Shape Shifters Team Chat - OCTOBER 2022

Options

Replies

• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    @Susanna527
    How lovely to discover a new trail like that. It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures and good job on reaching onederland in your weight loss journey.
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    leni1us wrote: »
    So sorry I'm so late with this. Being out of town three long weekends in a row has really thrown me off my game. Not sure if you still need all my steps, but here they are along with my late weigh in.

We are home for a while so I should be pretty consistent going forward.

Steps:

10/2 8,205
    10/3 12,672
    10/4 10,716
    10/5 5,717
    10/6 6,294
    10/7 10,941
    10/8 10,941

@leni1us Hey there...no worries at all...hope you enjoyed your time away! I have you caught up on your steps. Thanks for reporting in. check the last two days you listed because I'm sure one of them is a typo...10/7 and 10/8...both are 10,941? Let me know. Now do you want to keep you daily step goal at 8,000 or adjust it?
    Jessica

I thought I was being uber diligent with the count and then I totally skipped 10/7.

10/7 7,228
    10/8 10,941

Sorry.

Yes, I'm going to stay at 8,000 this week. Now that I'm home for awhile, I wanna lock in 8,000 this week then increase it next week.

Thanks

I meant this month, then increase my steps next month.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9 Oct: 20.851
    10 Oct: 17.730
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not much going on here. Sunday was laundry day but otherwise not really interesting. Yesterday I got some groceries. I 'discovered' a protein quark which only has 118 calories and 4 grams of sugar per small container, but a whopping 23 grams of protein. So I will be adding that to my food a few times times a week. It is really tasty too. I requested a new address from postcrossing and I got someone in Japan which was fun. The puzzle I am working on at the moment is by a Japanese artist, so I wrote about that and posted the card in the afternoon. Speaking of the puzzle, it has been going really slow, but I finally made some good progress yesterday and I will finish it today. I also sorted out some administrative things I kept forgetting about, so now I don't need to worry about that anymore. Happy Tuesday everyone <3
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,193 Member
    Options
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 10/9: 10,919
    Mon 10/10: 19,549
  • Susanna527
    Susanna527 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @Susanna527
    How lovely to discover a new trail like that. It looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures and good job on reaching onederland in your weight loss journey.

Thank you so much, @Pupowl :)
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 914 Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Good morning Shape Shiters 🙂
    @Pupowl well done for finishing your puzzle.The design is really pretty but complicated,I can see why you struggled.Glad your food & habit Tracker going well.
    I'm trying to get back into routine after my month away.Its raining alot now & I've got serious post holiday blues !
    I'm also trying to finish decorating my bedroom.My sister came over yesterday to help me so we got quite alot done.Today I'm sanding the skirting boards fun fun NOT.
    I've also tried to get in my target of 1400 steps,I'm on day 5 streak so far.I've been to Dance Fit twice already & I'm hoping for a swim later on today.
    Hope everyone is doing OK its good to catch up on members news & activities.Well done to top 3 this wèk,amazing job.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl what a cute video, I really enjoyed it.

@izzyred9400 it sounds like you’re doing great post vacation. I always get the post vacation blues too.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    @Pupowl - what a fluff muffin - so adorbs💕💕💕
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Current Maintenance Weigh In
  • terrimccrery
    terrimccrery Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Another great week!! I hope everyone is doing well! I’m getting into uncharted territory. So exciting!!

Terrimccrery
    Wednesday
    PW 203.4
    CW 203.0

Hope I did this right this time!! Thanks Jessica! Anything to help out!!! 😁😁😁
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    KHill875

Goal - 12,000 steps

10/7 - 15,625
    10/8 - 7,730
    10/9 - 9,349
    10/10 - 10,103
    10/11 - 17,250
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Another great week!! I hope everyone is doing well! I’m getting into uncharted territory. So exciting!!

Terrimccrery
    Wednesday
    PW 203.4
    CW 203.0

Hope I did this right this time!! Thanks Jessica! Anything to help out!!! 😁😁😁
    @terrimccrery Looking great! Nice loss this week! Uncharted territory...the place to be!! VERY close to "Onderland!!" Can't wait to celebrate with you when you cross that bridge!!!
    Jessica :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    Current Maintenance Weigh In

@LaurieWrobo You're doing so great at maintenance...care to share a tip or two? How do you make it work?
    Jessica :smile:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    Angmarie28
    Wednesdays
    Previous weight-165.4
    Current weight-164.4
  • angmarie28
    Options
    10/10-12,137
    10/11-12,459
  • angmarie28
    Options
    got up early yesterday and worked out before work, Today was my day off,My kids have weird start times at school, especially Wednesdays, so I dropped my youngest off this morning at 8 and came home and ran 2 miles on the treadmill, then took the boys to school at 10. Took my tire in to get fixed, then home, did some cleaning, and enjoyed the quiet before picking up kids. I cant remember the last time I was home alone, ahhh, I think im going to enjoy having some weekdays off.
This discussion has been closed.