WeightNoMore Team Chat - JULY 2022

Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    @cleaneater80 I'm going to Nova Scotia. We go every year, except the last 2 because of covid. My dad is from there and my aunt (mom's sister) moved there when I was little. I get to visit all my family. We love going there. My husband wants to move there, I just love to visit.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    steps:

Sunday: 6183
    Monday: 11709
    Tuesday: 10519
    Wednesday: 9020
    Thursday: 8879
    Friday: 26239 (hike day!)
    Saturday: 14281

TOTAL: 86830
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Pizzafruit

Weigh In Day: Tuesday

@Jugar - I won't be weighing in this week or possibly next. I fell and am pretty banged up. I'm bruised with a very sore back and am barely able to get around. I'll check in next week. Thanks much.
  • HorsesRock9999
    HorsesRock9999 Posts: 222 Member
    Monday Weigh-in

PW: 167.4
    CW: 168.4
    Ick a slight gain but I'm thinking it's a bit of water weight. Was camping over the weekend and had some salty camping type meals.

Nice loss @HorsesRock9999

@ljdanny where in Canada are you visiting, have you traveled their before?
    It feels like summer this week so going to take advantage of the weather and get outdoors more this week.

@cleaneater80 Thank you!! I was up today after too much sodium as well. I have been working out and also drinking ALOT of water!!!
  • HorsesRock9999
    7.11 Daily Goal Results:
    🐎 Weigh-in Daily ✅ 135.2 ✅ 134.2 ✅ 136.1 (water H2O)
    🐎 Log Daily (Food and Exercise) ✅ ✅
    🐎 Morning Time - YouVersion ✅ ✅
    🐎 Stay on Workout Schedule ✅ ✅
    Sun-Day Off ✅
    Mon-45 Min🐎 Dressage Lesson & 30 Min Peloton ✅
    Tue- 30 Min Strength 💪 & 45 Min Peloton
    Wed-45 Min🐎 Dressage Lesson & 30 Min Peloton
    Thur-Off Body REST Day
    Fri-45 Min🐎 Dressage Lesson & 30 Min Peloton
    Sat-30 Min🐎 Dressage Ride & 30 Min Peloton
    Sun-Day off 💤
    🐎 Gratitudes for the Day ✅ ✅
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    user: seltzer_lover
    weigh-in day: Mondays
    6/27: 236.8
    7/4: missed
    7/12: 234.4

I completely forgot to weigh-in last week! Then I traveled to the west coast and back over this past weekend. Very surprised by this loss.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    minstrelofsarcasm
    July Week Two
    Previous Weight: 172.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 174.4 lbs
    Loss to Date: 59.6 lbs

Pretty sure I ate my weight in french onion dip at happy hour (four hours) last night. Whoops. I expect some of this to drop off, but definitely not as quickly as I'd prefer.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    I have gotten in 2 walks this weeks. I am trying to get back on track. I have been eating salads with my dinner, so far so good. It was very hot today, I just got back from my walk and decided to float in the pool.
  • HorsesRock9999
    ljdanny wrote: »
    I have gotten in 2 walks this weeks. I am trying to get back on track. I have been eating salads with my dinner, so far so good. It was very hot today, I just got back from my walk and decided to float in the pool.

@ljdanny Awesome! I am also getting back on track! I have stuck close to my fitness program this week!

Happy Wednesday!

sltnvzdpnu0p.jpeg

iemf7q8kqnxs.jpeg

• minstrelofsarcasm
    STEP CHALLENGE REMINDER

I am going to post the results of the step challenge tomorrow morning EST. Get your steps posted ASAP if you want them to count. And in the future, be sure to get them to me before I post around noon EST on Wednesdays. If you don't want to forget about posting your steps, maybe consider posting them after you see the results post on Sundays. This way you're all set and don't have to worry about it later on in the week.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    I did not get very many steps in last week as I took several naps still trying to get over the jet lag. This week will not be much better

Sun July 3 6175
    Mon 7759
    Tue 2628
    Wed1900
    Thu 1257
    Fri 5525
    Sat 1901

Friday was a day at Duke for doctor visit so more steps
  • worldtrav89
    worldtrav89 Posts: 30 Member
    Weigh in 7.13.2022
    Weigh in day: wednesday

Pw: 228.4
    Cw: 228.6
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    pizzafruit wrote: »
    Pizzafruit

Weigh In Day: Tuesday

@Jugar - I won't be weighing in this week or possibly next. I fell and am pretty banged up. I'm bruised with a very sore back and am barely able to get around. I'll check in next week. Thanks much.

