Replies

• DanielleHeitzenrater
    DanielleHeitzenrater Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    username DanielleHeitzenrater
    pw: 247.2
    CW: 246.4

This week has been rough I still have lost but have been so busy and yesterday I lost my fitbit I don't go anywhere without it hopefully I find it. Plus trying to stay around the house and do things with kids because the gas price is 5.09 it is crazy!! I have 2 big gardens and tons of flowers to take care of so that keeps me busy and taking the puppy for a walk I am trying to socialize him but he gets car sick and is kinda scared of males for some reason he loves my son and husband but other males he is very unsure of. we have never hit him or done anything like that we got him when he was 13 weeks old and he will be 11 months on the 18 of June.
  • chdh4ever
    chdh4ever Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Username. CHDH4EVER
    WEIGH IN FRIDAY
    PW 241.8
    CW 241.4
    Later night eating this last week. We have had a spike in covid pts and it has been busier. I have worked extra hours and have been slack on my meal prep. Looking forward to normal schedule next week and hoping to have better loss.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, wanted to just jump in and say I'm doing well, just a little tired from the anti inflammatory. I can't talk much which is annoying and it hurts to eat but I'm on the other side. The surgeon said I may need a second surgery but I'm hoping not, meanwhile I'm trying to do everything right so nothing goes wrong. Not singing when I work out is hard! I talk to my cats way more than I think too. It hurt more right after but now it's only a pain when I'm eating or if I smile which I'm not supposed to do. Still worked out today but after running into people at the food bank farm watering this morning I'm going to skip volunteering because it's too hard to stay quiet when people are asking questions. All my challenges and summer challenge is done for the day.

Have a great Saturday!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 Wishing you speedy healing!
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 - Me too! Speedy healing to you! Hope you'll be singing again in no time!
  • rosemake
    rosemake Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Weigh day: SAT
    PW: 223.6
    CW: 223.4
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Username. Digger61
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 217
    CW 217
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,905 Member
    Options
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 228.8
    CW: 228.4
  • trooworld
    Options
    @davors19 Congrats on the loss!

@micaroo4 Your salad sounds delicious! Enjoy your vacation.

@Cornanda Is that a cayman? Cool picture!

@gwamajtw91 Congrats on the loss! I hope you enjoy the weekend with your son.

@DanielleHeitzenrater Congrats on the loss! Oh no, I hope you find your Fitbit, I'm lost without mine too. I almost don't want to move if it isn't counting my steps lol. Girl, we are paying $6.09 in CA! I hate it. Hopefully your pup grows out of that.

@CHDH4EVER Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 I hope you don't need a second surgery. Have a great day!

@rosemake The scale is going in the right direction!

Hi all. I was a little disappointed by the scale because I've done all of the right things. But I know the drill: you can't control the scale, only your actions. So, I'll keep on keepin' on! Have a great Saturday!

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out -
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day - X
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    o62hfuzl65mf.jpg

End of week weigh-in round-up:

@vegan4lyfe2012
    @krea4
    @amioc
    @leonadixon

And just as a reminder, due today:

@askewcr
    @bgame4

Thanks!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    The Week 3 Group Challenge is up and ready for Sunday. Join in if you need some more accountability to stick to the little numbers that add up to the future you!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10866779/june-week-3-group-challenge-magic-numbers/p1?new=1
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day:Saturday
    Starting Weight: 258.5
    PW : 253.5 lbs
    CW 252.5 lbs B)
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    DanielleHeitzenrater Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @trooworld thank you I found my fit bit so it is a lot easier to do things now and wow 6.09 that is crazy! I thought we were bad at 4.99-5.09! My husband used to live in Hawaii when he was in the Army that was the highest place to live but I have also heard CA is too!! we did take the puppy to the beach and he did ok but then did not want to get back into car to leave haha that is a lot of exercise there he weighs 90 pounds and is 11 months old so he is a big boy!!!
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 135 lbs
    CW: 137 lbs :/

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,578 Member
    Options
    @trooworld Hopefully the loss will show up soon, I have that happen where I'm doing everything right but the scale doesn't move or goes up for awhile, it's very frustrating. I was doing good losing then didn't weigh for a month and gained 3lbs, today I'm down 4lbs so I basically went way up then down lower which makes no sense. You got this my friend!

@DanielleHeitzenrater So glad you found your Fitbit! That's funny about your puppy wanting to stay at the beach!

Hey everyone! I worked out and went to the farmer's market to the plant stand because I lost a pepper and brought home 4, oops! I got them all in, I watched a video that it's good to plant two per container and I have big grow bags so I'm going to try it. Stopped at my brother's to pick up apricots from my parent's tree they picked the other day and dropped off cherries and came home and spent the rest of the day trying to save plants with this 105 yesterday and 100 today heat. A few tomatoes and one of my artichokes are having issues so I have to keep an eye on them. Not much else going on, tomorrow's my workout then I'm going to my brother's so he can fix my gas door hinge, I'm lucky he's willing to do it with not feeling well. Have a great Sunday gang!

@Cornanda How are your gingers doing? One of the plants at the plant stand was a ginger mint but it didn't smell that exciting so I skipped it.
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Username amioc weigh in day: Friday Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022) All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022) PW: 1401 CW: 142.8 😔

I’m so sorry it’s late!!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,982 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday (sorry I'm late!!)
    PW (Previous Weight): 130.2
    CW (Current Weight): 129.6
    Maintenance range of 127-133 (Center weight 130)
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @trooworld - I think it's just a regular alligator because this is Florida!

@Katmary71 - my gingers are doing great! Do ginger and mint go together? I'm thinking no. We grow ours for looks not for eats though. I don't think they will bloom this year, but if they do, I will post a pic.

• trooworld
    Options
    @DanielleHeitzenrater Oh I'm glad you found your Fitbit! Yeah gas went up since I posted, it's now 6.29 at the cheapest. Crazy! CA is so high because of all the taxes on gas. :( Oh the poor pup was having such a fun time, huh? Wow, he is a big boy! Is he a shepherd?

@Katmary71 It is! I will measure myself today to see if there have been any changes. I last measured myself at the end of May. Congrats on the loss! Yeah the scale makes no sense. Thanks. My begonias looked whithered, I wonder if it is because of the heat? I hope you enjoy the visit with your brother.

@micaroo4 Great maintenance weigh-in!

@Cornanda Oh okay. It looked exotic lol. Have a good day!

Hi all. How's your summer challenge going? I'm happy with my progress. Today, my husband and I are going to the zoo. It's supposed to be hot so we may regret it but it should be fun and good exercise as there are a lot of hills at the zoo. I made Thai food last night, Tom Kha soup and fresh spring rolls. It was delicious but a lot of work!

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out - X
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day -
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 139.2
    CW: 139
    Goal range 135-140
    Center weight 137
This discussion has been closed.