Captains Lounge - JUNE 2022

13»

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    @jugar Please EXC lauriewrobo/SS (goal zone) from next week's weigh in as she'll be on vacation. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please switch ewilhelm2487/SS from Monday weigh day to Friday weigh day. I've already updated her weigh in for this week. Thanks! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please EXC bearchested/SS from next week's weigh in as he will be traveling for business. Thanks! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Captains, please help me to promote:

Week 4's Group Challenge for June, which starts on Sunday, Jun 19th, has just been posted. Please join us this week for some pampering and a prize!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867284/june-week-4-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    Registration for JULY is open! Please share the link - we need to top up a few members on each team. Thanks!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867308/registration-for-new-members-july-2022#latest
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    @jugar
    I am debating whether to go on support for July. I will miss the July 8th and 15th weigh ins. I am travelling all day on the 21st so I don’t think I want to weigh in the next day. I will probably have water retention from flying on top of any holiday weight gain (aiming to keep that to a minimum). What do you think?
  • jessicakrall8
    edited June 2022
    @jugar ac204/SS just emailed me to let me know she's been sick with COVID as her whole family came down with it and she hasn't gotten her strength back yet. She weighed in on the two Fridays she missed, but hasn't been on the computer at all as she's been spending most of her time in bed or caring for the family. As soon as she emails me the two weigh-ins, I'll get the spreadsheet updated, but please go ahead and move her back to active. Thanks!

UPDATE: I've updated the two weigh ins but left the NWIs for you. Thanks! I'm just glad she's feeling better and back with us!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    @jugar
    I am debating whether to go on support for July. I will miss the July 8th and 15th weigh ins. I am travelling all day on the 21st so I don’t think I want to weigh in the next day. I will probably have water retention from flying on top of any holiday weight gain (aiming to keep that to a minimum). What do you think?

I think the month off would be a good idea. You'll still want to do the final week since that becomes your starting weight for August - but that would be on the 29th. I'll move you to support when the new months starts, and back again when August starts. Let me know if you need any help with recording weigh-ins or anything while you're travelling and all. Have a great time!
  • lindamtuck2018
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar

I think the month off would be a good idea. You'll still want to do the final week since that becomes your starting weight for August - but that would be on the 29th. I'll move you to support when the new months starts, and back again when August starts. Let me know if you need any help with recording weigh-ins or anything while you're travelling and all. Have a great time!

Megan said she will take care of the weights.
  • jugar
    The July spreadsheet has just been shared with you - I'll keep updating starting weights and new people as they come in. Let me know if you spot any problems! thanks
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Please move rwood566 back to maintenance from support. His starting weight is 233.8 which is a couple of pounds over his maintenance range. Roger said if he is not back in range after 2 weeks he will come back to the main team. Thanks for all you do.
  • jessicakrall8
    If anyone has a few minutes to help me test a connection is messenger video please pop in…here’s the link:

https://msngr.com/ikosxmpexofm
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please EXC cre804/SS from next Friday's weigh in. She will be out of town. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please EXC jenhul/SS from next week's weigh in. She will be on vacation. Thanks! Jess
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Please move Mari back to the main team. Her starting weight is 222.2 and weigh day is Saturday. Thanks.
  • jugar
    @jugar
    Please move Mari back to the main team. Her starting weight is 222.2 and weigh day is Saturday. Thanks.

THAT is welcome news!!
This discussion has been closed.