Fat Bomb Recipes

Options
TBeverly49
TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
I'm back from a long hiatus, gain most of it back, but still down 40 from my original weight. but need about 75lb more to be healthy and happy! I'm wondering where is the bast place to get some recipes. Especially fat bombs! I remember those were very helpful to get my fats in. Plus, they were satisfying. - I'm Batlady49, 73 yrs old I miss my old group. Hey hope someone helps me.

Best Answer

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,950 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Looks like no one answered you yet.
    I don't usually use fat bombs as I have an easy time hitting my calorie goals, so I am of zero help. These days it is easier than ever to find keto recipes. Just google "fat bomb recipes" and a slew of things come up.

I know All Day I Dream About Food has a good-looking one. But there are so many others.
    HTH

Answers

• TBeverly49
    Options
    Thanks. I'm not sure how to use the community programs yet. I appreciate your response.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi again! I don't use fat bombs either. But I do like avocado so I eat a half of one daily and use avocado oil to cook with. For me, getting healthy fats in was never a problem. It is protein that eludes me! But I've gotten better.

Here is one site that has recipes: https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/lchf/60-amazing-fat-bomb-recipes

You just need to be careful as they could trigger your cravings.
  • TBeverly49
    Options
    Thanks
  • cjsunnyside
    cjsunnyside Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Sorry. Can’t help either. But good luck. And WELCOME!