rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: rawrxamberx
    April Week #1
    SW: 314.2
    PW: 314.2
    CW: 317.2

This definitely inspires me to buckle down more this week considering all last week I went over.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    So sorry I’ve been MIA. Spent the last 3 days on the road (very bad for eating plan!!), and today is my 65th birthday 🥳 I’ve already gained four pounds this week 😩, but I’m very thankful for celebration days and being here for another birthday!

Sunday, April 3 & Monday, April 4 & Tuesday, April 5
    Tracked: yes & yes & yes
    Under calories: no & no & no
    Exercise: yes (Walked 33 minutes) & no & yes (Walked 32 minutes)
    Comments: Dear husband had medical appointment four hours south, and we had also some nice down time together. Ate too much snack food, plus have been off my eating plan for a few days. It sure doesn’t take long to put pounds back on, so I’ll be on the straight and narrow after tomorrow (2 more get-togethers with friends). So thankful for this group and the kind support and encouragement ❤️❤️❤️
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi welcome everybody! My name's Krystal. A little about me, I’m 37 years old and Florida native. Wife and mother to a 16 year old daughter. I love spending time with the fam doing boring day-to-day things together. We love hanging out with our extended family and come up with ways to spend time together(lots of dieting land mines to zig zag around all the time!) I also like to watch movies or engulf myself in a good tv show, which I’ve brought into my workout routine. It gives me a nice incentive to keep going on my treadmill..

I was 213lbs at my highest when I had a breast reduction surgery in 2016. I was pulling my back out and becoming immobile way too often (I’d be out of commission for days on end and it was happening every few months) the surgery helped with some of my back issues and in turn made it easier for me to work out. I mentally started connecting my weight loss with “not being immobile” and that has been my one and only greatest “why” that I have ever truly needed to keep going on this journey. I started learning about Keto back then …via social media and my sister-in-law and figured different and creative ways to cook and eat without being so reliant on carbs. In 2018 I actually started using the calorie counter feature in MFP and found this amazing group which helped me break through a huge 170-180lbs plateau That I have never gone back to! At 153lbs now and as soon as I see the scale creep up to 160 I come back to TBBT(doing this now for 4 years and you would think I’d just stop leaving!!)

My goals for April is to continue to strive for staying under net calories and under 10% carbs every day. Even if I’m not doing keto to a T, I find lower carbs shows results, helps me stay under calories and makes me feel my best!

Let’s keep up this winning streak we’re on TBBT!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    OMG y'all! I made the recipe below for dinner tonight and it was FANTASTIC!! I don't remember where I heard about roasting a whole head of cauliflower but have read so many recipes that sounded good that I just picked one at random to be the first. During dinner I was already thinking about which to do next and it definitely has to be Buffalo sauce! 🤤 The recipe couldn't be easier, pick your favorite herbs and spices, and cook for an hour. Ta da!!

https://www.momontimeout.com/whole-roasted-cauliflower-recipe/
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am definitely a quiet teammate lately.

I can't catch a break... even in my busiest season I ended up in 2 wk manetory out sick but guess who worked from home and stayed in her little cubicle at home. Feel like I am on display in my boxed in work setting. Just gotta get through this week at home and hopefully can get through the next couple weeks at work and then I can rest. Haha.. thinking most that actually get sick take that time at that point but no, I coughed and sneezed and worked through all that and my my no voice for a week plus stage. I am beyond exhausted at night but I am trying to hang in.

At the mercy of my carb lovin, easy meal fixing hubs so diet isnt great when I do eat... which isnt often. It hasnt helped with weight loss.. and I can tell carbs are all around from my lack of loss. Who gets sick and gains? Well me.. but since I have been a daily weigher I know that carbs jump my weight and when they go so can the weight.

I hit my 6 month mark while confined to my box so had to dig up a way to measure. I have the basics but the hip or waist specific compares will have to wait until I can dive into my numbers. 6 months in and down 31.8 lbs (well before my carb increase!) And down 28 inches overall. I will take it and keep going. While I would have liked that 10lb drop that so many talk about when they get sick, I guess I dont have to worry about the big bounce back.

And to end this book tonight my weigh in...

WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    April Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 194.4
    CW: 195.4

• BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Okay y'all it's Wednesday and there's only a dozen posts in the thread. WTH is everybody?? 🤨🤷‍♀️ It's too flippin' quiet out there.

