Sat: 7391
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,271 Member
    Last week...

Sunday - 6447 + Pilates 15 + strength 45
    Monday - 6858
    Tuesday - 10,322 + Pilates 15 + strength 45
    Wednesday - 4713
    Thursday - 6301 + Pilates 15 min. - strength training 45 + bike 10 very vigorous
    Friday - 6517 + Pilates 25 + Bike 45
    Saturday - 11,263 + Pilates 15 + strength 45 + bike 30
  • jugar
    Happy Monday all!

It's amazing - my boys left last Tuesday, so my eating was a bit different than usual last week...
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 141.6 (-1.6)

I ended up going to the ENT on Thursday and was told that my septum is deviated, but he wants me to try prescription strength flonase for a while before we talk surgery. Right after that I went and got my 2nd and 3rd lobe piercings redone along with the daith piercing I've been wanting forever! Needless to say, I can only wear one earbud for a while now when I workout :D

This weekend was more artsy than usual, so other than the fact that my husband and mother drove me crazy with constantly wanting to talk to me, I was able to make some Thanksgiving cards, did a canvas painting, and (dun dun dun) baked some cookies, German chocolate brownies, and masala chai concentrate. I brought everything to work but still ate like...3 brownies.
    Baking season is upon us and it's so bad for me!

Boys leaving (good for eating!) vs Baking Season (bad for eating!!)
    Make sure to stack the odds in your favor! Eat like the boys are gone, bake stuff the boys like more than you do? Good luck, and congrats on the tasty loss :blush:
  • DianaGetsFit512
    DianaGetsFit512 Posts: 139 Member
    @ashleycarole86

Oops forgot to add workouts to my steps in my previous post

11/7-20 min peloton
    11/10-30 min peloton
    11/11-30 min peloton

Also you have a bike also right? We should try and do a ride together some time!
  • jugar
    Tuesday is reserved for a beautiful weigh-in solo by
    @JEB03253

7qdohgv357gz.png
  • CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    @DianaGetsFit512 Congratulations on the weigh and away!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,094 Member
    @ashleycarole86 Sorry that I'm late - again! Here are my step and exercise stats:

Sunday 6th November - 4460
    Monday 7th November - 3720 / 56 mins Caroline Girvan Epic Heat Day 11 - Awakened Glutes & Hamstrings
    Tuesday 8th November - 1841
    Wednesday 9th November - 2959 / 42 mins CG Epic Heat Day 12 - Opposing Upper Body
    Thursday 10th November - 10984
    Friday 11th November - 2514
    Saturday 12th November - 3454 / 37 mins CG Epic Heat Day 13 - Iso Plyo Combo Lower Body

Thanks for the reminder, Ashley!
  • DianaGetsFit512
    CarolAnnM2 wrote: »
    @DianaGetsFit512 Congratulations on the weigh and away!!

I’m sorry, but what does weigh and away mean lol

• CarolAnnM2
    CarolAnnM2 Posts: 1,073 Member
    @DianaGetsFit512 “ but I did the responsible thing and weighed out what was left to estimate how much Id had (almost 500cal!!!!) So I decided to throw out what was left” Weigh and throw away, lol
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,276 Member
    yha844zpyj5l.png
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,276 Member
    @jugar It never gets old to see you excited about winter! One thing I find with my movement that you hit on as well is that if you let the sluggishness of the day set in, it becomes so much harder to convince yourself to get out of it. I always appreciate when I can get activity in early, but I need to keep a bag of tricks to keep me moving even when that's not possible. Today was good - I had such a huge night of exercise last night and then a fairly poor sleep that I didn't intend on doing much but work and rest today, but I still got in my 10K steps, so that feels like a great win!

Food was also on track today, and it was an alcohol free day! Those have been a bit rare as of late, so that is another nice win.

Great job on the steps in week 2 folks - and I realize I missed our shout out to those who laddered up (increased steps week 2 over week 1), so way to go ME (lol), @lauren_989 , @LoraineGB and @bobagurl2017 for that!
    Won't miss that next week, so get out there and get stepping and let's see who can improve their week 3 over their week 2!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 986 Member
    I'm officially feeling more human this week after being sick for way to long. I used my sauna bag Sunday night and it really gave me a needed boost. I'm working towards getting my macros back in order. Protein just doesn't sound super yummy but I'm working on it. I'm getting up at 5 AM for workouts but taking it easy. Just simple light weight or ballet stuff, nothing crazy. Then I spend the extra time playing with the guinea pigs before getting everyone ready for school. My caseload is almost full at work. I only have 4 slots left. There is no backup plan so a little stressful. This normally isn't a concern until April. So many kids.
  • DianaGetsFit512
    @CarolAnnM2

😂😂😂 oh ok I get it
  • alydanbeads
    alydanbeads Posts: 120 Member
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW (Previous Weight): 156.0
    CW (Current Weight): 155.2

Another small loss. I had a week of dealing with hormones, bloating, and cramping, so I'll take it even if it wasn't much.
  • AshenMoon
    AshenMoon Posts: 157 Member
    No change for me @jugar
  • jugar
    @lauren_989 your rant was exactly the right thing to do! Unload all that mess of a day, smile at how delicious the margarita and the milkshake were, share the stress - that is just the right thing to do. And then pick yourself up tomorrow morning and make it a great one. Pre-log, move, do all the things that kept you from gaining while your dad was visiting. You've got this!
  • jugar
    Next up - the ever wonderful Thursday people:
    @bowens1973
    @ashleycarole86
    @eggfreak
    @conleywoods

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.