February 11

Options
13»

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    All three accomplished but too much chocolate in the house possibly Valentine’s? Anyway I am working on getting rid of it you guessed it by eating it 😂😂 not productive but it’s the “good” stuff. 0/3 pass days

@snowshoe072 ha ha ffrom one sweet tooth to another I feel your pain. Lol. Hving the good stuff in the house is the worst!!! It actually calls ur name right!! Lol!
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Yes x3. Strength training and yoga.
    Im asleep by 10:30 at the latest and up at 6:30. The last time I remember sleeping through the night was when I was pregnant with my first - 13 years ago. I do wish I could stay asleep once I fell asleep!

Yep very frustrating the wake ups through the night @loopydo2017 xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (just one of those days where I felt like moving around and had the time: 54 min walk in the morning plus 6 mins squats and weights, 40 min midday walk, 47 min evening walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (🔥=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass): 🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🏴‍☠️-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥-🔥
    Passes used = 1 / 3

Other habits I’m tracking this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation📿-📿-📿-✘-📿-✘-✘-📿-📿-📿-📿 (the more I make it a priority, the more I see the benefits, & the more I wake up wanting to start off with meditation)
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water💧-💧-💧-💧-✘-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧 (84oz)

@makattack220 Wow great day of working out!!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Used Pass Day 3 today because I decided to not even bother trying to approximate how many spoonfuls of the "Sweet Potato Pecan Pie" almond-pecan nut butter that Ds2 and his fiancee sent us. So tasty, sweet, creamy and crunchy, I couldn't stop!

At least I got in a 5 mile run this morning. 🌫🌬🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Sleep. I'm usually in bed by 10 and get up just after 6. I tend to wake up every 2 hours and get up and use the bathroom. Most of the time I'm able to go back to sleep right away, unless I start thinking about something! It probably isn't a good thing, but I like to fall asleep with my mp3 and earbuds on. I set it so that it automatically shuts off after 30 minutes but actually I usually fall asleep in less than 10 minutes. My mp3 has an fm radio so I listen to a talk radio station and it puts me to sleep. When I can't get back to sleep in the middle of the night at least I have something to listen to rather than just laying there, and if I'm lucky it will lull me back to sleep...

@slimtastesbetter sounds like u hve found what works for u.. Hubby also needs to hve something on to sleep to so I hve also gotten used to having the tv on to sleep to. What ever works right lol!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    rashel1 wrote: »
    Tracking- everything
    Calories- in goal range
    Exercise-12000 steps / 5 miles

2 pass days left

Today was hard. I felt like I was starving! I have been eating pretty well and more lightly than usual. For some reason I was just hungry all day! At one point I felt like I wanted to cry because dinner was going to take 45min and I just needed something in my stomach. Little Dramatic Ha ha
    I think its probably more stress related then hunger.

Ha ha love this @rashel1 made me lol! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ideas2 wrote: »
    ✅ Exercise: 30 minutes swimming, 45 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )

Sleep can be a real problem for me. My sleep problems and afternoon or evening exhaustion was largely what made me believe I needed to retire from my job and focus on my health-- even though I really did not have any kind of diagnosis that supported my belief that something was seriously wrong with my health, just such a struggle with fatigue. It is better now that I have retired, but in several months, my Fitbit sleep score has only once been an ¨excellent¨ and twice been ¨good¨, generally the best I get are ¨fair¨ and occasionally ¨poor.¨

@ideas1 so pleased to hear u listened to ur body gave it wat it needed and it worked!!!! How lovely 4 u!!! I am about to go back in the workforce after being on a 2 year maternity break and I am hoping I dnt go backwards with the afternoon night time exhaustion that u mentioned.. I am hoping this break, being mindful not to over do it and my new habits with make the whole work experience a more pleasant one! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 2 hr walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-P-7-P-9-10-11

I have bad sleep habits, even though I know better. I usually shower right before bed, which does relax me. However, then I'm on my iPad in bed (NYT crossword, kindle, MFP) until I'm ready to go to sleep. I usually don't keep my phone in the bedroom, so even if I go to be late, I'll usually be able to sleep anywhere between 6-7.5 hours/night.

While my husband was out of town this past week, i kept my phone with me in case of emergency. The issue was alerts and texts were going off starting at 6am. :-(

@enlightenme3 Ahhh showers b4 bed are wat dreams are made of! Ha ha!!!best time of the day!!!! Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Friday February 11

Husband’s birthday supper today and made the decision to enjoy. The delicious supper took me over calories. No regrets!

✅ tracking
    ❌ calories
    ✅ exercise

Pass day #1

Nice. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    edited February 2022
    Options
    vgstigum wrote: »
    Feb 11th

Exercise: Yes - Hike in the woods on a beautiful day
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    (1 pass day used )
    47o5bs6e5iai.jpg

@vgstigum wow wat a view. Xo
  • donna25trinity
    Options
    Yes x3
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,069 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

Well done Donna! 🥰
    @donna25trinity
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    @Winner_in_Life Hashimoto's is a very common disease but it seems like there can be very different experiences with it. I have had this disease for almost 10 years, but I am still in the early stages of it. My thyroid is still fully functional and most of the time I have no symptoms at all of Hashimoto's. But every now and then, usually triggered by sickness or vaccines, my immune system remembers to attack my thyroid. When that happens, I feel sick both because my immune system is activated and because my body is under attack. I've been told that eventually, once my immune system wins and destroys my thyroid entirely, that phase of the disease will be past and I'll just have to take some thyroid medicine. Sounds like that's where you are. That gives me hope that one day this will be more manageable.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    2/11/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? No
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes an hour pool and an hour walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes
    Calories/tracking yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,966 Member
    Options
    2/11
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 0
    3 passes remain

February goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    pass day
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
    0/3 pass days used

Spent the weekend with my grand baby. Will catch up my miles eventually.