Hi all

davidji82
    weigh in day friday
    PW:218.9
    CW:221.3

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @18922 Sounds like a win to me!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Congrats on the loss! Good luck with the fast.

@TeresaW1020 :) I am glad you enjoyed your day. You are going to love that mixer, we have one and it's amazing! You, track? Go girl!

@bgame4 Great job!

@FushiaKat Great job with the goals! I hope the doctor appt goes well.

@laurelfit57 Thank you! I'm glad you had fun with your cousin. Sorry about your weather. I'd send you some if I could. :) Although you wouldn't want ours today: it's raining!

@19shmoo69 Great way to start your day with a laugh!

@Katmary71 I'm sorry about your nephew. I'm glad he has your support.

Hi all. I'm excited because I'm off at noon today, I am taking some much-needed vacation time for the day. I'm not doing anything special, just doing artwork. I am also going to crack open a bottle of wine that is kind of special in celebration of getting into another art show.

My Spring Challenge commitment is:
    1) Exercise 3 days a week - Not yesterday but have 2 days so far
    2) Drink 50 oz of water a day - 25 oz drank

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,936 Member
    Good morning Slimpossibles!
    I work a 4-day week now, and Friday is my day off. I attempted to shop for groceries this morning, but the store is doing a remodel and I couldn't find everything that was on my list. I'll have to go out again later to another store to find the items I missed.
    I've got other errands to run, but I'm expecting 2 important phone calls so I'm waiting around hoping they will call before 10:00am.
    I want to get out walking to get my 6 miles today, but right now temps are in the single digits. The sun is shining bright, so I'm hoping it will get up into the 20s soon and I can enjoy a relatively comfortable walk or 2 or 3. No chance of the temps going above freezing today though.
    Normally Friday is my cooking day, and I put up meals for the rest of the week; I may decide to do the cooking tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to finish my errands and other 'day off' duties.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 355 Member
    Another busy day yesterday! I went to the gym, grocery store, it was my niece's birthday so I got treats for a little celebration, decorated my breakfast nook for that, tutored one of my first graders, and hubby and I went to a ball. It was a great day and hubby and I enjoyed getting out for a date night. <3

Today I have to help set up for a book sale at the library and work for part of it. I'm a little tired but am about to eat a little and take my meds. It's so beautiful outside! It's going to be an awesome day!!! We plan to go to the African American History Program tonight and I'm excited about that.
    Have an awesome day everyone!

Let's go get it people!! B)
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 994 Member
    Friday weigh in
    Cornanda
    PW: 170.4
    CW: 170.1

• Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 994 Member
    @trooworld - Looovveeee the flower field pic. Enjoy your wine and art afternoon! A new art show is so cool.

@18922 - maintaining during a vacation week is awesome!

@GabiV125 - good to hear from you and forming structure sounds like a good early result.

@TeresaW1020 - It's good to enjoy the birthday celebrations. Having a plan to get back on track is excellent. Did you like or hate the new quilt?

@vegan4lyfe2012 - No Zero Days is always a good goal! Good luck with your Daniel fast.

@FushiaKat - hope the appt went well. You are really sticking to it on the spring challenge goals.

@laurelfit57 - Forgot to say yesterday that I'm glad your doc pointed you in the direction of feeling better. Yay for exercise and being active around the house and lasagna and tubing. Pretty soon those boot spikes will be off and you will be enjoying the sunshine too. I also keep my fitbit on at all times. Yesterday I walked a lot, but then was not very active around the house the rest of the day. It's good to be aware of these things.

@Katmary71 I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. He is lucky to have family who cares so much about him. I will add him to my prayer list.

@askewcr - wow, those are some busy days you are having, but they sound super fun. Your enthusiasm always makes me smile.

Well, yesterday started off OK, and then some drama returned in the afternoon. Starting with today and through the weekend I will just put it all out of my mind. It's been thoroughly thought through and no need to to dwell on it all. My mind needs a rest. I ate lots of veggies yesterday. I kept my attitude good. My husband seems inclined to take me out tonight to celebrate successfully navigating all of this stuff! Whooohoooo!

