February 22

Options

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    pass day as expected
    i probably was within calories but no real exercise was possible.

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,123 Member
    Options
    2/22
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? πŸ‘πŸ»
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? πŸ‘πŸ»
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? πŸ‘πŸ»

[Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-8-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-P-18-19-20-21-22

February goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    Tuesday February 22

Tracked βœ…
    Calories βœ…
    Exercise βœ… - treadmill and started my 3 month Apple Fitness+ trial today.

Haven’t been on any form of holiday since I started on this journey this past August. We’ve started looking at options for a trip next summer. It will be an AirBnB style rental and I’ll be hoping to keep at it.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    2/22
    Exersised-very little
    Caleries -yes
    Logged yes
    A new exiting NSV is, I bought to size 18 zipper jeans, they fit. Last zipper pants were a 20 in 2019. I usually wear elastic waist. At time of surgery 20/22. It's been a long time since I wore an 18. Let alone zipper pants.

This must be a wonderful feeling. Well done!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    2/22

Exercise: 55 minutes weight training. 45 minutes elliptical, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 2
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    Options
    βœ…βœ…βœ…
    πŸ’πŸ’

Half Size Me Podcast has a great episode on traveling. Not sure of the number.

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,046 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    I was thinking of u today and wondering where u were glad to hve u back and yay on weight loss @biketheworld xo
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    ~πŸ’–~ 2 / 22 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~πŸ’–~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 26,210 +.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

foot feeling much better... so gonna try getting back to my normal walking
    routine of 180 min. a daily during the week & 150 min on weekend
    Still using a slower pace tho...

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1 = ( P )

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-( P )-20-21-22

πŸ’– Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success πŸ† We Got This πŸ†
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,411 Member
    Options
    Feb 22 (I WILL make Champion List! πŸ†) Pass days used: 4+

Exercise: πŸ±β€πŸ‘€ 5th decent exergame day in a row
    Logged all: πŸ±β€πŸ‘€ 7th day in a row
    In Range: πŸ™ˆ reset .... I didn't want air-popped popcorn (my default evening snack ) ... not-the-best-alternate chosen (looked it up, and SEEMED to have room last night ... then Fitbit changed its mind about available activity credits ... so it didn't fit .... even before I had a "know this is over" mouth-hunger-only second piece ...
    (πŸ±β€πŸ‘€ = 3yes day; πŸ™ˆ = pass day )
    πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€
    πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆπŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ™ˆπŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€
    πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€πŸ±β€πŸ‘€
    πŸ™ˆ
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,107 Member
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: Β»
    ~πŸ’–~ 2 / 22 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ πŸ™‹πŸΌ ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~πŸ’–~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... βœ… ... 210+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... βœ… ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... βœ… .... I did

STEPS......... 26,210 +.......... 180 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

foot feeling much better... so gonna try getting back to my normal walking
    routine of 180 min. a daily during the week & 150 min on weekend
    Still using a slower pace tho...

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1 = ( P )

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-( P )-20-21-22

πŸ’– Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success πŸ† We Got This πŸ†
    @DebyS137
    So glad your foot is feeling better Deby πŸ’
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 46 minutes Peloton, 5 minutes stretching
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days - 3/3

Haven't done any big trips since I started losing weight. However, my habits are so different that I feel good about it. I have gone on mini trips to visit family or a night away here or there and u am just thoughtful about my choices with a focus on exercise.

Great job @makattack220 !!

Thank you!πŸ’—
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    yes for 3
    0/3 pass days used
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,475 Member
    Options
    @jamcnewman ... Thank You so much
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,566 Member
    Options
    βœ… Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise
    βœ… Calories -
    βœ… Tracking -
    Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-P-7-P-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22

I was way under my calories yesterday, mainly because I was prepping food for a dinner we're hosting on Friday. I was trying a lot of bits and bites for taste and flavoring which made me full. The calories just didn't add up. The danger in the past would have been to feel like I needed to eat up to a calorie goal, which would trigger a binge.

So far in the last 2 years, almost all of our vacations have been at an AirBnB or VRBO with family and friends. Mostly cooking our own meals the whole time. The issue for me is the social eating side of things - watching other people enjoy the chips and salsa and the wine and beer. So I indulge, and indulge, and indulge. When the kids were little, we'd let them have the sugary cereals that they didn't get at home and called it vacation cereal. I think food on vacation triggers the same thoughts in my head - vacation food that I can't/won't eat at home. We're headed out for a long weekend next week to visit our daughter and boyfriend in Santa Barbara and just like the situation above, I will see if I can recognize what is happening in the moment and stop the binge.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Feb 22:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ❌ No. Travel day in the car coming home from vacation.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? βœ… Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? βœ… Yes.

Pass Days Used: too many (see explanation below)

We got home from vacation tonight (Tuesday) as well. 5 days in NC visiting my hubby's children for his 65th birthday (surprise). His daughter doesn't cook, and his son and his wife haven't moved into their new home yet, so we literally ate every single meal out except for one. There was a continental breakfast in the hotel, so I was able to eat scrambled eggs, bacon, and fruit for breakfast. I'm eating gluten free (NO GRAINS), and sugar free, so for the other meals, I either got a salad, or a sandwich and ate everything but the bread. Dinner was usually steak or seafood and veggies. However, I did splurge a couple of times: one day I had a chocolate milk shake with the grandkids, and another day I had quite a few chocolate covered peanuts. We did take a cooler with snacks for the ride down, and I brought a variety of fresh veggies and my own "trail mix" of raisins, nuts, and seeds.

All in all, I was happy about my meal choices and I never felt like I was "starving". I was even able to bake a Ding Dong Cake for hubby's birthday without sneaking a sample (or two or three!) while I was making it!!!! I continue to be amazed how easy it is for me to 'just say no' to sweet treats since I've gone totally off of all grains!

I'm very happy that I weighed in this morning only 3 lbs higher than when we left. I think that some of that is from being constipated today from the 12 hour car ride yesterday! (TMI, I know.) But I'm very happy that my weight has stayed about the same.

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    WB! @biketheworld
    Congrats on your exciting NSV @stella7x7 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Great job @Mrs_Hoffer. Sounds like you made the best choices under the circumstances!
    Yes to logging and staying under. No to exercise.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes an hour walk / jog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Huge non scale victory today! I had my first fitting for my wedding dress (second marriage at 50!) anyway I stumbled on the dress of my dreams on a consignment site but it was half my size … I’ll never be a size six but asked a seamstress who specializes in wedding dresses if it could be modified. In January she explained how they would pull the dress up and do an extra seam across the front in addition to a corset back. Fast forward to yesterday and ten pounds lighter. I walked in to β€œyou’ve lost weight!” She had cut out the size six shell leaving just the exterior and it fit like a glove. Granted it still needs a corset and the old skin tight shell never would have fit me but now she says she only needs the corset and we don’t have to chop up the front - so excited! She asked me to write down the app name because she wanted to know what was working so well 😁

@Intrinsicat What a wonderful story!! How exciting is that?! What a fantastic NSV!! I'm so happy for you, and I can't wait to see a picture of your dress!