Replies

• maryphum
    maryphum Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    maryphum
    Weigh-in: Wednesday, Oct. 19 Week 3
    PW: 164.4
    CW:163.6

I haven't started to exercise yet so I didn't start the daily accountability challenge yet.
  • therealbluenote
    therealbluenote Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (barely)
    Exercise: 30 min walking
  • JbeanR0212
    JbeanR0212 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Mary no toon! Lif short Liv be hapy fre al.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 min walking
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,497 Member
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »

@JbeanR0212 Hi Jenn! Good to see you! I agree completely! Life is short, enjoy it. Hugs to everyone! 💕
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Late posting this... did weigh in Wednesday though.

WEIGH IN
    Username: sandkp
    October Week #3
    startingW: 225.4
    HighestW: 226.0
    PW: 206.2
    CW: 208.2

Not what I wanted but seems to be a trending pattern in quick jumps. Guessing maybe one day I will figure all these hormone shifts of quick up and downs out.

• therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Exercise: 30 min walking (I picked up the pace a little 👊🏼)
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Weigh-in: Friday, October 21 Week 3
    PW: 389.6
    CW: 385.6

And the crowd roars! 💪🏼
    I worked hard this week on increasing my minutes and pace of my walk. I’m super proud of myself! 🥰
  • Tomsgal1985
    Tomsgal1985 Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    therealbluenote
    Weigh-in: Friday, October 21 Week 3
    PW: 389.6
    CW: 385.6

And the crowd roars! 💪🏼
    I worked hard this week on increasing my minutes and pace of my walk. I’m super proud of myself! 🥰

Fantastic progress!! Good for you! 🥰🙌🏻
  • Tomsgal1985
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 I am a choral director at an all girls high school in St. Louis. 🥰 We were just told a few weeks ago that the archdiocese is closing our school. This is our last year, unless we go private. We are under a strict time crunch to get this done. Very stressful!

My husband & I were just in St. Louis! It was our first visit & we loved it. What a cool job to have! I’m so very sorry to hear this news about your school closing unless you go private 😭 You & your students must be brokenhearted! You had a fabulous week in the face of such stress. Great focus! I will be praying for you all & please keep us posted ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    JbeanR0212 wrote: »
    Hi, Jenn! Great to see you!! I agree and I need to get back on here daily and get back on track! Hugs & prayers 🥰🙏🏻🤓
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    Weekly Post

@susanshaughnessy80

PW: 208.8
    CW: 209.0

Sorry I am late. I was 211.0 on Wednesday, so I’m actually celebrating the scale today.
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    @susanshaughnessy80 I am a choral director at an all girls high school in St. Louis. 🥰 We were just told a few weeks ago that the archdiocese is closing our school. This is our last year, unless we go private. We are under a strict time crunch to get this done. Very stressful!

My husband & I were just in St. Louis! It was our first visit & we loved it. What a cool job to have! I’m so very sorry to hear this news about your school closing unless you go private 😭 You & your students must be brokenhearted! You had a fabulous week in the face of such stress. Great focus! I will be praying for you all & please keep us posted ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️

Oh shoot, Susan, I would have loved to have met you! The next time you visit make sure to let me know. 🥰
  • therealbluenote
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday
    Exercise: 0
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Hi y'all! 🙋‍♀️ I'm back! And a tad jet lagged... 😴. Will try to get caught up today but no promises. 😊 In the meantime, looking for weigh ins for @mooreshelly09 and @brandi_84 Thanks, TTYL
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @DaffyGirl88 I'll have to step out for a bit. My scale is done for.
    I'll be getting one in a few weeks and I'll come back.
  • mooreshelly09
    mooreshelly09 Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Sorry! 198.4
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    @DaffyGirl88 I'll have to step out for a bit. My scale is done for.
    I'll be getting one in a few weeks and I'll come back.

@brandi_84 boo... 😔
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Sunday 23 October
    Track: mostly
    Under: no
    Exercise: yes

Gotta get back into my groove.
  • Tomsgal1985
    Options
    @bluenote

Oh shoot, Susan, I would have loved to have met you! The next time you visit make sure to let me know. 🥰

That’s so sweet of you!
    I just read the awful news of the school shooting in St. Louis 💔 Are you okay?
    🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
This discussion has been closed.