Happy

kbaker540
kbaker540 Posts: 5 Member
so great to join Heidi's group on Fitness Pal. I've had this app for several years and do good journaling for a month maybe then quit, come back months later, start up again, quit again. I've lost and gained. I need to lose at least 60 lbs. I'll be 70 this year. My hips, knees and low back hurt. I know its the weight. Otherwise I have no health issues, Thank the Lord. It's hard to walk or do exercise because of the weight. Good luck.
P.S. I enjoy Pastor Paul's video's and look for news daily. I also like Heidi's videos and grateful you have started this group.

Replies

• McleeleeTx
    McleeleeTx Posts: 6 Member
    Hi K same for me, I will be 65 in April and I’m at my highest weight ever 195. I have high blood pressure and am on meds. I’m ready to make some changes and get moving. :) Lee Anne
  • heidibegley3
    heidibegley3 Posts: 10 Member
    We can do this!
  • kbaker540
    kbaker540 Posts: 5 Member
    Yes! Mc, that's what we need to do, is get moving. I have a recumbent stationary bicycle, so I have dusted it off and rode it 30 min yesterday and today. I hope it holds up, it's very old, 20+ years, I hear it making a noise. btw, my weight (I'm embarrassed to say) is 234. I have let it get away from me for many years. I have also recently started using the Keto Elevate powder, per the suggestion of Pastor Paul. 3 days now. Hoping for increased energy and less food cravings. I also mention I used this instead of so much of the coffee creamer this morning. Hugs
  • thight5227
    thight5227 Posts: 1 Member
    kbaker540 wrote: »
    Yes! Mc, that's what we need to do, is get moving. I have a recumbent stationary bicycle, so I have dusted it off and rode it 30 min yesterday and today. I hope it holds up, it's very old, 20+ years, I hear it making a noise. btw, my weight (I'm embarrassed to say) is 234. I have let it get away from me for many years. I have also recently started using the Keto Elevate powder, per the suggestion of Pastor Paul. 3 days now. Hoping for increased energy and less food cravings. I also mention I used this instead of so much of the coffee creamer this morning. Hugs

I’ve been wanting to try Keto Elevate. How do you like it so far? Are you using one of the flavors?
  • heidibegley3
    heidibegley3 Posts: 10 Member
    My favorites are the elliptical and the rowing machine!
    My sister loves to walk!

Get moving one way or the other!