Spring Into a New You (May 2022 Challenge)

Replies

• tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    @NYPhotographer2021 right there with ya sister!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,803 Member
    5/16/22

1. Carbs 50-100 per day.63
    2. Exercise at least 4 days a week for at least 15 minutes (try to get one core and one weight workout in the mix). rest
    3. Eat more veggies and some fruit.Salad and steamed veggies with dinner.

Weight bounced up a bit from my overindulgences on Saturday. I've been low energy this week and overwhelmed at work so I'm lagging on my workouts.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 506 Member
    5/18 - 160.8

I had another First Date last night. It went well. Not sure if he is the ONE, but he'd make a nice friend. Time will tell, I guess.
    Tonight's line dancing so looking forward to that! We learned a new dance last week, and I doubt I will ever get it! LOL! My weight is still so very slowly coming back down. Every time I've exerted my self, my weight has gone up. Now I understand the science of it, but it really makes me wonder about the benefits of exercise! I've gone 6-7 months without exercising and was losing weight fairly steady. Up to 10 pounds a month. Just by diet alone. Then I start finally exercising more, and my weight stalls, or goes up even though I'm eating basically the same. You read about people in the forums saying how they are watching what they are eating, working out for an hour or more, and can't lose weight. I feel like telling them to stop exercising! LOL!
    Anyway, have a great Hump Day!
  • tishsmith101
    tishsmith101 Posts: 1,574 Member
    SW 164
    CW 165 (down from 167.5 Sunday)
    May GW 159

Back to logging faithfully, getting daily activity and some meal prep. Those are my basics and they work. Makes me wonder why I ever stray from them. In any event, hubby has been willing to go for walks in our neighborhood after dinner, very helpful!

We are camping this weekend and will be HOT so keeping cool and eating right will be the priority. I'm hoping to get my bike out of the garage today, looking forward to some long rides.
  • anglyn1
    5/18/22

1. Carbs 50-100 per day. 63
    2. Exercise at least 4 days a week for at least 15 minutes (try to get one core and one weight workout in the mix). Still no workout. I've just been achy and blah and focusing on rest.
    3. Eat more veggies and some fruit. Cabbage based dinner.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Same garbage for me. Doing what I should, no results. Just waiting... impatiently :joy:
  • anglyn1
    5/19/22

1. Carbs 50-100 per day. 73
    2. Exercise at least 4 days a week for at least 15 minutes (try to get one core and one weight workout in the mix). I've basically declared this a rest week.
    3. Eat more veggies and some fruit. Berries for breakfast and I had some tomato sauce with dinner so not so great on this.

Down from my last Saturday overindulgence on food/drink. Still no real loss.