Mission Slimpossible Team Chat - DECEMBER 2022

Options

Replies

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,912 Member
    Options
    @happysquidmuffin I love the idea of "penalty calories" lol! Enjoy your free session!

@davidji82 Merry Christmas!

@GabiV125 Stay warm and safe. Congrats on the loss!

@Ftofit Have you ever tried roasted spiced chickpeas? Some people really like that. You can air fry them if you have an air fryer:
    Chile Lime Chickpeas in the Air Fryer - https://airfried.com/crispy-chickpeas-in-air-fryer/
    4 Ingredient Mustard Spicy Roasted Chickpeas (oven) - http://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/2017/08/4-ingredient-mustard-spicy-roasted-chickpeas/

Hi everyone. I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! Our fancy dinner came out well last night. We also had a Christmas drink: Christmas Cranberry Cocktail, which was refreshing. Here's the recipe if you are interested: https://www.bunsinmyoven.com/christmas-cranberry-cocktail/

Merry Christmas eve to those that celebrate! Happy Saturday for all that don't.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: No snacking, had a healthy lunch.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

2ky0u7ccg2xt.jpg
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    askewcr
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    P. W. 261
    C. W. 261

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just dropping in to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Bill and I went out and looked at lights last night which was fun. Before that we met with the old and new manager of the food bank farm and some other volunteers, I miss all of them! The new manager seems pretty cool, I look forward to working with him. He was hard to hear but I definitely got the point across that I want to start seeds at the greenhouse. I brought a bunch of cookies I'd made for everyone and they went over well. We're going to my parents and my brother's family will be there, should be fun! Have a great holiday season and be careful and stay warm!
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    kgtothqlwt67.png

Merry Christmas! and a last minute plea for missing weigh-ins:

@vegan4lyfe2012
    @jamaicanlady
    @bookgurldia7
    @soaness
    @bethanie0825
    @digger61
    @gemwolf110
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Just dropping by to say hi. This morning there was a special holiday workout in the club gymnasium, so much fun, burned 330 active calories in almost an hour. That’s a huge calorie burn for me! Hit my active calorie goal (400) by 9:30am lol.
    Made homemade pizza pockets for lunch. It’s gonna be one of our family Christmas Eve traditions. We’ve done that 2 other years, just haven’t been consistent.
    For the very bestest chewy ginger molasses cookies recipe ever, Google “chewy ginger molasses cookies” and make the one from Gimme Some Oven that has over 4k reviews. They are so good. People we’ve given them to keep telling me they’re the best ginger cookie they’ve ever had.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    The December Week 4 Group Challenge is open and ready to begin on Sunday, December 25th. Join us for the Pick Two Per Day Challenge and get focused on areas in your life that need more attention! Hope to see you there! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10880145/december-week-4-group-challenge-pick-two-per-day-challenge#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Username: gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 225.2
    Todays Weight: 225.2
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Options
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Sat
    Previous Week's weight: 213
    Todays Weight: 216
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone. We are staying home and taking it easy, I might go out and do more yardwork. I bought and insulated pair of rubber knee high boots. I only have Ugg Boots and I ruined a pair in the yard. I love Amazon try before you buy. If you don't like them, you send whatever it is back free of charge. If you like it, you just complete the purchase. I wear a men's size 7 shoe or 9.5 in women. The boots fit perfectly. I went to the market for everything we would need over the weekend. All the stores are closed here on Christmas with the exception of Ralphs which is about 10 miles from me. Lots of ppl are getting Covid again. I'm wearing my mask and self-isolating unless I need to go to the market. Have a happy day tomorrow, whatever you do. Kat
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! I am going to have a very quiet Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, but will be joining my brother and his family along with my son and daughter-in-law out at the farm for a delicious Christmas dinner!
    Hope everybody has a very merry Christmas.

PS can I just say I am very glad that my weigh in this week is on Christmas morning instead of Boxing Day🤣🤣🤣
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    12/11 189.0
    12/18 189.0
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hello! merry Christmas Eve.

Storm hit and is still kind of raging. Luckily everything was closed yesterday and I am still sick so we just hunkered down at home.

Whoops, I must have fallen asleep before posting.

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a special day. If you are in need of rest and calm, I hope your day is filled with peace and stillness. If you’re ready to party, I hope it’s filled with laughter and merriment.

• DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 311 Member
    Options

9rsdqvlvmq6l.jpg
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    ntbeibgkqf07.jpeg

Have a wonderful day!
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,912 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 Merry Christmas to you and the cats and Bill!

@FushiaKat Merry Christmas! I love try before you buy as well.

@laurelfit57 Merry Christmas! Lucky weigh-in day! LOL

@19shmoo69 Congrats on the loss! I am toasting you with my coffee cup this morning. What is your favorite coffee cup/tumbler? Mine is this one given to me by a friend. It has my name on it and I put a bunch of stickers all over it that I made. Merry Christmas!

Hi all. Merry Christmas/Happy Sunday! I hope this day is not a painful one for you, if it is, BIG HUGS and I hope you can make it through the day okay. For those that look at this day as a joyous occasion, I hope Santa was good to you and that you have a very good day.

MY NO-ZERO DAY WIN FROM YESTERDAY: No snacking, had 1 less piece of pizza than usual.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

q2tfoii89p7o.jpg

• laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Username: laurelfit57
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 148.6
    CW: 148.6
    Goal Wieght 135-140

Well it is a win for me this month, started out December at 148.6 and I am ending the month at 148.6, for December I will take it. Merry Christmas all!!
  • shaunarlr83
    shaunarlr83 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my friends here!!! We’ve continued being so busy I just can’t catch up but I’m gearing up to switch my focus back to myself. Our holiday festivities were kicked off with a tradition my daughter and I started last year, flipping old broken down playhouses into lasting gingerbread houses!!! This year I was busy helping my nephew so I went with a very traditional “icing only” look. My mom added some lights to bring it to life!!! We played so many games and have laughed for days!!! It has been a wonderful holiday season!!! p59nni9ep4au.jpeg
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I nearly forgot to weigh in today. It’s a post lunch weigh in, which is not going to be awesome but maybe it gives me a bit of a boost to start January.

Megnolia82
    Sunday weigh in December 25
    CW: 224.2
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    n1bx52w74edw.png

kanxwllupr1p.png
    yxxffpt7spad.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage