• tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 203 Member
    tammymccrady6278
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 219
    CW 220
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    The Week 4 Group Challenge for March is open and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, March 20th! Hope you'll join us for Challenge Bingo!

Here's the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10859342/march-week-4-group-challenge-challenge-bingo#latest
    Jessica
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 515 Member
    My Spring Challenge commitment is:
    1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw - I'm reading The Stranger by Stephen King.
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps - ???? steps so far today. I don't know I left my Fitbit on the charger again.
    3) Weigh everyday - 167.8

I didn't post my spring challenge yesterday, this sleep thing has me out of sorts. I went back to going to bed at 11:30 and whatever happens, happens. I did take a 2-hour nap today and it was refreshing. I'm hoping to get our taxes finished tomorrow and sent to the tax accountant on Monday, that would be a huge relief to be done with that. Since my mind is not clear all the time due to brain fog, I'm forced to doing it when I can think clearly.

@laurelfit57 Your fridge looks ready for a week of healthy eating.

@micaroo4 I love that picture and the peacefulness it represents.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. It's a terrible tragedy to die that young from pneumonia. I have some insurance not much for my husband and myself, but we did pay for our cremation services in advance so that is something I don't need to worry about.
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 134 lbs
    CW: 134 lbs

I stopped the Spring Challenge posting. Sorry, my schedule got super busy with teaching responsibilities and classwork. I'll keep doing what I can, but eating and exercising have not been great with all the stress.

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    @TeresaW1020 I'll definitely have to check that show out! I hope your back is feeling better. Glad Joe is having a better day. I read about your app Todolist and was thinking it sounded like a Lord of The Rings character (Frodo) then tried reading it slower and it made more sense, geez! Hope it helps, I may copy you on that!

@trooworld I'm so sorry to hear work's been that stressful, how frustrating. I'm glad the walk helped!

@askewcr Have fun with the souvenir books, I'm sure they'll make a lot of people happy. I'm sorry to hear your ankle and heel are feeling worse. We should do a Zoom since so many of us are recovering from injuries right now!

@laurelfit57 That's exactly what I was thinking with the machines, I'm strong enough to lift heavier but whenever I go up to 20lbs my back goes out which is about every 2 months these days. Sounds like you have all kinds of tasty food ready to go, I wish you lived by me! Did you try the Giant Parmesan Meatball yet? It is just a meatloaf @TeresaW1020 but sounds fun being a gigantic meatball!

@Cornanda Congratulations on the loss, woohoo! I do think sometimes surprising our bodies makes us drop weight, I haven't been losing at all then I went to Texas Roadhouse and got a loaded sweet potato with my salmon then had cake and ice cream, I felt like I'd been hit by a truck the next day but the next time I weighed I was down a few pounds finally so who knows. I'm sorry to hear your son doesn't want to be in his graduation (I was the same way). Definitely do it for you as a birthday gift, you'll be so proud of yourself when the day comes that it will be worth it.

@vegan4lyfe2012 I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, I hope the arrangements aren't too complicated or stressful for you, what a sad situation.

@micaroo4 What a beautiful photo, great place to hike!

@Glombog Welcome back!

@FushiaKat I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your sleep. I know the time change throws it off but is it also related to medication? I know there's times I need more sleep like right now when I'm injured, I think sometimes we just need a little more but it's frustrating when we aren't getting enough or are feeling run down then of course pain is way worse.

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much, Thursday and today I spent resting and reading and yesterday was my hair appointment then I went out with my parents for lunch (Thai food, they have a great mixed veggie stir fry). I'm doing light workouts but am still recovering so doing my best to lay around, it sprinkled today and was cold so I stayed in and started a good Susan Mallery that I'll probably go finish tonight. Tomorrow's the food bank farm greenhouse then another mellow workout, hopefully I'll sleep good and do some serious healing tonight! I'm off to see if the Bingo challenge is something I can do, finish my batch of kombucha, then back to my book. Have an amazing Sunday!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Username: Micaroo4
    Weigh in day Sunday
    PW 3/13: 129.8
    CW 3/20: 129.4
    Maintenance goal range 127-133 (center weight 130)
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc
    weigh in day: Friday
    Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022)
    All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022)
    PW: 146.4
    CW: 142😁
    Username amioc
    PW: 143.6
    CW: 142.6😁
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    amioc wrote: »
    Username amioc
    Username amioc

This is a bit confusing! Neither PW is what I have for last week, and I'm not sure which of these two is for THIS week. I'll put in the 142.6 but please answer soon if this is not correct. Thanks!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,862 Member
    @TeresaW1020 How funny, I am making meatloaf today, too! I hope your meatloaf came out well. Actually, it wasn't that hard to just have 2 pieces, I ate the salad first and it organically happened! Oh the pollen...I hope your allergies don't get too bad. Good idea to cover up the furniture.

@Cornanda Definitely! Thanks. Enjoy your day!

@Katmary71 Thanks! Thai food is my favorite kind of food. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a relaxing and great Sunday!

