Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Replies

• Nataliewr0403
    Nataliewr0403 Posts: 71 Member
    Hello guys

Nataliewr0403
    PW 136.4
    CW 137.4
    and I watched what I ate, weighted my food, no snacks. plenty of water...I guess all that italian food is still in my heart :)

Steps 9K goal
    10/1. 6,806
    10/2. 11,801
    10/3. 7,053
    10/4. 11,831
    10/5. 8,692
    10/6. 8,250
    10/7. 6,847

We had quite a few rainy days so outside walks were out of the plan so I did a lot of HITT and strength training every day.
    This month I have the goal to complete 116 miles in October, so far I have 23 down so I know I can make it.
    Hope you all have a great week
  • nancyinmo
    nancyinmo Posts: 148 Member
    Good morning!

nancyinmo
    Saturday
    PW: 207.6
    CW: 204.4

It was a VERY good week! Doing water aerobics each morning, and started going back to Jazzercise this week as well. Onederland is SO close I can feel it!!
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 266 Member
    Hello all, I'm a little late into the month intro... but needed a bit of a break.
    My name is Yukie and I'm married with an elementary-aged daughter + work FT at a desk job.
    My focuses:
    1) Improving my professional/career skillset (studying to prep/pass some licensing courses)
    2) Live a healthier lifestyle by incorporating more activity and stringing along my hubs and daughter (when possible).

My weigh in day is Saturday
    HW was 150 in Dec. 2019
    CW is 131.6
    Goal Weight is: 125-130

*Step challenge goal : 6,000 steps daily
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    Wow Shape Shifters, when you get serious, you really GET SERIOUS!! Look at our numbers on the chart...great losses this week! Great job everybody! We might get top three this week again! :smiley:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    y988q1dx2upb.png
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2022
    cre804 wrote: »
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 193.5
    CW 195.5

I’m back after a month’s hiatus.

@cre804 Are you ready to come back from the support group to active status? Do you have a weight from approximately a week ago. I'll need a start weight...or do you want to use today as start and weigh in next week? Let me know.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    6ncbl6bvtc7i.jpg
    Only 5 members with no weigh-ins recorded this week...think we could pitch in and get them listed today? Would be lovely to give our hard-working MODS a perfectly recorded week!

@kcpond
    @pedal__power
    @leni1us
    @maryk1a1
    @kateineu

Help me out, please?!

Jessica :blush:
  • kateineu
    kateineu Posts: 15 Member
    Kateineu
    Saturdays
    PW 177
    CW 176
  • jessicakrall8
    kateineu wrote: »
    Kateineu
    Saturdays
    PW 177
    CW 176

Nice loss this week @kateineu ! Great job! :smile:

@Yukie_OP @nancyinmo Awesome losses this week! I know you're excited! Lots of that going around this week! YAY!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited October 2022
    The October Week 2 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Oct 9th. Join us as we "Think, Plan and Do!" Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10875526/october-week-2-group-challenge-think-plan-and-do#latest

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    gifz7kc5rn9e.png
  • pedal__power
    pedal__power Posts: 192 Member
    pedal__power
    PW 197.4
    CW 199

Sorry for the late post! Got some good exercise days in this week. Our fall/winter hockey season started so I'm back playing once a week and helping on ice with one of my kids' teams. Went on some nice dog walks and am trying to get back into adding at least one weight lifting session each week. The gain this week is because I enjoyed some personal celebrations this week and am retaining water at the moment. No regrets about that, will just get back on track starting tomorrow.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,550 Member
    Steps 8 Oct: 18.165
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a pretty productive Saturday. I got groceries delivered in the morning. This is only the second time I have done this since living here because the minimum amount is fairly high for one person who doesn't cook. I really wanted to make wraps again though, and the grocery store in my village doesn't have the right stuff for it. So I actually did some cooking for a change. I made a recipe on MFP for it to be as accurate as possible and it was pretty high calorie. Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy it as much as I had hoped. I planned to eat the other half today, but I just threw it out. Don't want to use up all my calories on something I don't think is worth it. I did save some food to freeze for later. I did a lot of cleaning in the afternoon and I spent quite a while stepping to some oldies music. That always cheers me up. I got a fair bit of extra calories from my fitbit, so I was actually still in a deficit yesterday (though the scale didn't agree with that this morning). Also made a little more progress on my jigsaw puzzle, but it is a tough one for sure. Happy Sunday everyone <3
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Gm Shape Shifters. How's the weather where you're at? It's in the 30s here but will make it into 70 later today. I'm in Southeast Missouri yall. It's really messing with my arthritis, which is severe any ways. But I'm gonna move any ways just because at 53 I'm too young to be bedridden right? Right! So let's go
  • jessicakrall8
    Gm Shape Shifters. How's the weather where you're at? It's in the 30s here but will make it into 70 later today. I'm in Southeast Missouri yall. It's really messing with my arthritis, which is severe any ways. But I'm gonna move any ways just because at 53 I'm too young to be bedridden right? Right! So let's go

I'm in coastal south-eastern Virginia and it got down around 49-50 last night but is headed up to the low 70s today. Woke up in the middle of the night after forgetting to set my heat a little higher and it was 66 in the house with my fan running on low. (I have to have the sound of the fan or it's just too quiet). So I turned the heat up a little and slipped on a sweatshirt and went back to sleep! I overdid things yesterday working on the kitchen and am going to take things easier today. Had to take tylenol just to get to sleep because my legs were aching so badly. I'm with you, @Armygirlarmyof1, at 56 I'm too young to hang it up, so gotta keep moving! I like your attitude!
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,211 Member
    n1bx52w74edw.png

tlz16q2i48ix.png
    wu6996s3uxhc.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    pt4t6bk9ycr5.png

By Pounds
    7ocec1a6d71s.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    7fwmazdfsciu.png

By Pounds
    ikt4a7udvba1.png
    gz473ieosads.png

Team Winners
    k1wwucqb8cmj.png
  • jessicakrall8
    @leni1us need your steps from Sep 22nd to present so we can close out Sep's stats
    @Yukie_OP need your steps from Sep 27th to present to close out last month

All steppers...look at Oct week 1 and fill in the gaps by posting your steps. Thanks!

Jessica
  • PatriceFitnessPal
    PatriceFitnessPal Posts: 1,323 Member
    Congratulations, Shape Shifters!! Look at all the Shape Shifters listed on the leader boards and honorable mentions — there are so many of you!!

Well done to everyone for showing up, tracking your progress, learning what works, and improving as needed based on what you’re learning. I didn’t have such a great week so seeing your success and knowing what’s possible is especially inspiring to me today!

Keep up the good work!
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 524 Member
    Get @Jessicakrall8. And ty. Gotta get it. I don't let it keep me down to long girlie. No sense in it.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,178 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Fri 10/7: 11,436
    Sat 10/8: 10,342
This discussion has been closed.