Need support

Options
sarahg1119
sarahg1119 Posts: 10 Member
I'm new to keto and so far it's going good. I feel great but I'd love to have people to support me on my weight loss journey. Anyone up for this to help me stay accountable?

Replies

• SuzyLG
    SuzyLG Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did really well on Keto since July of 2021, I lost about 30 lbs. I started falling off about a month ago and have gained about 7 lbs. already. I need to be accountable so I am determined to start logging my food on here again. Today is day 1 for me. How are you doing?
  • cjsunnyside
    cjsunnyside Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi. Friend me if you like. There is also a a daily keto checkin just below your post. Great way to check in and be accountable. I was just about to do that and saw your post. I’m almost at 90 days. I’m having great success and would love to help if I can. I am definitely loving this site for the accountability aspect ! You’ve got this!
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,967 Member
    Options
    sarahg1119 wrote: »
    I'm new to keto and so far it's going good. I feel great but I'd love to have people to support me on my weight loss journey. Anyone up for this to help me stay accountable?

Here's our daily chat thread CJ mentioned.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10853815/daily-check-in-for-keto-friends-volume-4#latest
    Ask us questions, tell us what's going on, going good, or going wrong. :joy: There's always something, right? Support was so important for me on my journey, I hope we can be of help to you. :smile: