Options
    I didn't see a tag for Habit Tracker, but I found it
    Steps
    10/1 8,885
    10/2 6,394
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    @PatriceFitnessPal Thank you. I believe that thinking positive leads to positive results.
  • alleykat69
    alleykat69 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    @JessicaKrall8 Thank you. I'm excited about getting this started. I did have a fitness tracker. I'll have to get one by next month. I like challenging myself to do better than the day before.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Cw 121.4.
    Pw 121.
    Fw 140

Gm yall. I'm still l fighting the sodium issue... more than what I'm to have in my diet...1800 MG heart healthy. Which means I'm retaining some of the sodium above that. I've had some stress so stress eating did happen but obviously I was able to get some control back. We had friends over that we consider family...or we try too, and the wife took food. I noticed it Friday afternoon when I was putting groceries away when there were empty food packages sitting around. (I have a friend who's been staying with me until his trailer is ready. It'll be ready in the next week or 2.) We weren't happy considering prices of food currently. And then the Assistant Manager where I work got mad because I took Friday off because I had a Dr appointment before I went to get groceries. She only wants to do certain things at work and if someone is gone it means she's really gotta step it up.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @frankwbrown , what an inspiration. Ty for sharing.
  • JenHul
    JenHul Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day
    PW: 180.4
    CW: 176.4
    LTD: -5.8

Looks like a great loss last week, but I have a really bad chest cold, not really eaten that much. I just take colds meds, and sleep, when I can :(
    Hope everyone else has a great weigh in
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8

Step goal -12,000

Steps
    10/1 - 8,209
    10/2 - 1,015 (I had the stomach flu and never left the couch except to run the the bathroom , but managed to lose weight since I only ate 10 Ritz crackers that never got a chance to be digested)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Im in again for steppers. Ill stay at 10,000 Goal. This is my last week at the school, so should be my last week only getting 5-6k steps. My other job Im much more active (see 10/2's steps below, thats just from work, I did absolutely nothing after I got home, haha)
    9/30-6,989
    10/1-5,418
    10/2-12,426
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8

Step goal -12,000

Steps
    10/1 - 8,209
    10/2 - 1,015 (I had the stomach flu and never left the couch except to run the the bathroom , but managed to lose weight since I only ate 10 Ritz crackers that never got a chance to be digested)

hope you are feeling better! I had the stomach bug a few weeks ago, that was the first time I called off in a long time. like years
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @JenHul I hope you feel better soon. That sounds miserable
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,110 Member
    Options
    Cw 121.4.
    Pw 121.
    Fw 140

Hi @armygirlarmyof1 ! Please check and advise on your weigh in. We had you last weigh in as 221.6 and the prior week was 215.8. I think you might have mistyped the above...please let me know...but all of your weigh ins were in the lower 200 range.

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    KHill875 wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8

Step goal -12,000

Steps
    10/1 - 8,209

Hope you're feeling better @Khill875!! Stomach flus are the worst! UGH! (**BIG HUGS**)
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    JenHul wrote: »
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day

Looks like a great loss last week, but I have a really bad chest cold, not really eaten that much. I just take colds meds, and sleep, when I can :(

Hope you're feeling better this week @JenHul...lot of colds and flus going around right now! Probably some of it is the change in the weather/seasons.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Susanna527 wrote: »
    Susanna527
    Weigh-In Mondays
    PW: 200.3
    CW: 200

I got it @Susanna527 nice loss this week!
    Jessica
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 , I did mistyped. It's
    Cw221.4
    Pw221.6
    I'm retaining fluids from excessive sodium.
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ac204
    Sunday
    PW 192.6
    CW 192.2

Hello Shape Shifters! This month focusing on my food journaling and hoping to drop into the 180s. Wishing you all good month!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @frankwbrown
    That looks like an awesome place to walk! I wish we had trails like that over here, but well, the Netherlands is as flat as a pancake.
    I hope all the people feeling under the weather will recover soon!
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Steps 3 Oct: 15.974
    Good morning Shape Shifters. The weather was really nice yesterday, but I woke up with a bad headache that didn't leave the whole day, so I didn't go for a walk. I received a package in the morning with new shampoo bars, nutritional yeast and sunflower seeds. After that I got a few groceries. I walked to the post office later in the day to drop off a box that is going to my mom. My adopted brother with down syndrome is having his birthday soon and he is celebrating at my moms place. I can't be there, so I am sending his present (a Harry Potter pyjama) over to her. Got all boxes ticked in the habit tracker, so it was a pretty good day. Nice to see so many of us filling it out this month. It's World Animal Day, so give your pets some extra cuddles! Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    JenHul wrote: »
    JenHul
    Monday weigh in day

Hope you're recovery is swift and that you're feeling better very soon!
This discussion has been closed.