• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    6/8-7,833
    6/9-9,940

Good lord, I just realized I put the month as 6, not 3 :D

And @angmarie28 I recorded it correctly! What does that say about me?!! :flushed:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Today my step count hit over 10k for the third time this week...I am loving this multiple 5k challenge we're doing in the Group Challenge so much!!! Glad this week is over though...tomorrow I've got to head to the grocery and pick up a few things...fridge is getting pretty slim! But Monday my colleague is back from vacation and hopefully that will take some of the pressure off. Hopefully my boss can start interviewing for the open position soon...that will really help to get a new person in...will take a while to get them up to speed, but at least we can start to see things lighten up!

Hope you all had a productive week and have a wonderful upcoming weekend!!
    Jessica
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    March 11, 2022
    Justanotherloser007
    PW: 165.8
    CW: 164.8

Keep warm!
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    AC204
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 196.4 lbs
    CW: 195.6 lbs

3/6 9085
    3/7 2073
    3/8 3237
    3/9 7523
    3/10 5883

Happy to see my weight go down even if it's just a tiny bit :smile:! It's been hard week to exercise though...my foot and ankle are not feeling much better yet. I tried to give it a rest Mo-Tu but hurt when I got out on Wednesday. Hoping some ice this weekend will help.

Have a wonderful weekend Shape Shifters!
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    PW 195.5
    CW 196.0

This past week has been the worst, in terms of me eating properly and journaling. I’ve just been totally MIA this week. There’s been some stuff going on, but I’ve got to refocus and put myself first. Spring is coming and that always seems like a good time to reset for me. The Girl Scout cookies will be gone, and salads will be more appealing. I’ve been in a lunch rut, so I need to come up with some inspiring ideas.

I love making Yogurt parfaits or banana splits but instead of ice cream, I use yogurt and remove the chocolate syrup.
    For the parfaits I use granola, yogurt, berries, and a nutty flax seed.
    I also cut bananas in half, long ways, pat dry and spread peanut butter on them then add chopped nuts & raisins to it.

My favorite salad is with romaine lettuce, hard boiled eggs, grilled chicken,cucumbers, shredded carrots, parmesan cheese, sliced almonds and green pepper.

We have similar tastes! I’m generally not a fan of yogurt but I have a Hungry Girl berry yogurt bowl in my rotation. I noticed I have been shying away from cold foods in the winter but I did have it once last week. After today’s cold weather, our local weather guy says we should be able to put our coats away so I can plan on more salads for lunch soon.

• FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 6000
    3/10 - 6042
    3/11 - 7604
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 133.4
    CW 133.8
    Yo yoing again ! Why is it that I am less in the week than when I get on the scales on Saturday morning ! Oh well ,I'm off for a long walk with a friend now.Happy Saturday y'all 😃
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/9 5,664
    3/10 5,011
    3/11 4,677
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 220.1
    CW: 218.6 (-1.5)

I’ve been so busy at work this week that I had over 10,000 steps Monday thru Friday which is unusual for me. My son just bought a spin bike this week but I’ve only used it once so far. I need to set up a schedule.🙂
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 2022
    Options
    ac204 wrote: »
    AC204
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 196.4 lbs
    CW: 195.6 lbs

3/6 9085
    3/7 2073
    3/8 3237
    3/9 7523
    3/10 5883

Happy to see my weight go down even if it's just a tiny bit :smile:! It's been hard week to exercise though...my foot and ankle are not feeling much better yet. I tried to give it a rest Mo-Tu but hurt when I got out on Wednesday. Hoping some ice this weekend will help.

Have a wonderful weekend Shape Shifters!

@ac204 I have you on the spreadsheet as doing Sunday weigh ins and this week's was the 196.4. Were you wanting to switch to Fridays? I'm confused...or perhaps this was just a welcomed drop you wanted to announce, but the formal PW/CW makes me think it's your weigh in for the week. Please advise. Great loss BTW!

I'm going to go ahead and ask the MODS to move you to Fridays, but we're going to be off a week I'm afraid. Sorry if I somehow missed your request to go to Fridays earlier.
    Jessica
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 234.4
    CW 232.4

We got a new dog on Sunday she is 6 months and fitting in well so far.
    I hope everyone is doing well.
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 139.2
    CW: 139.4

Sorry I completely forgot to log yesterday. I didn't see much weight loss but my body fat is slowly going down, which is a good sign.
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hello Awesome Ones Hope all is well with you guys and Gals .This past week was hard for me grief took over and My mood was low My moms passing 4years ago still takes it toll on me .

so I ate less and walked more and the scale went down 3.3lbs. And at the weight I am now really starting to feel like I'm in trouble because now I don't want to eat and I know it will bite me if I'm not careful my calorie intake needs to be higher but when I do it I feel so bloated and ashamed.

Sorry to be jabbering just need to say it out loud so someone else could hear it.

Have a great day be safe and try to have some fun

Charles
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @Fattleass grief is hard and has no timeline. I hope you find a little peace and feel better soon.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 234.4
    CW 232.4

We got a new dog on Sunday she is 6 months and fitting in well so far.
    I hope everyone is doing well.

Nice loss @casandraw and congrats on your new fur baby...we will need to see a picture please...some of us are crazy about animals (ME!!!!) and I'd love to know her name and what kind of pup she is...if you don't mind sharing!

@fattleass I completely understand about your grief...I lost my Mom back in 2011 and I mourn her every day...some times of the year are harder, like her birthday, holidays and days which were special for us. May God give you peace. On days when it's especially hard, look for beauty in the world that she would have enjoyed. For my Mom, is was cardinals or blue birds...she just loved them. Also, when you can, do something for someone else to honor her...giving to others always cushions our grief a bit. Enjoy your memories of her and know that she's proud of you and looking after you from afar. They say our loved ones present prayers to God on our behalf, so know that she prays for you every day and she's want you to take care of yourself. **HUGS**

@jazzadesigns Nice loss this week, WTG!!

@KHill875 It's great that you've become so attuned to your body and your routine that you can see those tiny differences. I have no doubt that little smidgen will come off quickly. Enjoy your weekend!

@beka3695 Wow, great loss this week! Like you, I need to find that spot and tie myself to the wagon! LOL

@izzyred9400 Tiny gain...be gone!!! I'm expecting that too this week, although my bad choices were compensated by extra walking, so I'm not sure what to hope for...mercy, I guess! Hang in there, my friend!

@pupowl We have to live our lives...glad you enjoyed time with family and you're right, as soon as you buckle down, it will drop quickly.

@LaurieWrobo Your walking is becoming quite consistent...great job!! How is it making you feel? Are you noticing that it relaxes you, gives you time to clear your head and plan for future days? That's what I love best about it...puts my head on straight...

Hope all of you are enjoying your weekend!
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.