Replies

• JaysFan82
    JaysFan82 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior

SW 265
    PW 195.4
    CW 194.6

Nice loss! How is it going with the vibration plate?

rachjolly wrote: »
    SW (Jan 1st) - 233.4lbs
    PW (Jan 29th) - 223.8lbs
    CW - 221.4

Nutrition - ✅✅❌✅
    Water - ✅✅✅✅
    Exercise - ❌❌❌✅
    Sleep - ✅✅❌✅
    Giving - ✅✅✅✅
    Connection - ❌✅✅❌
    Team - ✅✅✅✅
    Spirituality - ❌❌❌❌

…. You should probably know, im not very spiritual 🫣

Your week is really shaping up.

Steps:
    1/31 - 8,296

Water✔️✔️✔️
    Calories✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️

Awesome steps!
    Weigh In

rorojones95
    PW: 202.4
    CW: 203.1

Still not achieving my water intake goal and haven’t logged food. Had the mindset that I can “watch” and “measure” by looking at food portions. 😬. That didn’t work! I can go back to the gym next week for the first time since November! It’s going to be slow going but I’m so happy to get started again!!!!!!!! Sure hope next Wednesday I’ll see a loss! Have a great week!

I had trouble getting back into logging. I am doing a lot better at it and the scales are slowly going in the right direction.

JaysFan82 wrote: »
    SW 388.6
    PW 241.8
    CW ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND GOAL WEIGHT!!!!!!!!! 235!!!!!

I DID IT!

Well done! I need a goal weight range. You still weigh in weekly. If you are above your upper goal range 2 weeks in a row you move back to the main team until you are back in range.
    NanElisaP wrote: »
    28i76c7euaam.png

So close to a couple of small goals this week: dropping another pants size, and dropping to the next group of ten. It's one set of ten for me until I reach my goal.

Those small goals add up to big goals.

I'd like my current weight of 235 to be my upper goal range. I'm still planning on losing another 5-10 due to increasing my running a little but more, but I don't want to be over 235.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/1 - 8,262

Water✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Calories✔️✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️✔️
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Congrats @JaysFan82 !!!!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 230.0
    CW: 229.8
  • 888Angie888
    Options
    Steps 2/1: 15,524
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    Weigh Day Thursday
    PW: 230.0
    CW: 229.8

Great loss Angie :)
  • rachjolly
    rachjolly Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    SW (Jan 1st) - 233.4lbs
    PW (Jan 29th) - 223.8lbs
    CW - 220.6

Nutrition - ✅✅❌✅✅
    Water - ✅✅✅✅✅
    Exercise - ❌❌❌✅❌
    Sleep - ✅✅❌✅❌
    Giving - ✅✅✅✅✅
    Connection - ❌✅✅❌✅
    Team - ✅✅✅✅✅
    Spirituality - ❌❌❌❌❌

I did my 2nd fast day of 5:2 diet this week, so that’s why there’s a good loss. Hopefully it will stay off for the rest of the week 🤞
    Still have poorly children so not a good nights sleep because I was up with them through the night 🥱
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    @JaysFan82

pigmchfc7p1y.jpg

Congratulations. You've been an inspiration to me!
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    Thank you all so much.

I feel relieved to be done with this part.

I haven't cheated once in a year besides my vacation to Toronto, so tomorrow I'm having a large Chicken Caesar Salad haha

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    MSWarrior

SW 265
    PW 195.4
    CW 194.6

Nice loss! How is it going with the vibration plate?

rachjolly wrote: »
    SW (Jan 1st) - 233.4lbs
    PW (Jan 29th) - 223.8lbs
    CW - 221.4

Nutrition - ✅✅❌✅
    Water - ✅✅✅✅
    Exercise - ❌❌❌✅
    Sleep - ✅✅❌✅
    Giving - ✅✅✅✅
    Connection - ❌✅✅❌
    Team - ✅✅✅✅
    Spirituality - ❌❌❌❌

…. You should probably know, im not very spiritual 🫣

Your week is really shaping up.

Steps:
    1/31 - 8,296

Water✔️✔️✔️
    Calories✔️✔️✔️
    Exercise✔️✔️✔️

Awesome steps!
    Weigh In

rorojones95
    PW: 202.4
    CW: 203.1

Still not achieving my water intake goal and haven’t logged food. Had the mindset that I can “watch” and “measure” by looking at food portions. 😬. That didn’t work! I can go back to the gym next week for the first time since November! It’s going to be slow going but I’m so happy to get started again!!!!!!!! Sure hope next Wednesday I’ll see a loss! Have a great week!

I had trouble getting back into logging. I am doing a lot better at it and the scales are slowly going in the right direction.

SW 388.6
    PW 241.8
    CW ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND GOAL WEIGHT!!!!!!!!! 235!!!!!

I DID IT!

Well done! I need a goal weight range. You still weigh in weekly. If you are above your upper goal range 2 weeks in a row you move back to the main team until you are back in range.
    NanElisaP wrote: »
    28i76c7euaam.png

So close to a couple of small goals this week: dropping another pants size, and dropping to the next group of ten. It's one set of ten for me until I reach my goal.

Those small goals add up to big goals.

I'd like my current weight of 235 to be my upper goal range. I'm still planning on losing another 5-10 due to increasing my running a little but more, but I don't want to be over 235.

I will leave you on the main team until you reach the center of what your goal range will be. Time for some transformation pictures.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Me in my old size 52 work pants

I'm now a size 38

AX20N1F.jpg

Wow! Congrats! You look great!
  • pauladner
    pauladner Posts: 59 Member
    Options

Well done Jaysfan82! You made it!
    Congratulations!
  • Slimmersixties
    Slimmersixties Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Slimmersixties Friday weigh in

Cw 195.8
    Pw 189
    Gain 6.8

Sorry team!

Well I'm down from the 198.6lb I was on Wednesday morning when I got back from staying at my mums! But have still gained nearly 7lb in 2 weeks.

Proud im still determined to reach 175lb and not given up and heading back to 276!
  • JaysFan82
    Options
    Thank you all so much :)
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    PW:186.6
    CW:187.2
  • NanElisaP
    NanElisaP Posts: 35 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    @JaysFan82 How exciting! What an inspiring loss.

Friday weigh-in

SW: 267 (for fat2ft)
    PW: 267
    CW: 261
    Loss -6 pounds (and shocked by it)
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I have a simple question for you regarding water: how do you get 140 oz a day of water? I am new to Colorado and have been told by a practioner I need 132 oz but I find that even at 10 glasses, I have to plan my trips and not get far from the bathroom! Do you have a plan that works? Sounds silly, I know, but it has been a stumbling block for me.
    On another note, which part of CO do you like? I'm in Georgetown, CO living temporarily with my son and love it here. I've wanted to move here since 1972 but having kids and life, it didn't happened. Now, at 68, I'm getting up the nerve to make the move. Strength to you for having your dream come true sooner!
  • 363days
    363days Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    @JaysFan82
    Wow, you are almost coming up on your one year anniversary, and look at what you've done. Impressive!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    363days wrote: »
    @Megan_smartiepants1970
    I have a simple question for you regarding water: how do you get 140 oz a day of water? I am new to Colorado and have been told by a practioner I need 132 oz but I find that even at 10 glasses, I have to plan my trips and not get far from the bathroom! Do you have a plan that works? Sounds silly, I know, but it has been a stumbling block for me.
    On another note, which part of CO do you like? I'm in Georgetown, CO living temporarily with my son and love it here. I've wanted to move here since 1972 but having kids and life, it didn't happened. Now, at 68, I'm getting up the nerve to make the move. Strength to you for having your dream come true sooner!

I have always been a water drinker ... I have a 64 oz water jug that I fill up several times a day ...it is my main drink of choice ( sometimes I put lemon, oranges or berries in it to change it up ) ....I love Denver, Conifer (in the mountains) and castle Rock .. I am hoping to move there soon ... I am tired of California (been here since I was 6 years old
This discussion has been closed.