• LeahIsALoser
    LeahIsALoser Posts: 78 Member
    edited June 2022
    Username @LeahIsALoser
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 148.0
    CW: 146.0
    - 2.0 lbs

My body is liking round numbers the past couple weeks. It makes the math easier, lol. :)

@micaroo4 I'm so sorry about your kitty. It's so hard to lose them, especially after they've been such a huge part of your life for so long.

@TeresaW1020 I really hope things improve for you and Joe very soon and I'm sorry you have been struggling with those health issues, it's almost as bad as having them yourself when it is someone so close to you.

@trooworld congrats on the NSVs!

Everyone else I don't have the writing fortitude to address this week: congrats on all the NSVs and weight loss victories I am seeing this week! Looks like it's been a good one!

I've been very busy training for several new positions within my agency. So sorry to always drop my stats and run but my social battery is pretty low most days. I hope you all are well. Keep working toward your goals... I weighed myself mid week and was actually up a few ounces which discouraged me a bit but I kept pressing on and was happy to find a decent loss this AM.
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,852 Member
    @Cornanda Thank you! I like your outlook. It's very healthy. Congrats on a great week and doing well with your challenge goals! <3

@judiasverdes I am older, 53, but I am not a mom. I don't actually find it that hard to lose when I'm actually doing what I need to do, my problem is being non-compliant with weight loss plans lol. Maybe some of the moms can chime in to answer your question. Sorry for the gain.

@GabiV125 Oh gosh, that sucks! I'm sorry about the poison ivy. I haven't had that since I was a kid. I remember it being itchy.

@davidji82 @davors19 @Cornanda Congrats on the losses!

@LeahIsALoser Congrats on the loss! Thank you! No worries about not chatting much. I'm glad you were able to have a loss.

Hi all! Happy Friday! I am off today and we are going to the zoo so it should be fun.

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out - X
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day - X
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    DanielleHeitzenrater Posts: 36 Member
    weigh in day Friday
    PW 246.4
    cw 246.0

I have been tracking everything, doing workouts trying to stay under calories, drinking lots of water but i don't understand why I am not really losing it is getting frustrating I have lost .4 pounds I guess I have still lost but after doing all that then some days it will be like a pound or so! I guess it is still a win I need to really watch my snacks that will get me I have cut way back but I really like my snacks!!

@Cornanda thank you Ruger is a handful but we love him haha!

@Katmary71 thank you he loves his Peanut Butter treats I feel so bad for him when we have to leave because he gives me those big eyes but I know I can't take him to doctors etc.. and we have just started to get him to go in the car and he is doing ok. He loves the AC it has been so humid here so he goes outside but comes in and sleeps in the AC he loves it!! my cats like to hang out in my rose garden!

@trooworld He takes up the whole bed he is 94 pounds and very long so he is always kicking me in the head haha! What kind of Dog is Daisy? she is so small that is awesome for cuddling the bigger ones don't really like to cuddle haha!
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    @laurelfit57 that is so crazy that they are very sketchy with other men I will have to try the treat thing! your pups are so cute! I love dogs and cats well I guess all animals except reptiles I am good without them lol they terrify me haha! The fed ex guy drives past and throws a bone in the yard for Ruger almost everyday its like he knows what time and he is outside waiting haha! He is ok as long as he does not come near him hahah!
  • LeahIsALoser
    LeahIsALoser Posts: 78 Member
    Correction*

PW: 248.0
    CW: 246.0

I WISH I was 146!! LoL
  • DanielleHeitzenrater
    @LeahIsALoser that is still great good job!! I feel ya there I wish I was 146 too that is my goal weight as I know it will be a while to hit that slow and steady!!
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Friday
    PW 167.7
    CW 167.7
    gwamajtw91
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    @trooworld Way to go on staying away from the cafe! Have fun at the zoo!

@Cornanda I think that's a great way to look at it, no matter how much you got done you got done more than you would have otherwise and a great week of eating and exercise is awesome!

@judiasverdes It could be both getting older and moving less being a mom or any other number of things. In general I don't usually lose if I'm sick or have more inflammation unless it's like the stomach flu. Yes it was definitely easier to keep weight off in my 20s!

@GabiV125 Oh no, so sorry to hear about the poison ivy, that's awful stuff!

@LeahIsALoser Hope the training is going well, yeah you probably want major downtime when you get home to decompress. Glad you're headed in the right direction again, those increases can be really frustrating.

#DanielleHeitzenrater You're headed in the right direction but I know it can be really frustrating. With snacking it's hard to cut back too because the routine makes you crave it more kind of like having coffee in the morning. If you ever get any good shots of the cats in the garden I'd love to see them! I'm trying to get Jasper on the leash again, he was doing so well until I took him in the car. Asher I tried it on him and he licked half the hair off the lower body the next week so never again, I felt terrible! There's coyotes here so I don't let them out.

