WaistAways Team Chat - MAY 2022

Options

Replies

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    I increased the weights I use from 3 kg in each hand to 4. Tiny compared to others I know but nonetheless an achievement for me and an effort.
    Have a great week!

AWESOME!
    Beautiful part is that it doesn't matter what others are doing.
    You've progressed, and that's great. Weights don't have to be heavy to be effective.
    Great loss this week... sorry we'll miss you tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    BlissfulK wrote: »
    Thanks for checking in, still here :) I stopped tracking for a couple weeks because I had to reorganize the kitchen for healthy eating ‘consistently’ and a new lifestyle. Pretty much finished. Have to get in the habit of counting macros for a ketogenic diet. I haven’t calculated any recipes yet, but Ill weigh in this Sunday. I may not track diet well until the following week.
    Thanks for the news! Even if you are not completely up to tracking at first, be sure the check in and let us know how you are doing with the start of things. Good luck!!!
  • jugar
    Options
    @ells_bellz WTG!!! Great week - I hope your work schedule is not too terrible, and that your son is doing OK after his rough patch. Hugs!

Where are the rest of the Friday people? Is MFP being difficult again? Or was it just such a beautiful day that no one was online? Here is who I do not have yet -
    @EvMakesChanges
    @conleywoods
    @lexabeep
    @happimess01
    @micki48

In any case, Saturday people are lining up too, I hope!
    @bonnie_red
    @eggfreak
    @veronica1359
    @lauren_989

I will see you tomorrow if you can make the zoom call - everyone is welcome even if it is a brief drop in. I'll be there before the start time - whoever gets there first can start chatting with whomever gets there next. Situation normal, all chaotic! SNAC!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @jugar I'm here! Just running late. Busy day with an appointment with my weight loss coach who is an hour away from home but only 10 minutes from work. Unfortunately I couldn't get my usual after work appointment so a bit of driving today.

PW 233
    CW 233

I stayed the same but lost 2 lbs of body fat on the inbody scan. I'm also holding a bit of water and I lost a tiny bit of muscle which is not good. Making some changes to my work outs to try and fix that. If that doesn't work then my calories will get bumped up. Even more exciting I have lost 10 1/2 inches in the past 10 days. Yeah!

The rest of the day was grocery shopping and house cleaning. Then hubby and I had date night and massages.

@ashleycarole86 Great job on the peleton progress! Bummer no lake though 😕

I think I have missed some posts. Sometimes MFP jumps past a group of posts for some reason.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    The May Week 2 Group Challenge begins tomorrow, Sunday, May 7th. Join us to reflect, recommit and share your growth. Hope to see you there!

Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10863984/may-week-2-group-challenge-commitment-and-reflection/p1?new=1
    Jessica
  • bonnie_red
    bonnie_red Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CW: 164.6

I'm sorry for the late post! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
  • PlaneMonkey
    PlaneMonkey Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting to set my fitness tracker when my hockey game starts. I want to know exactly how many calories I burn having my butt handed to me by 20 year olds! Turnaround is fair play. I was one of those 20 year olds playing in a senior women's hockey league in Hamilton Ontario during university. They hated us. I now fully understand why!! 😂 Whenever you see a team getting ready to take the ice and they all have long ponytails, you know they're going to skate fast. There must be a direct correlation between hair length and speed on the ice. It can't ALL be youth and fitness, right?!?!

Boy I sure feel it tonight. Semi-finals tomorrow morning and possibly a final game tomorrow afternoon. My robaxacet and I will be calling it a night soon. 😉
  • jugar
    Options
    @PlaneMonkey now you have me wondering about hair length and all kinds of correlations. I think you are on to something there! Glad you had a good speedy game, and more to come tomorrow! Show those whippersnappers how it can be done, right?

The zoom call today was a pleasure. It is so good to see the faces and not just the words - we'll do it again in a month!

I spent more time out in the garden today, and then got a surprise dinner invite from a good friend and her son who is just a couple of months younger than my daughter. They grew up together, and it was great to catch up with him. He had moved to Australia for a few years and is back here now. It is still such a novelty to eat out after all this time, too - delicious food and no dishes to wash!

It is time to be sure that everyone gets weighed in by 10 or 11 hours from now :grimace: I hope there are not missing messages, but here are the numbers I still need -
    @EvMakesChanges
    @lexabeep
    @happimess01
    @micki48
    @eggfreak
    @veronica1359

Thanks!!
  • eggfreak
    eggfreak Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    @jugar,
    sorry, coming up for air and a quick weigh in :#
    CW 162.4
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    CW 203.3

Sorry for the late weigh in. It’s not good. Still going up and a bit out of control. Too much eating out after none the last 2+ years.

The weather here is terrible. Rain, wind. And I totally forgot about the zoom call. 🙁
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    CW - 170.5 lbs
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Here's my step and exercise log for last week:

1st May - 2176
    2nd May - 3094
    3rd May - 4702 / 58 minutes Defined Delts & Calves (Epic 2 Day 47)
    4th May - 5834 / 19 minutes Yoga / 25 minutes Aerobics
    5th May - 9489 / 23 minutes Yoga
    6th May - 5241 / 59 minutes Leg Workout (Epic 2 Day 48)
    7th May - 6316 /10 minutes Yoga
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Pw 178.4
    Cw 179

Eeehh would have liked a loss , but I'm sure it has to do with working out and strength training again after not doing it for so long.

Yesterday was good, and today is off to a good start. Considering it's the weekend. It's really good !
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Here's are my workout plans for next week:

Monday - Step aerobics
    Tuesday - Epic 2
    Wednesday - Forest walk / Yoga
    Thursday - Yoga
    Friday - Epic 2
    Saturday - Yoga

Hope everyone has a great week!
This discussion has been closed.