Options
steve0mania
steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
Yo. How'd you do?

Replies

• steve0mania
    steve0mania Posts: 2,940 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1 pound. Honestly, it should have been even worse. It was a looong week (from a weight perspective), with food-related events and/or activities on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday! This is one of my kryptonites--eating out. If I'm home, it's so much easier to manage my intake. Put me outside where I don't control the food options, and it's much more challenging.

On the good side of things, I got my exercise in as-planned.

High holiday season is coming, and that means multiple "festive meals" at home and out at friends' houses. At least there are a couple of fast days in there, I guess.

182/138.8/146
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,942 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2 lbs. A fairly good week for me with staying on my program. Was down a a couple of lbs more but didn't hold it. I had gotten down to 3:28.6. When I hit 356.8 I really became short of breath and that's getting better every 10 lb loss.

On to another week.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,907 Member
    Options
    Up 1.8# at WW. A well earned up. Party Sunday afternoon, then.........
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    I’m going to say that my body is down, but the scale is up.

Huh?

Last week I had an unexpected 3# drop in weight the 24 hours before weigh-in. Yup, I went back up from there the next day, so that’s no surprise. I continued to focus on plan - got in my exercise, ate reasonably with occasional indulgences, etc. Come Thursday morning this week, and I’m down 0.4# from last Thursday morning.

And it’s 45° outside in the morning, with a forecast high of 66°. I’m pretty sure shorts and a light cotton shirt aren’t gonna cut it today; it’s time to make the official changeover from what I wear for summer weigh-in to what I wear in cooler times. That means heavier crew socks, full length chinos, a tee shirt, and a long sleeved cotton shirt. Together, that weighs just over 1# more than what I weigh in during summer. (Yeah, I know that sorta stuff.)

So at my official weigh-in Thursday evening, the scale says I’m up 0.4#. That’s the official record, but I also know I didn’t gain; I just dressed different. That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. I’m gonna snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and assert that I’ve either lost or not gained for seven weeks now. 🎉
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Hellooooo! I haven't been around much - - especially on Friday weigh-ins.

I jumped on the scale this morning, and am up 1.5 from my last weigh-in three weeks ago. That's within my reasonable ebb and flow, so I'm not sure it's a real gain. But what I am sure of is that it's not a loss.

I have a little more time to focus the next couple of weeks.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,790 Member
    Options
    whathapnd wrote: »
    Hellooooo! I haven't been around much - - especially on Friday weigh-ins.

I jumped on the scale this morning, and am up 1.5 from my last weigh-in three weeks ago. That's within my reasonable ebb and flow, so I'm not sure it's a real gain. But what I am sure of is that it's not a loss.

I have a little more time to focus the next couple of weeks.

Just happy to see you.