Shape Shifters Team Chat - AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    @pedal__power I woke up 2 of my kids while catching the bird, the other 2 slept through it. my youngest woke up and I asked her how the cage got open, she said it was the neighbor kid, but she didnt realize until the next morning that I actually had to catch the bird and put it back, apparently she thought that I just walked in there and seen the cage open in the middle of the night, haha
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 223.5
    CW: 221.5

I'm doing a mud run tomorrow. Not sure why, just following my wife's directions. I hope I don't get dirty.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    8/25-6,232
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    frankwbrown
    Friday Weigh-in; August week 4
    PW: 228.9
    CW: 224.7 ( lost 4.2 lbs; 1.83%)

Finally seeing results from my dieting effort!

Wow @frankwbrown Nice loss this week!! WTG! I know you're working hard!! Have a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    bassclef wrote: »
    Bassclef
    Friday
    PW 187
    CW 186

Nice loss @bassclef!! WTG!
    Jess :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Mulecanter
    Friday
    PW: 223.5
    CW: 221.5

I'm doing a mud run tomorrow. Not sure why, just following my wife's directions. I hope I don't get dirty.

Great job @mulecanter WTG!
    Jess
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 193.5
    CW 195.0

Up and down again. I’m really off my schedule this week. No yoga or gym due to trainer vacations. Then my Achilles’ tendon has been irritated. I pushed thru a couple days then my husband decided to book a last minute trip to Europe. Now I’m off my foot, in hopes of relieving the irritation before we leave in about 10 days. But that also means I’m not getting the chance to up my walking so it’s going to be tough with all the necessary walking along with babying my heel at the same time. And I’m stressed because I should be planning my packing and I have all the other trip planning to do, condensed into such a small timeframe. This also is in the middle of two room refreshes that are in progress and will have to be dropped until October. I had hoped to have the guest bedroom mostly done before my daughter comes for a visit next month. Now I’ll have to shoot for Thanksgiving and hope I can get ready for our neighborhood garage sale in October. Amid all this, I’m still trying to figure out how to eat without resorting to stress eating!

Admin, please move me to the support group for the month of September.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    PW 157.4
    CW 157.8

Steps
    8/23 7,727
    8/24 8,925
    8/25 9,375
    8/26 6,907 Off to bed!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    PW 136.6
    CW 134.8
    Steps
    8/24 10,495
    8/25 23,158
    8/26 10,363
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    nancyinmo
    Weigh day: Saturday
    PW: 212.4
    CW: 210.0
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    PW 193.5
    CW 195.0

Admin, please move me to the support group for the month of September.

I've sent a message to the MODS as you requested. I hope you can find some time to avoid that tendon injury as I know it must be quite painful. Wishing you a peaceful upcoming trip. Remember to weigh in for next week as Sept stats don't start until Sept 4th. Try to have some fun!!! Take care!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    PW 136.6
    CW 134.8
    Steps
    8/24 10,495
    8/25 23,158
    8/26 10,363

Nice loss this week Izzy! Great job!! Missing your steps for the 23rd. I went back and it was skipped. Let me know. Thanks!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    nancyinmo wrote: »
    nancyinmo
    Weigh day: Saturday
    PW: 212.4
    CW: 210.0

GREAT LOSS this week @nancyinmo ! Don't hear from you much, but you've obviously been working REALLY hard! So what's been your biggest challenge? How do you get your physical activity in? Are you a walker? Hope you have a lovely weekend! CONGRATS!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Good Morning Shape Shifters!! Happy Caturday!

Got up early this morning and walked a mile, partially inside and partially outside. It's already heating up and the humidity is high today...feels "close" as my Grandma used to say...hard to breathe. So I finished up indoors...then did a few chores around the house. You should see me washing dishes in my little bathroom sink, since I still don't have water in the kitchen yet. Sink is in though...it went in yesterday. This next week will be painting and the plumber and electrician are coming...so hopefully water on, new faucet in and a start on the lighting. A few more weeks...WHEW! One more week of work and I'm off the first week of Sept. Because I had some vacation carry-over this year, I will likely take a week in October as well! Should be nice once the kitchen is done and I can get in there and discover the new appliances! Can't wait! Got a lot of stuff to do though getting everything back in place and put away. I can take my time with it though, so that's nice.

Not a lot going on this weekend...have a few errands to run, groceries to pick up...wanting something a little different for my lunches this next week...thinking chicken salad and maybe pimento cheese for sandwiches. Found a new recommendation for chips this week, baked not fried, but with LOTS of flavor and a 1 oz bag is only 140 calories. Tried the White Cheddar flavor of them this week. Popcorners was the name of them. A colleague at the office gave me a sample and I loved it. Very nice crunch...I'm all about the crunch and the various flavors will compliment sandwiches nicely I think. Anyone have a lower calorie chip preference to share?

Hope everyone has a lovely day!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    nrzsy5ag1gj7.gif
    Missing the following weigh-ins for this week (incl today):
    @KatSpring
    @ewilhelm2487
    @KHill875
    @ac204
    @CasandraW
    @Yukie_OP
    @Nataliewr0403
    @kateineu

Please report in today! Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    2ga57o9l0nb9.png
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    2ga57o9l0nb9.png
    Pupowl wrote: »
    Steps Aug 26: 25.359
    200abu57xdxd.jpg

@pupowl Your little owl appears to have a little bit of attitude on his face...I'm hearing, "Excuse me, but I did not say you could take my photo!" LOL Beautiful pic!
    Jessica
  • Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Options

nrzsy5ag1gj7.gif
    Missing the following weigh-ins for this week (incl today)

Please report in today! Thanks!
    Jessica
    Hi, I am reporting my weigh in tomorrow. Terrified of the thing after vacation even though I was good for the most part but my kids are bad influence LOL

Steps:
    8/25. 10,445
    8/26. 12,251

I am sad that I did not get my run this morning and to say goodbye to the ocean. We will be in the road for a few hours, I might get a late run to stretch the legs after 8 hours in the car.
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ac204
    Friday
    PW 194.4
    CW 194.6

Good morning Shape Shifters. Hope you're all well! A slight jump in weight this week but just back from vacation. We walked and hiked which I think helped because we weren't strict with food. It was great to get away as it's been such a hectic summer. Unfortunately, it means making up for those days off before i leave & when i get back so busy trying to catch up but worth it. You all have a wonderful weekend!

Here's a beautiful sunset at Blue Lake in the Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado.

wid4c6yb2am0.jpg
This discussion has been closed.