@BlissfulK
    @Mrscanmore
    @Smlisley
    @maryphum
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    @rawrxamberx
    @sandkp
    @kkmark
    @brandi_84
    @cmhubbard92
    @ForLangston
    @HASWLRS
    @Krysless2
    @melissan84
    @susanshaughnessy80
    @A7Xmomma
    @ddpurplelion

I needed this😂 Apologies, I’m getting lazy with posting as this week is super busy. Will do better! I wish we could post on our feed to our community groups, but no excuses 🙃☺️
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 6 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Wednesday, April 6 🥳

Tracked: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: yes (60-minute walk)
    Comments: I turned 65 yesterday! Had a lovely lunch with a friend and then browsed a local used bookstore 📚 Had a slice of the most delicious Key Lime cake 🥰 So grateful for another year of LIFE!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Good morning @A7Xmomma and @Mrscanmore could you please post your weigh-in for the week? You were scheduled to weigh-in on Monday. Apologies if I missed it. :) Thanks!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday, April 6 🥳

Tracked: yes
    Exercise: yes (60-minute walk)
    Comments: I turned 65 yesterday! Had a lovely lunch with a friend and then browsed a local used bookstore 📚 Had a slice of the most delicious Key Lime cake 🥰 So grateful for another year of LIFE!

@susanshaughnessy80 Glad you had a nice birthday, used bookstores are one of my favorite things.
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited April 2022
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Sorry I am definitely a quiet teammate lately.

I can't catch a break... even in my busiest season I ended up in 2 wk manetory out sick but guess who worked from home and stayed in her little cubicle at home. Feel like I am on display in my boxed in work setting. Just gotta get through this week at home and hopefully can get through the next couple weeks at work and then I can rest. Haha.. thinking most that actually get sick take that time at that point but no, I coughed and sneezed and worked through all that and my my no voice for a week plus stage. I am beyond exhausted at night but I am trying to hang in.

At the mercy of my carb lovin, easy meal fixing hubs so diet isnt great when I do eat... which isnt often. It hasnt helped with weight loss.. and I can tell carbs are all around from my lack of loss. Who gets sick and gains? Well me.. but since I have been a daily weigher I know that carbs jump my weight and when they go so can the weight.

I hit my 6 month mark while confined to my box so had to dig up a way to measure. I have the basics but the hip or waist specific compares will have to wait until I can dive into my numbers. 6 months in and down 31.8 lbs (well before my carb increase!) And down 28 inches overall. I will take it and keep going. While I would have liked that 10lb drop that so many talk about when they get sick, I guess I dont have to worry about the big bounce back.

And to end this book tonight my weigh in...

WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    April Week #1
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 194.4
    CW: 195.4

@sandkp Sorry you've been sick, but definitely take care of yourself, eat the carby comfort food, and get better. 🤒🤧 You can resume your eating plan when you've recovered. And GREAT progress so far!! You should be very proud of yourself! 🎉🎊👏
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Can you show us a picture of your new water bottle?
    l2ru4im1surz.jpeg
    It’s a gallon
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Tuesday April 5th
    ✔️Track: yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✔️Exercise: no
    ✔️ Water: yes

Wednesday April 6th
    ✔️Track: yes
    ✔️ Under Calories: yes
    ✔️Exercise: no
    ✔️ Water: yes

I haven’t exercised in two weeks. Just been resting and doing lots of schoolwork. I think today I’m going for a walk later tonight. I do not feel like going to gym or working out since I work tomorrow.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk1; Day 3)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / No / Yes
    Wednesday(Wk1; Day 4)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    - As of Day 4; MUAC:
    ◼️🟩◼️🟩🔲🔲🔲
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I thought I did post my weight.

Wednesday
    Logged- yes
    Under no, but getting closer!
    Exercise, finally got up early and did a 7.5 km run. Felt so good to get up and be active!!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Okay y'all it's Wednesday and there's only a dozen posts in the thread. WTH is everybody?? 🤨🤷‍♀️ It's too flippin' quiet out there.

@BlissfulK
    @Mrscanmore
    @Smlisley
    @maryphum
    @prehistoricmoongoddess
    @rawrxamberx
    @sandkp
    @kkmark
    @brandi_84
    @cmhubbard92
    @ForLangston
    @HASWLRS
    @Krysless2
    @melissan84
    @susanshaughnessy80
    @A7Xmomma
    @ddpurplelion

Okay okay I'm here lol
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, April 5
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: No - Curse of the Girl Guide cookies
    Exercise: Yes - I got my butt out for a walk

Wednesday, April 6
    Calories: Yes - I planned my day a little better
    Exercise: Yes - A longer walk ;)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Tuesday, April 5
    Calories: No - Curse of the Girl Guide cookies
    Exercise: Yes - I got my butt out for a walk

Wednesday, April 6
    Calories: Yes - I planned my day a little better
    Exercise: Yes - A longer walk ;)

@Smlisley Thin Mints are my kryptonite! :|
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Smlisley wrote: »

Okay okay I'm here lol

@Smlisley glad to hear it! 😂
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Thursday, April 7
    Tracked: no
    Exercise: yes (15 minutes outside walking)

I broke an 85-day Tracking streak, but I’m starting over today💯 Up 3.6 pounds, but my birthday celebration days are officially over and I’ll be taking those extra pounds off and then some during April.
This discussion has been closed.