Tuesday: 7400
    Wednesday: 11382
    Thursday: 8833
    Friday: 11745
    Saturday: 13054

TOTAL: 75,018
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 570 Member
    So, I started my period today, yesterday was weigh in and I guess that's why I didn't lose anything, hope that's why!
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    Hi,

CW 184.8

Been away with the family ( camping trip) and was not able to log in last week. Sorry everyone
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,157 Member
    So, I started my period today, yesterday was weigh in and I guess that's why I didn't lose anything, hope that's why!

That could absolutely be a reason why you didn't see a drop. Hormones tend to cause water retention just because your body needs the water to process things more effectively. No reason to be discouraged :smile:
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm
    July Week Four

Previous Weight: 174.4 lbs
    Current Weight: 174.4 lbs
    Loss to Date: 59.6 lbs

So, I did something stupid on Sunday. I stubbed one of my toes SO HARD that I broke it. And while it is my second smallest toe, on my left foot, it hurts enough to prevent me from getting a proper workout in. I can walk just fine, but my foot definitely cannot handle a spin class, or risk anything falling on it during a lifting session, and I'm being a big baby about it.

Could my broken toe have caused some water retention to mask any weight I've lost in the past week? Possibly. But also, I am not back on the wagon quite yet, despite my best efforts ... trying a little bit. I've been stress eating, and going out for meals all too often, and adding things that "sound good" but don't actually add any real flavor or nutritional value, and staying up so late I decide to skip my workout so I can get more sleep, and and and and and...

Moral of the story, I am making a lot of excuses for myself. Yes, I'm being safe in regards to my broken toe, but I'm also using it as an excuse to consume more than I should even when I know better.

The good news is, toes heal quickly. I recognize that this is a problem, and I've already taken several steps towards fixing it. It's just a matter of finding something that sticks.
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Broken toes are no joke, hope it heals super quick!!!
  • 9Harvey
    9Harvey Posts: 104 Member
    I am still away on vacation, back to my home and a scale this weekend. :) I will have a weigh in for you then.
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,888 Member
    My steps for last week
  • cleaneater80
    cleaneater80 Posts: 420 Member
    So sorry I had this in draft but didn't post it

Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 168.4
    CW (Current Weight): 168.2

Felt I had a good week and even thought it’s a small loss I’ll take it
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    ~ Step Challenge Results ~

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 6
    Total Steps: 397,218
    Average Steps Per Stepper: 66,203

The Leaderboard -
    @ljdanny 86,984 total | 12,426 average -Most Steps in One Day!
    @cleaneater80 82,865 total | 11,838 average
    @MotylekOkruchy 75,018 total | 10,717 average - Most Consistent!
    @shnkrnrynn 63,532 total | 9,076 average
    @shinskin 47,157 total | 6,737 average
    @BodyTalking 41,662 total | 5,952 average

A couple quick notes:
    • If you just post your weekly total, you are not eligible to receive either of the weekly titles
    • If you just post your weekly total and your highest step count, you are not eligible for the "Most Consistent" title, but ARE eligible for the "Most Steps in One Day"
    • There is no right or wrong way to post your step counts, but it is easiest for recording purposes if you post steps for Sunday through Saturday
    • If you post your step counts late (after I make the post on Wednesday afternoon EST), you CAN be included in the step challenge post, but will NOT be eligible for either title
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 570 Member
    Well guys, not only did I start my period a few days ago, which adds to my body pain and all. I tested positive for Covid last night too! My Aunt got it first, from a co-worker, now I have it and my Mom might have it too. Other 2 people in the house don't have it yet, but my Sister has been vaccinated, but never got the booster and my Mom and Nephew never got vaccinated. So I'm worried about my Mom the most since she has medical problems and not vaccinated, and this is no fun either! Feel worst I've ever felt!
  • worldtrav89
    worldtrav89 Posts: 30 Member
    Weigh in 7.20.2022
    Weigh in day: wednesday

Pw: 228.6
    Cw: 224.8
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    Pizzafruit
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW: 281
    CW: 279
    I apologize for once again being late. I've progressed to being able to stand up alone.
  • pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    I think I'm finally able to bend a little without alot of back pain and was able to stand on the scale. The bruises on my arm and wrist are fading but the ones on my lower back and hips are hanging on. I hope to lose the walker next week when my balance is even better. I'm just thankful I fell into the kitchen instead of falling backwards on to the concrete floor in the garage.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 186.6
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    9Harvey wrote: »
    I am still away on vacation, back to my home and a scale this weekend. :) I will have a weigh in for you then.

Great - see you then!

Well guys, not only did I start my period a few days ago, which adds to my body pain and all. I tested positive for Covid last night too! My Aunt got it first, from a co-worker, now I have it and my Mom might have it too. Other 2 people in the house don't have it yet, but my Sister has been vaccinated, but never got the booster and my Mom and Nephew never got vaccinated. So I'm worried about my Mom the most since she has medical problems and not vaccinated, and this is no fun either! Feel worst I've ever felt!

Oh no! Do what you have to do to feel better. Drink plenty of water, get a lot of sleep, listen to your body. If you want to be excused for your next weigh-in, all you have to do is ask. I anticipate you'll be retaining quite a bit of water to make sure your immune system kicks into gear.

pizzafruit wrote: »
    I apologize for once again being late. I've progressed to being able to stand up alone.

Oh goodness, don't even worry about being late! Focus on feeling better and doing what you need to do. Let us know if there's anything you need, even if it's just a distraction or some encouragement. We're here for you!

Important Question!

aj8ghjudg0j9.png

• rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh

Weigh in Friday

Pw: sorry i missed last week.

Cw: 152

“I believe that the greatest gift you can give your family and the world is a healthy you.”
    -Joyce Meyer

• pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Pacsnc6
    P w 154.1
    C w 156

I had a week of not keeping down any food or liquids ended up needing IV fluids - so have been trying to rehydrate - thus the gain. this has been another week with few steps - I really hate to feel that I need to sleep most of the day. Had to postpone the last two treatments due to being so run down but am going to be up to the one scheduled next week. I will beat this somehow!

The trip I took with my kids to the west coast was definitely worth it, just should have taken it a little easier and rested when I needed it!
  • shnkrnrynn
    shnkrnrynn Posts: 85 Member
    Important Question!

aj8ghjudg0j9.png

Discipline to prioritize health when other things compete for that position in day to day life

This discussion has been closed.