Hi everyone, time for the weekend! I had way too much citrus and my gums went nuts yesterday, one of the possible risks with CRPS and surgeries is it can spread so I freaked myself out that it was that but I was drinking blood orange tea plus lemon water and tomato sauce like an idiot. I treated it with my micro current a bunch of times and today is better. Did my workout, got my dad a succulent at Trader Joe's, watered at the food bank farm, then have been taking it easy ever since. Tomorrow's the farm and I need to take Asher in to get his nails trimmed which means he'll be scared of me for a month. Have a great Saturday team!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Username: micaroo4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW (Previous Weight): 129.6
    CW (Current Weight): 130.6
    Maintenance range of 127-133 (Center weight 130)
    Vacation gain.... but still in range
  • trooworld
    Username: Trooworld
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 228.4
    CW: 227.8
  • trooworld
    @DanielleHeitzenrater I feel the same way this week about my weight loss (I lost .6 lbs). A couple of thoughts, just my 2 cents: .4 and .6 are still losing and within a healthy weight loss range (~.5-2 lbs a week is healthy), also we may be building muscle with our workouts so that can temporarily stall weight loss. And finally, the scale is going in the right direction and that is something to be celebrated, so bravo you! That's funny about your pup. Daisy is a little pug. I will attach a pic for those of us that haven't seen her, she just went to the groomers yesterday and got prettied up lol. Aww, that's too bad the big ones don't like to cuddle! :(

@LeahIsALoser Congrats on the loss!

@Katmary71 Thank you! Okay girl, enough of the citrus lol. Don't be scaring yourself! Good luck with Asher.

@micaroo4 You are still in the maintenance range, bravo!

Hi all. We went to the zoo and it was fun but my knee started acting up so we only stayed for an hour. We came home, ate a healthy lunch, and then took Daisy to get groomed. Here is a pic of her looking pretty. :D Today is a busy day. I'm meeting a friend for coffee and then tonight, we are going out to celebrate my husband's birthday. I wanted to work out but my knee is really bothering me so I will likely take some Ibuprofen and ice it for a bit.

30-Days to Summer Challenge (May 21-June 21) commitments for yesterday:
    Work out - X
    Drink at least 60 oz of water each day -
    Log at least 2 meals each day - X

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

fuoi0o18n7pj.jpg
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 208 Member
    trooworld wrote: »
    Username: Trooworld
    PW: 228.4
    CW: 227.8

Congrats on the loss!!!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @Cornanda thanks for the prayers and hugs! <3 Have you started your new job? I’m sure it will be an adjustment, but you will find your groove. Yayy on your loss this week! :)

@DanielleHeitzenrater your dog is too cute sitting in his rocking chair! :grin:

@trooworld Glad you were able to get the Tonal working right again. I assume you have good tech support for it if needed? :)

Hi Team! Well, this week has been a crazy one! Joe ended up back in the hospital on Thursday because the antibiotic they put him on wasn’t working. So, they gave him a much stronger med and we came home yesterday afternoon. In the meantime, my sister’s life imploded on Wednesday, and she needed to move out of her daughter’s home ASAP and has nowhere to go. So, Joe and I talked and said she can come to live here. I actually think it might be a good thing because I could really use the help around here with Joe and eventually with my mom. So, I had to clean out the room my sister will use, which had a huge treadmill in it that had to be taken apart. I gave it to a dear friend and her husband made it happen at 10:30 pm last night. The room also housed all my Christmas decorations, so I rearranged the garage in this awful heat and got all that put away plus some things getting donated to Goodwill. I’m worn out and my sister will be here this evening and we will have to unload her U-Haul full of who knows what! One of my friends asked how I was holding up and I told her that I’m not stopping to even think about it. I’m just in go mode. :#

@broncobuddee, please move me to support until further notice. I can’t even deal with weigh-ins right now. Thank you! :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    Week 4's Group Challenge for June, which starts on Sunday, Jun 19th, has just been posted. Please join us this week for some pampering and a prize!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10867284/june-week-4-group-challenge-self-care-bingo#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Username: Digger61
    PW: 217
    CW: 215
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Username: bgame4
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 137 lbs
    CW: 135 lbs

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    @trooworld So sorry to hear about your knee, I hope the Ibprofen helps. Have fun with your friend and your husband's birthday celebration! Daisy looks adorable!

@chd4ever Congratulations on kicking the 240s to the curb!

@TeresaW1020 Your sister coming to stay with you and Joe may be just what you two need, I hope it's a good fit! It's very kind of you to take her in so fast, I really hope this works out.

Quiet day, hope everyone is doing fun things and all is going well! I had a busy day, I worked out, went to the farm and spent most the time doing basil bunches then took my buddy from there to the bank and home, went to the farmer's market to get banana mint and picked a few extra things for me and my SIL, stopped at their house, took Asher to get his nails trimmed (took a few hours to catch the stinker), then gave my brother a ride to pick up his car. I went from being the green salad maker for family events to always making Skinnytaste Greek pasta salad, I made that tonight too then spent two hours collecting seeds from flowers to save for next year and took a bath. Tomorrow's Father's Day at my parent's house, my brother was hoping he'd be doing better than he is but he's headed in the right direction, it will still be hard for him to get to my folk's house as it's 30 minutes away so hopefully it will go well. Night gang, have a great Sunday and Father's Day!
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,873 Member
    Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    Username amioc weigh in day: Friday Starting weight 147 (28/01/2022) All time heaviest 148 (24/01/2022) PW: 142.8CW: 142.0
This discussion has been closed.