February 22

13»

Replies

• seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    2/22/22 (written 2/23)
    Exercised? Does waking up in a panic when your daughter comes running into the room literally yelling "MOM! GET UP! IT'S 6:30!" count? Not sure which scared me most, the initial "MOM!" or the "It's 6:30!" The adrenaline rush was wild, and I felt like crap the rest of the day.
    Tracking? Just looked at my diary to see.... apparently not.
    Calories? Let's just go with no. I'm sure my tendency to eat even more poorly when I'm stressed played out here.

Good news though, even if I didn't hear it until near the end of my work day. No need for a new motor. What I thought was going to cost several $1000s ended up being less than $1000 and involved the coil, spark plugs, flushing the fuel lines, and hoping that does the trick. The check engine light is out and it seems to be running okay. Thankfully.
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Yes x3
  • Feb 22

Exercise: 15 minutes MommaStrong, 30 minute walk
    Tracking: Planned the day
    Calories: Followed the plan - under!

Strategy for vacation... is there really such thing as a vacation when you have little kids? It's just doing the same thing in a different place. And for the past 2 years in a pandemic, it's doing very little in a different place. The only "vacation" we've had is going to family's summer house. Which has been nice, but does not present all the challenges of a full vacation.

I now have older kids - just turned 6 and about to turn 10 - and feeling like the pandemic is easing. We have 2 vacation planned that I would consider "real" vacations - as in we are trying to do different things and have fun. I guess I need to come up with an eating plan for those vacations...

Sorry, no insight, but thanks for the reminder!
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Ok
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