (15 minutes treadmill + 45 minutes weights, rowing, stretching. Fitbit gave me 3494 steps).
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    The February Week 3 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Feb. 13th...this week we spend some time focusing on self-care because there's ONLY ONE YOU!! You can put yourself first and STILL be an AWESOME person!!! Join us, will you?!! See you tomorrow!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10856371/february-week-3-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Hello all - it has been a very special Saturday here. I almost never get to be home alone, but today the taller half went off to cart his vintage motorcycle engine from one place where they did one repair, to his buddy's place to work on some other mysterious engine jobs for the rest of the day. I love being home alone - especially for practicing (during which I talk to myself, the score, the composer, the pencil, my flute, etc. etc.) without feeling like I am completely cracked. I'm getting seriously hungry now, though! And I have to be prepared to hear all about the stud nuts and other exciting (but difficult to install) motorcycle parts!

There are still a few weigh-ins to come, but so far we have lost more than 4x the amount we lost as a team last week! That might change a bit with the final people, so let's see where it goes! Get these in by 8 am Eastern Sunday morning and we'll see how it all shakes out:

@graceojo999 and @MandiSaysHey - last chance not to be dropped for February! We miss you!

@evangsimmons170
    @Steph1498
    @Pearl4686

Hang in there and enjoy the weekend!
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Too late to post some of my responses to the weekly challenge last week, but I wanted to make them available if anyone wanted to read and respond: https://thehumanelectric.wordpress.com/2022/02/13/wellness-journal-2-13-2022/

Jenn
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    @metaphysicalstudio Would you mind sharing what your process was to find your new community of friends as an introvert?
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    2/12 exercise:
    68 mins snowshoeing, 31 minutes Peloton, 11785 steps
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    YinxFed wrote: »
    Happy Sunday, Friends. Here's my weigh in:

PW - 188.1
    CW - 187.5

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Friends!

Way to start out our new week on a strong foot!
  • DD265
    DD265 Posts: 651 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @ashleycarole86

Sunday 6th - 13037
    Monday 7th - 4638
    Tuesday 8th - 13254
    Wednesday 9th - 7795
    Thursday 10th - 12242
    Friday 11th - 3997
    Saturday 12th - 12792

@jugar I love my husband, but I also enjoy having free time at home on my own so I completely get what you mean! There's a lot about his new job that is/will stress me out, but I'll have plenty of weekends where he's working or sleeping some/all of the day.

The lamb meatballs didn't work out - they were very wet and (not sure if it's related) broke up in the pan. I broke them down completely and we had them with rice so it was like a weird lamb bolognese. I still have half the lamb mixture (in the freezer now) so looked up some tips for meatballs and will try again in a week or two. Today I'm roasting pork with plums and hopefully that will be more successful.

I'm taking a beating from this cold but have been quite productive so far today. We skipped lunch, having been to the shopping village (I got some new non-running trainers on sale) and when OH got a coffee about 11am we both got a snack. I opted for a pain au chocolat as a lower calorie option, but if they hadn't displayed the calories, I would've gone for the 500 calorie chocolate chip shortbread. If I'd had to guess what the calorie count was in the various options I probably would've underestimated. In any case, my weigh ins yesterday and today have been decent so I feel back on track.
  • kellie_erin
    kellie_erin Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    2/12 steps: 2784

I had a very lazy day yesterday and did a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I wanted to keep off my feet to help them heal. Today is going to busier with good prep and other chores. My husband was up at 4:30 to go climb a mountain with a couple of friends and, of course, I was awake then too. So I'm feeling a bit off 😅
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    CW: 179.4

I finally tried 2 ingredient pizza dough and I'm floored at how well it worked. It tastes like solidly good pizza crust.

This discussion has been closed.