ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Cw 195.2
  • tadoore
    tadoore Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2 more days until my weigh in day and I'm trying very hard not to sneak a peek!
    I let my weight influence my day, usually my food choices. If I don't see progress during the
    week, I might get discouraged and start snacking. I am an emotional eater and I'm desperately
    trying to change that!
  • BodyTalking
    BodyTalking Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    BodyTalking Weigh-in-Saturday
    🔸Starting weight: 81.7 kg/180.12 lb
    🔸Previous weight: 79.7 kg/175.71 lb
    🔸Current weight: 79.9 kg/176.15 lb

I went down to 79.5 this week but, with little activity yesterday and a less healthy eating day, came back up again... still stayed under 80 though 💃

Sending happy thoughts and warm hugs to you all 🪷
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    @tadoore I know how you feel. I have been practicing changing my self talk. I practice it every morning when i look at the scale. The scale is a tool. It is going to show a number. Thats it. I feel good about how I have been changing.I am going to let my positive mind set determine my day. I am worth this work. I say that every morning, whether I am weighing in or not. After repeating it every day for a couple of weeks, it just starts automatically playing in my head. And when the old thoughs come in, and they do, I say no. Stop. and then repeat the saying above. It has helped me a lot and may be it can help you too.
  • tadoore
    Options
    @tadoore I know how you feel. I have been practicing changing my self talk. I practice it every morning when i look at the scale. The scale is a tool. It is going to show a number. Thats it. I feel good about how I have been changing.I am going to let my positive mind set determine my day. I am worth this work. I say that every morning, whether I am weighing in or not. After repeating it every day for a couple of weeks, it just starts automatically playing in my head. And when the old thoughs come in, and they do, I say no. Stop. and then repeat the saying above. It has helped me a lot and may be it can help you too.

I love your positivity! Thank you for sharing! I'm going to give this a try and start my mornings with positive thoughts!
  • tadoore
    Options
    YES... stuck to my calorie goal yesterday. I am determined to have a goal focused weekend. We are going to a comedy show tonight. A few drinks will be on the menu. I am going to have one desert and only if it is special. No binging this weekend, not this girl. I will not let the freedom of the weekend ruin the progress I have made this week.

Have fun tonight!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Weigh day Thursday sorry not feeling well and gained fluids again.
    Cw is 159.1
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    The new group challenge for Week 2 of February has been set up and begins tomorrow. Please join us for the Healthy Habits Challenge. I hope you like it as well. Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10883445/february-week-2-group-challenge-health-habits-challenge#latest

Hope to see you there!
    Jessica :blush:
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    melaniedscott
    Saturday weighin
    PW: 233
    CW: 233

Sun: 1000
    Mon: 4585
    Tues: 4277
    Wed: 8777
    Thurs: 6769
    Fri: 2155
    Sat: 5304
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Pw- 208.4
    Cw- 210.4
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW - 180.8
    CW - 179.7
  • cedarfoxy
    cedarfoxy Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    U 1/29: 14212
    M 1/30: 12079
    T 1/31: 11632
    W 2/1: 13497
    R 2/2: 13035
    F 2/3: 13097
    S 2/4: 11503
    Total: 89055

Daily goal: 10000
  • OllieAndEd2021
    OllieAndEd2021 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    OllieAndEd2021
    Weigh in day Saturday
    PW 166.2
    CW 166.5
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    What a nice nite yesterday. The opener at the comedy show was just ok. But the headliner was funny. My calories for the day came in at my maintenance calorie number, which was my goal. So far, a on plan weekend. Today is going to be busy. We are going 30 miles north to pick up my mentally handicapped son and take him to the grocery store. We will do our weekly grocery shopping too. Then we need to fix his bathroom sink, it is leaking. Then we are going out to lunch with my Dad. Then heading home and putting the grocerys away and doing the food prep for the week. It is a long day for me, so I hope my pain isn't too bad and I have the energy to do the food prep. So I hope everyone has a great day.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited February 2023
    Options
    And today I am down to 158.1. Guess its because I kept down no solid foods. Trying to stick to healthy drin ksI and was dressed both days
This discussion has been closed.