@enlightenme3
    @loopydo2017
    @jamcnewman
    @ashleycarole86
    @calvin20874
    @lesdarts180
    @debys137
    @bmcc9

@bill70sstrong Very well done Champions March is a fresh, clean slate!

@jana_2020 I like what you said about “even though I’m still not perfect, I am so much further ahead than I was this time last year and this time 2 years ago. Just keep moving and trying to get with the program.” I’m right there with you!

@whatmerunning Chris, it sounds like you know what you need to do. Congrats on your weight loss (and keeping it off!) I’ve missed you….

@lazyblondechef I don’t know why MFP can’t leave things alone. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it!! I’ve been struggling this winter with exercise as well. Hopefully we’ll start to get some warmer days in March and the sunshine will snap us out of it!

@carolineslowandsteady Great job walking during your Zoom meeting! I need to start doing that!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    3 yeses for yesterday

I have been here since August. I sadly came from Spark people but so happy for the community I have found. I haven’t really lost much in months-been stuck on a plateau. Most difficult part is being stuck on my plateau.UAC has taught me to track and track accurately
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    2/28/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? No...
    Calories? No.

The old month ends... and so it begins again.