February 17

Options

Replies

• slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,975 Member
    Options
    3 Yesses 🙂🙂🙂
    Exercise today was the treadmill. 3 miles alternating walking and jogging every quarter mile.
    4 Pass Days used.

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,049 Member
    Options
    Thursday February 17

✅✅✅

Exhausted today and ended up having to take a nap before dinner. Really early morning tomorrow. Just finished on the treadmill. Will hit a hot shower and head to bed.

Great topic @Arc2Arc — Thanks Lorenzo! I dream about walking some form of multi-week long walk. Preferably somewhere with beautiful geography! I have been doing some YouTube treadmill walking journeys and it has me dreaming. Another is to walk a half marathon one day. It is hard to tell what my true distance and speed are when I am only walking on the treadmill. I know I cover greater distance and with greater speed when I am walking outdoors in warmer weather. But for now, I walk however I can.

Loved your response post today @TerriRichardson112 Thanks for sharing with us. I swear I wouldn’t recognize you from the before picture to now.

I hope you feel better in the morning @loopydo2017 after a good sleep.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Feb 17
    ✅✅✅
    💖💖

Yup, being able to keep
    One’s commitments to oneself enables one to make all kinds of positive changes!

❤️
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: Lots of walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

0 pass days used ( )
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    2/17

Exercise: 55 minutes weight training, 45 minutes elliptical, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 1
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    2/17

Exercise: 15 minutes MommaStrong, 20 minute walk
    Tracking: Planned the day
    Calories: Followed the plan

Pass days so far - 6?

Inspired by all of your possibilities.
    My life is feeling pretty hemmed in right now by parenting (in a pandemic) and working and I guess to some extent dealing with my autoimmune situation. What I most want to do is get my house in order - we moved just a few months before the pandemic and never had time for that. It doesn't seem to be on the horizon anytime soon. What I am trying to do is make my time watching kids more fun - trying to rejoin/re-form community and get outside and have fun - which is hard in a pandemic winter but happening to some extent. As covid rates are going down around here and my kids are now vaccinated (fully vaccinated just as the omicron surge began) I am looking forward to feeling comfortable with more options for that kind of fun.

I also think I want a different job, and am waiting on one to open up, though whether I want it once I see it - whether it seems to make life more do-able or harder - we'll see.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Another multi-day catch-up post. I seem to be doing this a lot lately! (replying to the Thought for the Day will have to wait)

Feb (14 pasted) 15 - 16 - 17

Exercise: 🙈🙈🐱‍👤 (the 15th was the first time since Late October that I didn't do the 20 min minimum 4000+ steps instead of usually far exceeded 7000+ target - 16th the first day I didn't even TRY (only ~2500)
    Logged all: 🙈🐱‍👤🐱‍👤 15th MOSTLY logged - unexpected last second meal at BILs - don't know the exact size of the ice cream serving ....
    In Range: 🙈🙈🐱‍👤 15th very over (commercial pizza and ice cream) 16th only a bit over
    (🐱‍👤 = 3yes day; 🙈 = pass day )
    🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤
    🐱‍👤🙈🐱‍👤🙈🐱‍👤🐱‍👤🐱‍👤
    🙈🙈🐱‍👤

17th I did 5000+ steps exergame BEFORE morning coffee ... just to make SURE it got DONE!
    (18th morning - no prework exergame .... the air outside the covers is COLD today. Lots of overnight snow after it had rained alllll dayyyyyyy on the 17th)
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    yyy
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,832 Member
    Options
    2/17
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 😈

Using pass #1
    2 passes remain

February goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,366 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes a very windy walk!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes