Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    Pw:245.6
    Cw:245.2

Thanks!
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @Slimmersixties do you mind if I add you? Your adventurous rv life would be so inspiring on my feed!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,959 Member
    Options
    JaysFan82 wrote: »
    Weighed myself this morning.

I'm 1 pound away from my goal weight.

Weigh in day is tomorrow. Gonna try and finish this off.

That is awesome ......What an amazing transformation you have done ...So proud of you Greg :)
  • NanElisaP
    NanElisaP Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Weighed myself this morning.

I'm 1 pound away from my goal weight.

Weigh in day is tomorrow. Gonna try and finish this off.

WOO HOO! How exciting! what a great loss, @JaysFan82
  • NanElisaP
    Options

@lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday

Thanks!

Congrats on the loss!
  • NanElisaP
    Options

Does anyone else have friends and relatives sabotaging their weight loss efforts? Any hints for coping with them?

Oh yes, that's how I allowed myself to gain back so much of what I lost. My husband and son were definitely the culprits - but yes - I am the one who chose to eat the food.
    Thankfully, my husband has now joined the fitness journey and is on board with me - it's so helpful.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,516 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    NSV tonight - the first time in a couple years that my ring slides all the way down on my finger. Snug, but still... I have felt very self conscious not wearing it, so this feels good.
    gxc60a52ndcn.jpg

Great NSV!

NanElisaP wrote: »
    I am really enjoying reading everyone's information. I hope to be able to get back on here and respond more in the morning

Have a wonderful day, folks!

Welcome back! I love your words of wisdom.

@Megan_smartiepants1970 @lindamtuck2018

I have been wanting to change my username on here forever. Can you update me on the spread sheet from Tessita_07 to @running4bipolar?

We will get the changes made. Exercising is so good for our mental health. I read a quote that said food is the most over used anti anxiety medication and exercise is the most underused antidepressant. It is so true.

My anxiety issues have completely disappeared since I got in shape

It’s amazing the benefits we see with weight loss. It’s been inspiring to watch you on your journey. Your determination is amazing. Now we get to see how maintenance is done.
  • NanElisaP
    Options
    NSV tonight - the first time in a couple years that my ring slides all the way down on my finger. Snug, but still... I have felt very self conscious not wearing it, so this feels good.

How Exciting! I know exactly how this feels.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Omg, time spent visiting my mother. Listening to a constant 1. "you've lost enough weight now", 2. "time to stop this diet nonsense" 3."one biscuit won't hurt you" 4. "I cooked your favourite xyz" 5. "Have a dessert, I don't want to eat alone" etc etc etc.

And finally home and weighed in at 199.6lb! Up from 189lb 2 weeks ago.

It's not her fault. It's mine. She didn't hold my nose and make me swallow all those carbs!!!

Does anyone else have friends and relatives sabotaging their weight loss efforts? Any hints for coping with them?

Just scary how easy it is to slip back into old ways!

Back in the rv now. All temptation removed. 24.6lb to lose to reach my target weight by my 60th birthday on 20 April!! (Hoping for a big water weight drop once I cut the carbs out)

You won’t be long losing the weight you gained. Flying can add water weight for some people. I find older people tend to not get the dieting. I tend to smile and nod my head. As for friends, most of mine are always dieting. Lol You are right about slipping into old ways. If I am stressed or go into a depression I am back to all my bad habits.
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday

Thanks!

Nice loss!
    I have decided to put Keto on the back burner I was going to start today but I am not able to stand let alone meal prep once a week so it is going to have to wait until I heal

Smart plan. Keto is a diet that always intrigued me. My doctor is not on board with me trying it because of my cholesterol. Hope you recover quickly. ❤️‍🩹
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Steps: 5,077
    Sleep: ✔️✔️✔️
    Log food: ✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise:

If I can continue getting higher steps, I am going to increase my step goal in March. Its freezing here today. I am staying in my warm apartment.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Omg, time spent visiting my mother. Listening to a constant 1. "you've lost enough weight now", 2. "time to stop this diet nonsense" 3."one biscuit won't hurt you" 4. "I cooked your favourite xyz" 5. "Have a dessert, I don't want to eat alone" etc etc etc.

And finally home and weighed in at 199.6lb! Up from 189lb 2 weeks ago.

It's not her fault. It's mine. She didn't hold my nose and make me swallow all those carbs!!!

Just scary how easy it is to slip back into old ways!

Back in the rv now. All temptation removed. 24.6lb to lose to reach my target weight by my 60th birthday on 20 April!! (Hoping for a big water weight drop once I cut the carbs out)

You won’t be long losing the weight you gained. Flying can add water weight for some people. I find older people tend to not get the dieting. I tend to smile and nod my head. As for friends, most of mine are always dieting. Lol You are right about slipping into old ways. If I am stressed or go into a depression I am back to all my bad habits.
    @lindamtuck2018

Aactuallyaash
    Tuesday

Thanks!

Nice loss!
    I have decided to put Keto on the back burner I was going to start today but I am not able to stand let alone meal prep once a week so it is going to have to wait until I heal

Smart plan. Keto is a diet that always intrigued me. My doctor is not on board with me trying it because of my cholesterol. Hope you recover quickly. ❤️‍🩹

Thanks Linda... I am not sure why keto gets a bad rap ...I absolutely love keto and the energy I have ...I will get back to it when I can

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    vkymew4vs0d4.jpg

JANUARY WEEK 4 RESULTS:
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @rwillems 60,061 steps
    2nd @Jpedno 39,269 steps
    3rd @lindamtuck2018 39,021 steps
    4th @Morethanjustanumber 27,457 steps
    5th @aactuallyaash 23,242 steps
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE :):):)
    As A Group We Walked 208,463 steps
    GREAT JOB EVERYONE :):):):)

RECOGNIZING EVERYONE WHO PLEDGED THEIR STEPS:
    @lindamtuck2018 7/7
    @Morethanjustanumber 0/7
    @aactuallyaash 4/7
    @Jpedno 1/7
    @rwillems 7/7
    @Lenniekat 1/7
    @MSWarrior7088 1/7

s8m0qiwoejrv.jpg
    GRAND FINALE
    TOP 5 STEPPERS ARE:
    1st @rwillems 203,594 steps
    2nd @LMK02020 201,434 steps
    3rd @Jpedno 190,663 steps
    4th @leeniekat 167,186 steps
    5h @lindamtuck2018 163,753 steps
    AMAZING JOB EVERYONE :):):):):)
    As A Group We Walked 1,362,268 steps for the month of January
    WELL DONE EVERYONE :):):):):):)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Options
    Anyone who is excused from the step challenge please let me know if you plan to return for February.....Thanks :)
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018
    PW 230
    CW 230

I maintained over vacation!!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @Slimmersixties do you mind if I add you? Your adventurous rv life would be so inspiring on my feed!

Go ahead and add me :) The rv life is a large part of my inspiration to lose weight .... at 276lb I was having trouble fitting in the bathroom !!
This discussion has been closed.