Looking for Keto buddies (Sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Options
Marks281172
Marks281172 Posts: 127 Member
Hi All,

Just getting back to Keto after a terrible 2021. So many ups and downs that made it hard to manage what i was eating and gained back all i lost in late 2020 early 2021 (went from around 280lbs to 230 lbs in around 3 months).
Back to it now for 5 days, starting at 279 currently 8lbs down (but know thats mostly water). Using a blood monitor shows im in Ketosis (0.8mmol today) so hopefully start seeing some results pretty soon.

Currently have no MFP friends so would love some keto buddies for encouragement and perhaps menu ideas so please feel free to add me :)

(sorry if ive posted in the wrong place).

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    you're good! Here's a link to the monthly challenge thread where you'll find some of the active members if none of them pop by the Group today: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10851870/january-monthly-challenge#latest

I would love for this group to become more active.
  • miriyummy
    miriyummy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd be your friend Marks281172 but I don't seem to be able to add you?

I'd love more Keto friends so if anyone wants to add me or knows what I'm doing wrong then please reach out!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    miriyummy wrote: »
    I'd be your friend Marks281172 but I don't seem to be able to add you?

I'd love more Keto friends so if anyone wants to add me or knows what I'm doing wrong then please reach out!

They've really made it more difficult to friend folks with this change.

Try this:
    • Click/tap on the member's username beside their pfp
    • Click/tap View Profile in the pop-up
    • On this next page click/tap MyFitnessPal Profile
    • Finally, you should see an Add As Friend button

I did this on the website but it should be similar in the app