@christhiann

Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    CW: 186

Was a rough week.

@jugar maybe we can try switching my day to Sunday? My sense of time is so wonky lately.

Sunday it is - I can totally relate on the wonky time sense. Hang in there :heart:
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    I’ve some GOOD NEWS - I have a surgery date - September 16 I get my 1st new hip 😁💃🏼
    That's fantastic! You will be a new person afterwards - just ask @bowens1973 !
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Heya @jugar I'm sorry I missed all your tags last week for me to post! I had replied on the 17th page for last week weigh in (228lbs woo!). You may have missed it because I forgot to @ you! My bad!
  • MsMcClane
    MsMcClane Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello

PW: 168.2
    CW: 168.0
  • jugar
    Options
    AshenMoon wrote: »
    Heya @jugar I'm sorry I missed all your tags last week for me to post! I had replied on the 17th page for last week weigh in (228lbs woo!). You may have missed it because I forgot to @ you! My bad!
    Oh no!!! You would have been right up there in the top 3 and I missed your post :grimace: I hate it when that happens. It is not because you did not @ me - I don't check them by notifications or tags. Sometimes when there is a new page, or I am on writing a message and get delayed in posting in, I miss something that comes in before my message. Arrrrgh!!
  • jugar
    Options
    @DD265 I loved your post about connecting with your mother and seeing that you connect in so many more ways than you knew before. Those moments are magic for both people. And good for you for hiring a cleaner. If you can lighten your load a bit, go for it!
  • jugar
    Options
    Update - due for Monday - Tuesday:
    @KayLRZ
    @christhiann
    @MoonlitMuse
    @Kali225

Thanks!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,135 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Name: bobagurl2017
    Steps for the week (so far)
    Sun: 17304
    Mon: 7929
    Tues: 19947
    Weds: 12892
    Thurs: 18166
    Fri: 13410

Hey, just want to see if you have Saturday the 20th for me - don't want to miss out on the final day of another awesome week for you! If you can get it to me by tomorrow, that would be great :)
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @CarolAnnM2 I will be sharing with @bowens1973 your amazing news

You have been doing so well with your steady, consistent weight loss pre-surgery. Your surgeon is going to be pleased with you. I look forward to hearing how this life-changing moment goes for you! Less than a month now - so exciting!
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    @micki48
    A busy time in your life getting back to school!
    Breakfast club is better than no club!! Maybe tomorrow it will be two meals :) Like you said - more perfecter than today! ;)
  • ashleycarole86
    Options
    Lastly, 8/21 exercise: 7091 steps
This discussion has been closed.