Lisa

• gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Friday
    gwamajtw91
    PW: 164.0
    CW: 165.0
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,478 Member
    I forgot to bring my laptop to my room and was trying to answer on my phone and just lost my responses by hitting a previous page scrolling, so annoying as I was almost done! Hugs all around. Had my pain clinic appointment, I prefer doing things earlier as my pain gets worse throughout the day so I wasn't happy with a 3:30 appointment, the PA took one look at me and said she was so thankful it was me, apparently there's another patient with the same last name who's really angry, she said she likes me because I'm always nice and friendly and don't yell at her. Sad when that makes you a breath of fresh air but there's a grieving process with coming to terms with things so I get the angry patient's POV too, been there. Rained last night and was mostly overcast so I stayed inside. Have a great Saturday gang!
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw - I read tonight.
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps - 4014 steps so far today.
    3) Weigh everyday - 171.5 this is always expected after a day of feasting on high sodium loaded baked potato, but I wouldn't change it for anything. Queso cheese sauce is full of sodium, it makes it taste so good.

I saw my primary care doctor today; she say's my kidney function is low and dropping so she wants me to retest in a month and if it's still low then she will stop a medication and see if that helps. She also said to ask my shrink if the 2 medications he prescribes can cause low kidney function.

I love my Rheumatologist, I asked for a shot in my right knee, and he gave me one. I know to rest the remainder of the day afterwards, and it's starting to feel better already. Hopefully it won't wake me up at 3am tonight. When I'm tired and it's the middle of the night and I'm in pain I resort to eating to feel better. It's only 3 tiny pickles, but it's not good for me because I feel guilty the next day. Maybe I should just add them to the food diary and move on. In case you didn't know, food consumed in the middle of the night is calorie free, and not counted. 😋
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 147.6
    CW: 146.4
  • MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO Posts: 567 Member
    Username: MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO
    Weigh In Day: SATURDAY
    PW (Previous Weight): 02/27 162.8
    CW (Current Weight): 03/05 161.2
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 355 Member
    askewcr
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight 258.5
    PW:254
    CW:251.5 B)

Let's go get it! B)
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 199 Member
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    CW 219
    PW 219

I have been quite busy this week and haven’t been able to get on here as much as I’d like. But now it’s the weekend and I’m sitting here enjoying my coffee. I have plans to catch up on all the posts tonight while on night shift and see how everyone is doing. My spring challenge has been going ok. Though I have struggled with weighing myself everyday. It goes up and down as we all know and sometimes it’s more depressing than encouraging. Plus I have been the same weight at weigh in for three weeks. It’s time to have the scales moving. I hate platoghs. My pup is growing like a bad weed lol. She is four and half months now and is up to 65 pounds lol. Now when she wants to play we know it haha. Plus she is eating like the horse she is haha. We actually started ordering her food on Amazon as it’s cheaper and it’s on an auto send so we don’t have to think about it anymore if she is out. Anyway I’d better go. I’m getting my hair done today then going grocery shopping so I have to get in the shower. This is the first time I have went into a salon since Covid I have just been kinda doing it myself which isn’t always pretty haha….have a great day everyone!
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 132 lbs
    CW: 131 lbs

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @micaroo4 I hope you were able to get out and get your groceries. I have to do that today. Single digits? Yikes! Good for you for getting out and walking in that. LOL about the cartoon, thanks for posting!

@askewcr Sounds like you are as busy as ever. Congrats on the loss, you are gettin' it! :)

@Cornanda Congrats on the loss! The flower fields are so pretty and inspiring. Someday, I will pay to actually go into the fields lol. I hope you get your mind reset and can have a good weekend. I also hope you get to go out for dinner, yum!

@Katmary71 Hugs to you as well! Have a great weekend.

@FushiaKat I hope you get the kidney thing figured out with your docs. I'm glad you got your shot.

@amioc @MOUNTAINMERMAIDCO @bgame4 Congrats on the losses!

Hi all. I am so glad it's Saturday. I enjoyed my vacation time yesterday and took full advantage of it to start two paintings. This morning, I am going to pretrack my week and tweak my meal plan, if needed. I will then go get groceries. Nothing else planned, just R&R.

1) Exercise 3 days a week - Not yesterday but have 3 days so far
    2) Drink 50 oz of water a day - 25 oz drank

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • leonadixon
    leonadixon Posts: 479 Member
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 2/23: 225.9

Check in weight (3/4/2022): 225.4

Check in weight (2/9/2022):
    Check in weight (2/16/2022):
    Check in weight (2/23/2022):

@broncobuddee can I please change my weigh in day to Fridays?
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    CW 220.5
    PW 220.5
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    leonadixon wrote: »
    Username:@leonadixon

PW 2/23: 225.9

Check in weight (3/4/2022): 225.4

Check in weight (2/9/2022):
    Check in weight (2/16/2022):
    Check in weight (2/23/2022):

@broncobuddee can I please change my weigh in day to Fridays?

@leonadixon All set for Fridays. :)
This discussion has been closed.