Replies

• makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    ✔︎ 20+ mins exercise (47min walk)
    ✔︎ Within calorie budget
    ✔︎ Log everything

Consistency Tracking (☘️=3 ✔︎'s, 🏴‍☠️=pass):
    ☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-☘️-🏴‍☠️-☘️-☘️-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
    Passes used = 3 / 3

Habits I'm continuing to track this month:
    ✔︎ Morning meditation
    📿-📿-📿-✘-✘-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-📿-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31
    ✔︎ Drink >64oz water
    💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-💧-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31

Love the opener @Jana_2020 & congrats on your progress! 💗
  • Jan1936
    Jan1936 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • ideas2
    ideas2 Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    ✅ Exercise: 30 minutes swimming, 20 minutes walking
    ✅ Calories
    ✅ Tracked

1 passday used (Mar 13)
  • RBnorth66
    RBnorth66 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes plus a 30 minute walk added to 20 min aerobics.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes.

A good day even though it snowed and rained today. Come on spring.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    3x Yes

Is anyone who uses the web MPF for logging food noticing missing arrows (to go between days) or the ability to delete an entry? Since yesterday I seem to be missing the graphics which means I am unable to correct mistakes. I'm on a mac using Safari ... so maybe that's the difference.
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise at least 20 min? Y
    Stay under calorie? Y
    Track everything? Y
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Options
    21/03/2022
    Exercise – yes, bike ride, gym and cardio.
    Tracking – yes
    Calories – yes
    3 pass days used

@LazyBlondeChef I use the laptop (using Chrome) and the phone app and both have been having all sorts of issues recently, but I haven't noticed those particular problems that you mention.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Not the best food choices today but stayed under calories. Got out for a walk this afternoon. ‘Tis the season for wet, soggy feet. If you look closely you can see ducks swimming in the middle of my walking path!
    v66c0cdhev59.jpeg

Wow! What a beautiful picture and inspirational post! I'll bet your feet were cold, too! So sorry, but I have to say that I think you are amazing!
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Mar 21
    Exercise: Nope
    Tracked all: Yes
    Calories under: yes
    (all 3 pass days used)

Another stressful day & the terrible weather only added to that. I use that as an excuse & was lucky that I remained under in calories... as I started eating without thinking. Had to stay 1 hour later at work due to stressful job & boss I work under. And, because I had to stay late for that extra hour... then, I couldn't leave for another hour due to the awful weather (tornado warnings, sirens going off, thunderstorms with hail, and very strong winds-- 55 mph)... So didn't leave work until after 7pm, then had to pull off the road due to the terrible storm and hail... Didn't make it home until about 8 or 8:30pm. So, ate extra snacks at work & then at home didn't eat my planned meal & instead enjoyed my Sweet Husband's cooking. How could I say no?? :) Oh yeah... that stinkn' Monkey Brain... ( @MadisonMolly2017 - just read your response to @seilidhe on yesterday's thread.)
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options
    ~🌷~ 3 / 21 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 220+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 25,720+.......... 190 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success In March 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Options
    3 yeses yesterday!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I have had some strange things while logging on my iPhone I don’t use the home Mac my iPad seems to be okay I guess it’s just another way to burn more calories!! Hopefully we all get through
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    3x Yes

Is anyone who uses the web MPF for logging food noticing missing arrows (to go between days) or the ability to delete an entry? Since yesterday I seem to be missing the graphics which means I am unable to correct mistakes. I'm on a mac using Safari ... so maybe that's the difference.

I can't post photos and 50% of the time I can't post my entry because I don't have access to vanilla something. (Not a typo, the error that comes back says I don't have permission to do something and something about vanilla.) Some days I argue with it until it works, others I just give up. LOL.