Roll Call - who is still around and would like to see this group more active

Options
opalle
opalle Posts: 234 Member
Hello everyone
My previous success on MFP included being part of active groups on here that helped keep me motivated and accountable. However, that was a few years ago and the groups don't seem as active as they use to be.

I'd like to change that if there are others interested. If that's you, please respond below with an intro and any suggestions you'd like to see here.

For me, the two things that were most helpful were daily check-ins and weekly weighs ins. Monday is my weigh-in day but it doesn't have to be this group's if others would prefer different). I'm going to start a thread for both and I'll commit to starting a daily check-in thread. Maybe I only get a couple of responses (or none) but I'll keep doing it for at least a week to see if others want to join.

Hope to see some responses below so we can create a space where we encourage and cheer each other on. :smile:

Replies

• ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    i noticed that the group was less active and I honestly removed myself but I saw that you began posting so I rejoined. Hopefully we can become friends just to offer and receive support from each other in the case the group becomes inactive again
  • opalle
    opalle Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you and thanks for re-joining. I'll keep at it for a while to see if we can get more.