Jan1936 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • strength3335
    strength3335 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Okay…thankfully I only ate half of my restaurant meal because when I logged in all the calories, etc. I saw that lunch alone was 545 calories with a coke!!! I may throw out the other half instead of having it for lunch tomorrow- too much!! Also, I should have gotten a kid-sized coke (helps w/my cramps).
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, housework
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Barely, yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    (0 pass days used)
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    March 13
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Did about 90 minutes of housekeeping. And sort it f a rest day after spending time with the grandkids yesterday
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Pass day. Got out for a nice long walk. But this evenings tea and dessert ended up being far more calories than I expected putting me slightly over. Not too worried about it… it’s a good reminder to pre-log, but also a good reminder to sometimes just eat the cake with my kids on family game night!
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (1hr 43mins walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget (focused on eating intuitively for a day; did not eat unless I was hungry and stopped when I had first twinge of "full")
    ✘ Log everything (again, purposeful day of eating only based on hunger/fullness cues)

Consistency Tracking (☘️=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    ☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
    Passes used = 2 / 3

Habits I'm continuing to track this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation (feeling empowered by sticking with my meditation routine through the weekend!)
    📿-📿-📿-✘-✘-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water (I'm seeing a huge difference when I hit the >90oz mark... thinking of upping the minimum for habit tracking next month)
    💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
  • yrc_pr
    yrc_pr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

2 Pass Days Used
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,959 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Date: 03/13/22

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?👍🏻

(Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    [UAC: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

March goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (4 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge
    https://youtu.be/g83v1m2P4_g[/spoile]
    6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,141 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 45 minutes Peloton, 38 minute walk around Banff, 5 minutes stretching, 3 minutes of jumping jacks
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Pass days used- 1/3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 back on track today! Xox
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,068 Member
    Options
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,068 Member
    Options
    Pass day. Got out for a nice long walk. But this evenings tea and dessert ended up being far more calories than I expected putting me slightly over. Not too worried about it… it’s a good reminder to pre-log, but also a good reminder to sometimes just eat the cake with my kids on family game night!
    @loopydo2017
    Glad you had a lovely family game night! Have a terrific week ahead!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 45 minutes Peloton, 38 minute walk around Banff, 5 minutes stretching, 3 minutes of jumping jacks
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Pass days used- 1/3

Banff ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    3xYes today ... even got over 10,000 steps for a change.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    UAC:
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    🍀 P 🍀 P 🍀 🍀 14
    15-16-17-18-19-20-21
    22-23-24-25-26-27-28-
    29-30-31

Sun nt sleep: 6.5
    Mon nt sleep: 7 🌸 tired during day
    Tues nt sleep ~6.5 wide awake at bedtime, disjointed sleeping pattern- lots of energy today!
    Wed nt sleep: 7+!! 🌸Woke up early &told myself to go back to sleep & I did!
    Thurs 5-6?
    Fri 7+ hours. A great nights sleep
    Such an odd alternating pattern.
    I’m going to keep tracking this.
    Sat 6.5, I think, maybe more
    If the pattern continues, I should get a great sleep tonight!

Began Tracking times of last bite starting (maybe if I stop eating earlier, I will fall asleep more easily(?)
    Mar 12: 9:10 PM Last bite of evening:
    Mar 13: 9:40 DST (formerly 8:40) so actually an improvement lol
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and a 5K neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    2 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-P-6-7-8-9-P-11-12-13

• Cowphilosopher
    Cowphilosopher Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Exercise: well, I was on the bike for at least 20 mins but it was mostly piddling around looking for a cash point that works. So....no?

Food logging: yes

Calories: missed it and went over again

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,024 Member
    Options
    Mar 13
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes. Old aerobics video (Also, total of 12, 350 steps today)
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: yes
    (all 3 pass days used)

"Today is a new, beautiful day! Make it a great day! I can do it!"
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,120 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 said
    Have you ever gone back and re-read impressions from your Younger Self? What have you learned over the years that you wish you could pass back upstream to that Younger Self?

I have written diaries/journals for almost 30 years, and regularly reread what I wrote.

@jamcnewman struck a cord with her Willie Nelson reference. Knowing when to walk away or run saved my sanity on more than one occasion.

I would add to your graphic:
    You are under no obligation to accept the opinion of those who chose to put you down in childhood and youth. Walk away and prove them wrong!
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    March 13
    Way over pass days in my learning month
    Well, I went off the rails in a way I haven't for a while.
    I did get exercise - 15 minutes MommaStrong and then supervised the kids in a cold playdate at the park and walked in circles around the swings when I could. That added up to at least 5 minutes, so I got the 20. Did not stretch, and am feeling it today.

My wife went on a day trip so I was alone with the kids. The time change had me very tired (and the kids a bit more difficult than usual). And being out in the cold is always a trigger. I took a power nap midday while the kids had "rest time" hoping that would be a reset, and it was a reset of attitude but not of self-control. I ate what the kids ate for snack and dinner, and didn't track it and it was WAY over. I did at least add a salad to dinner. The reason I didn't stretch is because I had to spend extra time in the bathroom (TMI, sorry) because my digestive system was so mad at me for what I ate.

Oh well, need to forgive and move on. At least that spinach artichoke dip is no longer in the front of the freezer tempting me every day.

@SummerSkier never used the private blog - I just type everything for all of you to read!
    @BMcC9 this time change is so disorienting! But thanks for the prompt. What I have been reflecting on as a difference between my younger self and my current self is an ability/desire to have fun. @WhatMeRunning I think you had the prompt last week about how much you enjoy the things you do in life - that set me thinking about that. I am basically aiming in life for getting in a lot of things that are solid 7s (in the 1-10 enjoyment scale). In the depths of covid difficult time I did not have time or energy even for that. For the last year or so (after getting to a really dark place) I have really focused on getting in my 7s - nutritious food, daily walk, daily exercise, etc.

But thinking about my wife's day trip yesterday, and gatherings we have started to have. I am about ready maybe to start asking myself what I could do that would be a 10. Like maybe I could fit those in occasionally.

Pre-parenting that was of course my focus, really. I mean, I took care of work and my life but used all my planning skills to figure out how to make my life fun when I had time for fun.

But since having kids that has been harder to fit in. The truth is that this goes way before COVID - but we were kind of about to come out of a difficult phase (we thought) when covid hit.

It seems really scary to think about what would be fun for me... I'm going to try.