Anyone still here??

Von66mfp1
Von66mfp1 Posts: 17 Member
Just wondering if group was still active??

Replies

• svabney7623
    svabney7623 Posts: 12 Member
    I just found it and ready to go. Long time BB person and ready to find people to discuss the programs with! Even if it's just you and me
  • Von66mfp1
    I've been on and off BB for a while. I love the old Charlene workouts. Currently doing MBF. I dont buy any new releases usually wait until they come on normally. The fire and flow one looks good 👍.
  • svabney7623
    I use BB on Demand. I really like having them all at my fingertips so I can choose which ones I want to do depending on what I'm trying to accomplish.
  • Von66mfp1
    Theres so many to choose from 👍
  • svabney7623
    Just started Control Freak this morning. Great workout!
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    edited April 2022
    Hi. I check in on this group periodically. I’ve been using BOD for a couple of years. I’m currently doing 9 week control freak. Almost finished phase 2 (1 more workout to go)
    I love the calendars. I don’t have to think, just select a program then follow the calendar.
  • Von66mfp1
    I'm still working my way through MBF 🤣
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Not very active. I check the discussion group periodically.
  • Von66mfp1
    Must admit not been tracking on mfp for a few weeks or doing beachbody. Been on medication that's wiped me out 🤣
  • age_is_just_a_number
    I’m sorry to hear you are on medication. I hope everything works out for you.
    Take care
  • JenBaires
    JenBaires Posts: 4 Member
    I just found this group, been doung BB for a couple of tears. 2/3 of the way through 80 day obsession right now. It's intense!!! Definitely feeling stronger
  • age_is_just_a_number
    JenBaires wrote: »
    I just found this group, been doung BB for a couple of tears. 2/3 of the way through 80 day obsession right now. It's intense!!! Definitely feeling stronger

Congratulations on working through 80 day obsession. I’ve been using BOD for a few years. I’ve previously done 80 day obsession. I just finished 9 week control freak. I’m currently on my first week of MBFa.
  • Von66mfp1
    Well will be coming back to beachbody again once I'm rid of second round of covid 😡
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Currently on a Insanity run. I may do it twice, but I want to finally get through Asylum Vol 1 & 2 or end up doing an Insanity / Asylum Vol 1 / 2 Hybrid. Avoiding MAX 30, for now.
  • Von66mfp1
    Well I'm back on the MBF....day 10 👍
  • aim2lose15
    aim2lose15 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm about to start MBF (again) on Monday.