What are some of your recent NSV's?

Options
I'm able to walk better and no longer need to use a motorized scooter in the grocery store.

Replies

• Anne4677
    Anne4677 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Less inflammation in joints so less pain, I had forgotten just how much lowering my carbs helps 😏 Also managing to keep up my water intake every day is a huge nsv moving away from almost only coffee!!
  • BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    DFW_Tom wrote: »
    I don't fly very much and on a recent trip was really surprised at how much larger the budget cabin seat felt - and how much longer the seatbelt was. Wasn't even worried about spilling over into the personal space of the stranger sitting next to me. Made for a relaxing flight.

So happy for you, Tom! I experienced the same thing. On my last flight I could very easily buckle the belt. It seemed like the airlines were making them longer. I asked the attendant about it and he said, "No. They haven't changed them at all." So... it was just me that had changed. I was humming to myself the entire flight!
  • BarbMessimer
    BarbMessimer Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    After one week here my sedentary life style, is no more. Eating right and finding with my Dr less need for high doses of insulin has given me the motivation to do more. I use to sit with my spouse for hours a day as his caregiver. Sometimes even nap when he does several times a day. That is all gone!!! Look forward to every new day. I go to bed at 9-10 pm instead of 2-3 in the morning. I get up and get going with helping the spouse, housework, taking care of our 3 pets and am hardly ever sitting. I love planning meals and trying new recipes. And I have begun using a shopping cart instead of a scooter too!!
    Best wishes to everyone here and for sharing your success. Please befriend me and I will support your efforts and welcome your help as well. ❤️

Fantastic!!!!