Options

Replies

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,505 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 26 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, spinning and my circuit training class. Really enjoying that class and hope it sticks around for the long term. My hamstrings are fried this morning. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hey y'all! The May thread is open, pop on over and introduce yourself when you get a chance!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862778/team-the-big-butt-theory-may#latest

That being said, we still have one final week here in April so let's see if we can't get on the board this week. B)
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Question, the mobile app has changed. Is there a way to get notifications anymore?

@mooreshelly09 yes, click on your profile pic in the upper right hand corner, notifications will show as a number on the little bell . Also bookmarked pages will show up there.

There was a huge learning curve for us when they dumped the new format on us. It wasn't pretty. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I can only imagine ๐Ÿคฃ I was struggling! Thank you!!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    April Week #4
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 195.2
    CW: 195.4

Pretty consistant for the past couple weeks and I will take it after the weeks I have had. This was a 5 day break which included lots of bday celebrations and outings for food ๐Ÿ”and some shopping with the older kids. Picked up the newest kitty for our family on Sat. ๐Ÿˆ Bonfires ๐Ÿ”ฅand smores and some adult drinks.๐Ÿท I took it all in knowing I may have a gain and okay with it. Most was water weight as I am a daily weigher (yesterday read 199.6 so its crazy what food can do and scale can play on the mind if you dont have the right mindset!)

Bigger note, I got lost in my closet monday morning ... litterally and figuratively. I dove into that try on but dont be upset phase and amazingly lots of new to this season shirts making a comback. Dress pants almost there. Summer shorts are gains and losses. Getting my old stuff back but lost all my new stuff I bought for the vacation I had to cancel last year as it fell right off me. Guess I am buying some smaller stuff for this years vaca if they still have it.

All in all the scale told one story this week and the clothes told a totally different story. I am just happy knowing I can walk both roads and be mentally okay with my journey right now.
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Tuesday(Wk4; Day 3)
    • Tracked / Under / Exercise?
      Yes / Yes / Yes
    - As of Day 3; MUAC:
    ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸข๐ŸŸข๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜
    What Iโ€™ve been tracking
    Net Calories: 1404
    - 5059 (DailyAvg: 1686)
    Net Carbs: 34
    - 233 (DailyAvg: 77)
    Started playing with a step counter app called Pacer last night. It carried over all of my step counting data over from Fitbit and AppleHealth and has a lot of cool charts and comparison data to read up on. Love it!!โค๏ธโค๏ธ Iโ€™ve already started feeling a little push to be more active today
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Wednesday 27 April
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    OK looking for weigh-ins for @maryphum and @rawrxamberx this morning. B)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    PSA:

"We have been experiencing some extended issues that have resulted in us needing to do a brief window of downtime where MyFitnessPal will be unavailable. This downtime is scheduled for 6am PST / 8am CST on the morning of Thursday, 4/28/22 and is expected to last 2 hours.

PLEASE SEE https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/5716717249933 dedicated to the aforementioned extended issues for detailed information on what is going on, and what to expect during this downtime. We will also be updating that featured post with any updates that take place during this downtime window."
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Iโ€™m still here. Sorry been gone. This month Iโ€™m going to try to keep up guys. Iโ€™m sorry. I havenโ€™t logged any meal the last few weeks nor I have really exercised much. Goals for next month to kick butt. I have been drinking my gallon of water though and my eating has been good. Usually I eat the same meals, so im watching myself.
  • maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    username: maryphum
    Weigh in week: April week 4
    weigh in day: Wed
    Previous week's weigh in: 167.4
    This week's weigh in: 163.9
    I tested positive for covid on Monday so my weight loss is primarily from lack of appetite and feeling lousy.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    username: maryphum
    Weigh in week: April week 4
    weigh in day: Wed
    Previous week's weigh in: 167.4
    This week's weigh in: 163.9
    I tested positive for covid on Monday so my weight loss is primarily from lack of appetite and feeling lousy.

@maryphum So sorry you're not feeling well. Here's to a speedy recovery.
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88

Here a few pics you requested. I will finally be done on Saturday :)

I had a question if I should resume weigh-in on May 8th since Iโ€™ll be tracking again on May 9th.

I have to create recipes for my lifestyle/fitness goals and have to calculate the carbs, protein, and fat. This will make tracking consistent for me with a busy schedule.

What your thoughts of when to weigh in again?

b44ie189zyf6.jpeg
  • BlissfulK
    BlissfulK Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88

Here a few pics you requested. I will finally be done on Saturday :)

I had a question if I should resume weigh-in on May 8th since Iโ€™ll be tracking again on May 9th.

I have to create recipes for my lifestyle/fitness goals and have to calculate the carbs, protein, and fat. This will make tracking consistent for me with a busy schedule.

What your thoughts of when to weigh in again?

b44ie189zyf6.jpeg

The pic is so large, I only uploaded one ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, April 26
    Tracked: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no

Wednesday, April 27

Thursday, April 28
    Comments: Ugh! On the struggle bus the two weeks before blood work ๐Ÿ˜ž Not great timing!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    Thurs
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - run 5.3 km, lots of walking. I'm almost at 30000 steps for the day!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thurs
    Logged - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - run 5.3 km, lots of walking. I'm almost at 30000 steps for the day!

@Mrscanmore Crikeys Karen! You go girl!! The highest I've ever gotten was 25k and that was back in 2015 when I was hiking ๐Ÿฅพ in Glacier National Park. Good on you! ๐ŸŽ‰
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 28 April
    Track: no
    Under: ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 141.8

I was a little worried about getting on the scale โš–๏ธ today because I met some friends at a Mexican restaurant ๐ŸŒฎ for dinner last night. All day I told myself I would just have fajitas, no chips or margarita. Well... you can guess the rest. ๐Ÿ™ƒ
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 923 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Thursday 28 April
    Track: no
    Under: ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Weigh in Week 4
    PW: 141.5
    CW: 141.8

I was a little worried about getting on the scale โš–๏ธ today because I met some friends at a Mexican restaurant ๐ŸŒฎ for dinner last night. All day I told myself I would just have fajitas, no chips or margarita. Well... you can guess the rest. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

You did great! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m definitely dreading this weekโ€™s weigh-in!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    @BlissfulK Your fridge looks great! Thanks for the pic, you may inspire a little spring cleaning of my own fridge. :-)

Definitely weigh-in on the 8th, unless you would like to carry your weight over. Will you be weighing in on the 1st (this Sunday)?
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 194.8
This discussion has been closed.