TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Another update on Jennifer. We were sent to the ER this morning for urgent scans. She was immediately taken in for surgery on a couple of blood vessels. Her operation was not without complications but went well. They will be keeping her under observation for a few days. Jordan is beside herself. Her moving party is about 10 hours out. Luckily she is not driving. Landen & Olivia are getting a special weekend with their paternal grandparents. Jennifer has maintained a healthy relationship with them. I remain on duty until Jordan arrives.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Daily Post
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 min conducting
    Goals/Day/Comments: It hasn’t been the best week food-wise since my brother has been in town. But I did really try to make healthy choices. I’m used to eating healthy food from home, and eating out just isn’t the same. So much sodium! So many carbs! 😩
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,514 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Oh no! Glad it went well even with hiccups. Poor Jordan 😔 our hearts are with her and Jenn. I think about them often. 💕 Thank you for the update Lisa. Jenn struck gold when she got you.
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Thursday 6 October
    Track : yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Slept in yesterday to try and shake this cold. 🤧

Weigh in Week 1
    PW: 140.1
    CW: 140.5

Honestly that's a miracle. With the stress I've been under at work, little to no exercise, and then getting sick I was afraid to even get on the scale ⚖️ this morning. Hope you all have a great weekend!
  • JbeanR0212
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I was referred by a mutual friend who cares deeply for her and the kids. We did not want Jennifer to wake alone and scared by her surroundings. I feel terrible about all of this! Jennifer has screamed about pains from day one and it has been dismissed as psychological effects of her TBI or part of her healing. I pray there is no permanent nerve damage from the pressure these twisted vessels were putting on them. Jordan is asleep at her side and I am off duty until she is discharged. I will pay her a little visit each day. It has been a stressful 24 hours. You are a great friend to ‘Jenn’.

Lisa W.
    Home Care Aide
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    therealbluenote
    PW: 388.7
    CW: 391.4

😩😩😩
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    @JbeanR0212 Oh no! Glad it went well even with hiccups. Poor Jordan 😔 our hearts are with her and Jenn. I think about them often. 💕 Thank you for the update Lisa. Jenn struck gold when she got you.

I ditto everything above!
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    mooreshelly09
    PW: 198.4
    CW: 197.4
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 194
  • JbeanR0212
    Options
    Mom is very tired and well mean to like everyone right now. I guess that means she’s okay 😹. Anyway I don’t know when she will feel like cooperating with anyone or anything so yeah she’ll respond when she’s not royally pissed. They are talking about keeping her here longer but she doesn’t know that and I don’t think she’ll even catch on. I guess enjoy your break from all my Mom’s crazy everybody. 💗Jordan
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Friday Daily Post
    Exercise: 60 min
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was like a carnival day at school. I was flying around everywhere! I’m exhausted!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 10/06/22
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 7992
    Water: 80
    Goal for tomorrow: group workout 20 min
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday Daily Post
    Exercise: 60 min
    Goals/Day/Comments: Today was like a carnival day at school. I was flying around everywhere! I’m exhausted!

@therealbluenote Carnival day sounds like fun!!
  • therealbluenote
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 it was a lot of fun! My booth made homemade ice cream. The students had a blast. So did I!
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Saturday Daily Post
    Calories: Under barely
    Exercise: 30 min
    Goals/Day/Comments: I am finding that I can walk a lot longer now than when I started. It’s nice to notice those milestones. 🥰
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 10/07/22
    Steps : 6035
    Goal for tomorrow:

Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW:155.8
    CW: 154.4
  • murdog3t
    Options
    Date: 10/08/ 22
    Steps : 6086
    Goal for tomorrow: church ⛪️ online, meditation 🧘‍♂️
  • DaffyGirl88
    edited October 2022
    Options

@therealbluenote That is so wonderful! I remember when you could only do 10 minutes! You've been doing great! 👍🥳
  • mooreshelly09
    Options
    10/9
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes - 2 mile walk and strength training with my trainer
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Saturday and Sunday
    Track: no
    Under: no
    Exercise: no

Weekend of traveling to see the grandbabies. A long week at work ahead and then a much needed vacation. Hope everyone has a great Monday!
This discussion has been closed.