Partners in step with your health journey or no?

Options
My husband is not that motivated to eat well and get out and exercise. He's doing better, but still isn't that "into it". Who else has a partner that doesn't move as much as you would like and how do you handle it?

Replies

• wjjeffery99
    wjjeffery99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't really do anything physical. He would probably eat junk and fast food if I didn't cook. He will go walking with me though. I've found that I don't really care about his journey. He isn't ill or really overweight. He also has excellent genes and at almost 60 takes no meds and has no abnormal readings, i.e., cholesterol. My cholesterol stays sky high even when I go vegan. Heredity is a powerful thing! I figure he'll get healthier when something hits him hard like it has me. His journey not mine. I have been able though to influence him bringing junky type foods into the house. I have never forgiven him for introducing kids to fast food while I worked at night! So we're good really. I do wish he would play sports again, and some with me! He was so good but he just says he's too old and his "whatever" hurts so much he just can't do it any more.