Good morning everyone. I had a late night, I stayed up until 2am painting. Unfortunately, no matter how late I stay up, my body says it's time to get up at about 6am. :( I am so tired but will probably take a nap later. At 9:30am, my husband and I are going to get a foot massage. They don't just do your feet, they do most of your body and it only costs $30 plus a generous tip. I hope I don't fall asleep during it.

1) Exercise 3 days a week - Yes
    2) Drink 50 oz of water a day - 50 oz drank

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    7nK2.gif

Not our best week as a whole, but there were still some great losses this past week, and an overall gain sets us up to get an even better loss next week!

Take a look at last week's results in the links below:

Here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

n5woife8su22.png

• amioc

Username amioc
    PW: 143.8
  • amioc
    jugar wrote: »
    Username amioc
    Username amioc

This is a bit confusing! Neither PW is what I have for last week, and I'm not sure which of these two is for THIS week. I'll put in the 142.6 but please answer soon if this is not correct. Thanks!

I’m so sorry I’m not sure what happened there I accidentally put it twice because I thought it hadn’t worked and I was at the park with my boys and didn’t change the previous weight and then accidentally deleted the 8 from the previous weight and thought I’d deleted a 6!! Next time I will make sure they aren’t talking to me when I am updating 🙈!! I’m really sorry 😕
  • amioc
    edited March 2022
    jugar wrote: »
    Username amioc
    Username amioc

I’m really sorry!! 142.6 is correct
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    Username. laurelfit57
    Weigh in day. Sunday
    PW. 144.6
    CW. 142
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 475 Member
    edited March 2022
    @vegan4lyfe2012 I am so sorry to hear about your sister! My thoughts and prayers are with you♥️

@cornanda that scale can be a very funny thing! Sometimes I am positive I am going to have a big loss and I stay the same, the next time I might think I am going to stay the same and have a loss. Sometimes your body is just going to do what it’s gonna do🥴. I’m glad that you have a good relationship with your son and he can tell you what he’s going through. So glad that you are focussed on that dress, you deserve it! Your weekend sounds like it was very productive!

@teresaw1020 The giant meatball is like a meatloaf except it is in a circle :-). I am right there with you, there is nothing better than a meatloaf sandwich the next day!! I have cut mine up into 4 ounce servings and frozen them, when I want to meatloaf sandwich I can just take one of the servings out of the freezer in the morning and make it for lunch! Or I can put marinara sauce on it and have more of an Italian type meal. Glad you didn’t have to do quite as much lifting with Jo yesterday. I have the Todo list app on my phone, I love it! I also use it for my grocery lists. Hope your leg workout went well!

@micaroo4 it really does look like you went for a hike through the enchanted forest, how beautiful!

I always fine it hard to get on here on Friday and Saturday, my grandkids come Friday afternoon and stay until Saturday afternoon, then by the time they leave, I’m pooped lol. I find myself always catching up on Sunday!

It was a good weekend here, today was a good day to get a bunch of things caught up. Hopefully we had the last winter storm here, much of our province was in white out conditions! Gave me an excuse to get a bunch of things done around here. They are saying tomorrow is supposed to be up to about 50°! Can’t wait :-) :-)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,073 Member
    19shmoo69
    Sunday
    P. W. 270
    C. W. 276

😞😞
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 515 Member
    1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw - I'm reading The Stranger by Stephen King.
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps - 2391 steps so far today.
    3) Weigh everyday - 165.8

@amioc, @Cornanda , @Glombog , @trooworld Congratulations for being on the Team MissionSlimpossible Leader Board for this week! You are an inspiration to all of us.

I took another 2-hour nap today, I'm starting to feel more rested. Haha, I did wake up at 3am and eat pickles. MFP say's I should start losing only a pound a week now, I'm good with any loss. Actually, if I stayed the same for a few weeks I wouldn't mind that either right now. I have more emotional garbage to get rid of before I can be successful from this point forward, and it's going to take a lot of heart felt forgiveness on my part. It's been many years since those tragic events happened. But they are etched in my brain like it was only yesterday. I need to tell myself that I am worthy, that my weight had nothing to do with it, and that it was not me but them that caused them to act that way. We have no control over how other people act out. I see a lot of self-talk in my future if I'm going to let go. Hopefully I will have it figured out by next weekend. I think I'm ready to let go of the past and look forward.
  • Glombog
    Glombog Posts: 55 Member
    username: Glombog
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    SW (March):02/21 246.0
    PW (Previous Weight): 02/28 236.7
    CW (Current Weight): 02/28 233.5

So happy with this weeks loss!!

Felt uneasy the days in the army when I couldn’t eat or work out as I use to. I need my scedules and routines😅.

Told I am to quit my second job after easter.

My wife was done studying last summer, so income is good enough, and sold my apartement last week, so less expenses.

Felt good, and really looking forward do some weekends off with my family😊
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 191.5
    CW: 191.2
    Month +/-: +2.8
    Total Loss: 73.2
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 758 Member