Oh no! So sorry to hear this. Falls are hard. Take care of yourself! We will put you down as excused.
    7.11 Daily Goal Results:
    🐎 Weigh-in Daily ✅ 135.2 ✅ 134.2 ✅ 136.1 (water H2O)
    🐎 Log Daily (Food and Exercise) ✅ ✅
    🐎 Morning Time - YouVersion ✅ ✅
    🐎 Stay on Workout Schedule ✅ ✅
    Sun-Day Off ✅
    Mon-45 Min🐎 Dressage Lesson & 30 Min Peloton ✅
    Tue- 30 Min Strength 💪 & 45 Min Peloton
    Wed-45 Min🐎 Dressage Lesson & 30 Min Peloton
    Thur-Off Body REST Day
    Fri-45 Min🐎 Dressage Lesson & 30 Min Peloton
    Sat-30 Min🐎 Dressage Ride & 30 Min Peloton
    Sun-Day off 💤
    🐎 Gratitudes for the Day ✅ ✅

Wow. Way to go! I love the images you post, especially that one with the mind-talk comment. So true!
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    I did not get very many steps in last week as I took several naps still trying to get over the jet lag. This week will not be much better...Friday was a day at Duke for doctor visit so more steps

I think you did better than me. And you have lots of reasons to do worse so...kudos. Hope your appt goes well.

I have not been posting steps lately, I've done so poorly. I'm pretty much chained to my desk all day five days a week and an exhausted lump that manages to accomplish one thing each weekend. Last weekend it was my spice cabinet got cleared and reorganized. Usually, my one thing is laundry. Yes, it is that bad. End of year reporting is almost done. I can see light at the end of the tunnel...oh, wait, that the new school year training train headed for me. Yay.
    ljdanny wrote: »
    @cleaneater80 I'm going to Nova Scotia. We go every year, except the last 2 because of covid. My dad is from there and my aunt (mom's sister) moved there when I was little. I get to visit all my family. We love going there. My husband wants to move there, I just love to visit.

I have heard Nova Scotia is lovely. And Margaret Atwood is from there. She is wow. She posted a funny pic on Instagram the other day. I have been to several provinces but never there. Have fun!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    edited July 2022
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 7
    Total Steps: 398,652
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 56,950

The Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 86,830 total | 12,404 average - Most Steps in One Day!!!
    @shnkrnrynn - 65,699 total | 9,386 average
    @browan19 - 65,512 total | 9,359 average
    @ljdanny - 63,156 total | 9,022 average
    @shinskin - 55,237 total | 7,891 average
    @BodyTalking - 35,073 total | 5,010 average
    @pacsnc - 27,145 total | 3,878 average - Most Consistent!!!

Way to go, team! Another week down, another step closer to crushing our goal (that I made up this second) of 1.5 million steps this month! It's going to be a crunch, but if all of you can keep up the consistency and maybe sneak in an extra walk or two next week, we'll have no problem making it there.
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 183.2 (July 7th)
    CW (Current Weight): 183.2 (July 14th)

LTD: 87.9lbs
  • browan19
    browan19 Posts: 28 Member
    Good morning, my steps didn't get posted for some reason. I posted them along with my weight loss post on Friday. Here it is, just for accountability purposes. No worries, you don't need to update the Step Challenge Results:

Browan19 Steps for the week
    Saturday- 7,266
    Sunday- 5,050
    Monday- 10,457
    Tuesday- 10,802
    Wednesday- 10,779
    Thursday- 11,137
    Friday- 10,021

*FYI- I haven't been feeling well this week and haven't been able to exercise, so I won't be posting my steps tomorrow b/c I was not able to go to the gym this week. Also, haven't been as hungry so it has been easier to eat right and not too much LOL. So, I will just be posting my weight this week.
  • pacsnc6
    Forgot to weigh this morning, will do it tomorrow
  • pacsnc6
    Pacsmc6
    Pw 153.6
    CA 154.1
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 421 Member
    We all made it to Friday - Hope you can plan some time to do something you enjoy or are able to relax

@chicagocat30 - Prayers are with you and your family about your father.

I'm hoping to get my steps up and posted next - makes me want to take a lunch time walk

Have a great weekend
This discussion has been closed.